[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it was 100 percent legal for anyone to be raped would you do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1496072673157.png (299KB, 542x664px) Image search: [Google]
1496072673157.png
299KB, 542x664px
If it was 100 percent legal for anyone to be raped would you do it?
>>
see now this is just a shit thread, if you posted "how many times do you think you would get raped if it was legal" then we would get somewhere. try to apply yourself next time
>>
Hell yeah I would, I'd go to my local library and rape as many little girls as I could.
>>
>>37693584
Well I'd certainly feel more comfortable playing grabass, WHICH APPARENTLY IS PRETTY COMMON
>>
itt: arabs and indians
>>
>>37693584
I dont think i would

If you could own that could read minds, but it would be used by so many random people everywhere, everyone would be having there mind read a few times a day, would you do it?
>>
>>37693584
no actually, i want a virgin gf and i want to lose my virginity to her. but i'd encourage everyone to rape roasties
>>
>>37693584

Yeah. But not everybody. I'd rape whores and normie roasts. Most of the bitches being raped would be under 30 I would think.
>>
I think I would get raped
>>
No. I don't care about sex. i just want someone to love me. :(
>>
>>37693584
Best be sure a lot of rapist will die in the process
>>
>>37693739
You a cute faggot or something?
>>
I'm way too much of a beta to do it.

Also, if I tried I would just be killed viciously by Stacy's brothers, boyfriend, and Dad.
>>
No, I only want to have sex with someone that wants to have sex with me. Same reason I would never visit a prostitute.
>>
Stephen Universe is the biggest insult to cartoons and art that I've ever seen. Such stupid shit and of course it wins the hearts of all idiotic, childish libtards and tumblrinas.
>>
File: thisisyou.jpg (102KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.jpg
102KB, 1600x900px
>>37693739

I'm gonna rape your pussy bitch. I'm not gonna stop until my covers your whole body.
>>
>>37693621
I'd probably get raped like fucking twice a week, considering I'm kind of cute but not enough of a hair-less feminine teen to be fucked everyday

>>37693584
Sometimes.
There are people I'd fuck like, the day it turned legal. Some girls I find hot (this one thicc bitch specially) but I don't want to make the effort talking to mostly.
But after it I'd probably chill and just fuck who gives me permission.
I mean, what's the point of walking up to your crush, tying her up and fucking her if she's gonna hate your forever after it?
I want to stablish a relationship with the bitch not screw her ass and leave.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.