[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Trips or Experiences with drugs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Homer.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Homer.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Look, I don't want to sound like a Narc or like these cheesy anti drugs commercials, I just want to explain my experience.
Well, I was in a park with my two best friends, one of them brought weed (It's not the first time that I do weed) so we smoke an entire pot, the weed mas modified because this shit hit really hard, anyway, after 15 minutes I feel that my brain ''split up'', silly things like the color of the grass, the sunlight or the texture of the trees around me were fascinating (Like the bag scene from American Beauty).
Anyway, it felt really great and pleasurable, I feel like I was 5 years old again, it was kind of beautiful and nostalgic.
But I started to thinking ''Yeah Anon, this is great, you are outside of your reality, but, what if you want to feel like this again, and again, and again in the future, what if you can't accept your reality despite it's not perfect, what if your only happy moments in your life depend on drugs''.
Somehow I realized about the dangers of drugs, I started to feel really bad at this point (I almost cry, kek.)
This experience change me somehow about the decisions that I will take in my life and the addiction to drugs scare me.
I don't know if I want to do weed again or any other drug.
>>
you smoke an ENTIRE pot?! dayyum that shite musta been 'modified'.
wtf is this. ok, don't do weed, the most harmless drug of choice, your choice but it does help some people function.
>>
I always get anxious as fuck when I smoke weed. Everything seems cringy as fuck while high and I always remember bad decisions/interactions whatever and I can think for hours about that. It drives me crazy
>>
>>37693505
That's how it is for me nowadays. I've been smoking weed for 12 years. When I was younger, weed used to calm me down physically and mentally and I used to go out in public while high all the time. Now my brain races at a million miles per hour and it makes my anxiety so much worse. Being high in public is a nightmare for me now.
>>
>>37693463
No, we smoke one pot.
>>
>>37693618

It's exactly the same for me. Few years back we used to smoke with friends have a laugh etc. Now I don't even want to smoke when people are around because I know I will freak out. So I always smoke alone and just sit there with anxiety and thoughts about how my life is fucked. Fuck weed man.
>>
>>37693392
Can't say I've ever "smoked an entire pot" but I have eaten way too high of dose edible (holy shit those things vary in potency but anyway) I was completely debilitated for 3 days.

For the first 2 days I was too high to sleep, my thoughts were completely scrambled and was shaking like I was having a seizure. On day 3 I considered walking to the ER since I was worried about not sleeping. Extreme paranoia, completely disoriented. Not fun at all.

Anyway I finally fell asleep and felt better (but still high) on day 3. I had a korova black bar if you're wondering.
>>
friend buys lsd from darknet, one day i join him
>150mikrogram
>after 40 min im lost in my head and the music is literally pure happiness
>his dad is about to come home as im at the peak. I saw everyone, I was everyone, I saw god, and I was god. I could taste time, see sounds, hear colours
>friend convinced me and himself to go out and "walk it off"
>we walk for 4 hours, friend got hungry and decided we should go to mcdonalds
>everyone in there are looking like animals but I somehow order a bigmac which tastes like paper
>I get paranoid people can tell I'm on lsd and rush out
>spend rest of day in friends room convinced that I'm actually in a coma and that I will wake up in a hospital any second and that everyone will be super sad that I'm a junkie
>be there for 4 hours, friend got impatient and said I had to leave
>walking around for 2 more hours before heading home, very anxious about how I will be met
>I open the door and a huge relief of warmth is born inside me. mum is sick and dad is drunk, I sneak to the shower and then go to bed
>limbs are twitching and I think that I am stuck in this mindset forever now
next day
>wake up, feel super motivated to be productive, have regained family values and want to get a job
>feel I'm talking a bit slurry, some words are hard to pronounce and I can't get the correct sentence out of my head
>Knees feel like I ran for hours, stomach is empty, insides of my chins as well as tongue are scarred from biting
It all went away after a week. I promised myself to never do LSD again because the paranoia fucked me so hard. I had 180 pulse just sitting still. Now months after I think it was fun, but I'd advise to have a safe place to relax at so you don't have to go out in public in December, -20*c, and total darkness.
It gave me pretty cool memories, I experienced how it was to consume water in 2D, and I was connecyed to everyone on Earth at one point(it felt like), as if I saw past a layer of wires or something.
>>
>>37694082
Forgot to mention that I consumed it at 11:00AM and the vivid hallucinations didn't end until about 03:AM. Fucking 14 hours of constant mindfuck. When I closed my eyes I could still see everything.
>>
>>37694082
>spend rest of day in friends room convinced that I'm actually in a coma and that I will wake up in a hospital any second and that everyone will be super sad that I'm a junkie.

I know that feeling, fucking mushrooms
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.