[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: images (9).jpg (20KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
20KB, 443x332px
After quitting r9k for a few months I lost my virginity.

It wasn't as amazing as expected. Yes, I'm glad to have the stigma of virginity off my shoulders but pussy isn't as awesome as I imagined.

Sometimes jerking off feels nicer.
>>
>>37694660
Please just tell me how you did it after quitting r9k anon, I promise I will try it. I quit r9k but then dont know where to go so I just come straight back to it
>>
>>37694660
you can take the KV out of the virginity, but you cant take the virginity out of the KV
>>
>>37694660
How did you do it? Even at age 32 I can't seem to lose the virginity monkey off my back.
>>
>>37694715
>>37694688

Best way for change is to go to a new environment.

New city, new country, new job.

Get a social job like teaching that will help you combat your autism.

Also don't hesitate. If you think you might get her, try to get her. Be persistent and friendly.
>>
The feeling isn't the fucking point you retard. It's the fact that you are wanted enough, desirable enough that someone wants to be that intimate with you. It is the clearest sign imaginable that you are reasonably attractive, both physically and socially.

You have zero idea what losing my virginity would mean to me. It's not about fucking a wet hole, it's about putting your trust into someone and theirs into you, without getting bogged down in insecurity and low self esteem. You are NOT a robot. You give common sensical "advice" that is vague enough to be absolutely worthless. You do not understand the gravity of the situation some of us find ourselves in. I'm willing to bet you're under the age of 21.
>>
>>37694798
Just go to a hooker and get it over with already.
>>
>>37694842
Missing the point again. You clearly didn't even read the post.
>>
Sex CAN be fucking great, man. You just gotta learn how to fuck, and fuck with someone who knows how to.

Also, this >>37694798
>The feeling isn't the fucking point you retard. It's the fact that you are wanted enough, desirable enough that someone wants to be that intimate with you. It is the clearest sign imaginable that you are reasonably attractive, both physically and socially.
>>
>>37694798

I was always relatively attractive. I was just socially retarded.

Working a social job has helped me a lot.
>>
>>37694774
That sounds nice. But I'm 32 with no work experience or education; I have no idea what I could teach.

No money either.
>>
>>37694798
Nope I'm 21
>>
>>37694856
I did, and your virginity is killing you. Once you lose your virginity, it becomes so much easier to have more sex and meet women. Just get it over with.
>>
>>37694842
Not him, but I fuck hookers monthly and stull have a void in my soul.

It's painful that I'm so undesirable that Inhave to conduct a financial transaction to get what most people get naturally.

Not even just sex, but the warm embrace of someone that loves you. It just hurts.
>>
>>37694897

Go to a poor country, find a wife. Best option for you desu
>>
>>37694902
Ah yes, paying a hooker magically makes you more social. Does paying people to be your friend make it easier to find real friends too?
>>
>>37694842
Get the fuck off the board already.
>>
>>37694942
Losing your virginity is an immediate confidence boost. Be it with a hooker or just some drunk girl at a bar. Without the anxiety and pressure to pop your cherry, it becomes so much easier to interact with women.

>>37694949
No.
>>
Loosing your virginity is alright.
The fucking feels good but I'm all about the foreplay.
>>
>>37695001
This is not true at all. You sound like a massive faggot

Oregano
>>
>>37694942
Well if you have massive social anxiety and you pay people to be your friend until you can overcome that anxiety and socialize on your own, then it worked didn't it?
>>
>>37694660
Are you cut?

Probably not original.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.