[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women sound like too much work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1495253939806.jpg (2MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1495253939806.jpg
2MB, 1600x2400px
I would like a girlfriend in theory, but the more I think about what we would do together and what she would look like the more it all sounds like a massive headache.

I'd have to get in shape, make a lot more money, buy new clothes, find a stylist, and completely reinvent my personality to be almost the complete opposite. Years of work just to meet the absolute baseline of requirements for women. Even then my options would be limited to single mothers and gold diggers because I started too late to get any woman who wouldn't make my life worse as only the cunts not even other betas can stomach are left.

And then when it comes to doing things together it all involves me giving up my hobbies and spending inordinate amounts of time and money on her which she'll just absorb like a black hole. Maybe I might get to have sex with her once in a blue moon if she doesn't have an excuse, and I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't have an entire novel's worth.

And no matter how much I lover her and how much I invest in her there is no reason she wouldn't leave me as soon as a richer schmuck comes along for her to mooch off of.

How in the world do normies stand it? Video games are just so much easier.
>>
>>37693378

Yeah well, women are really really shallow. They're really shitty people desu senpai.

I recommend against getting a girlfriend. You'll think her moving in with you is a good thing...the sex is no where near worth the disaster she will cause you.

Normalfags do it by complaining constantly about 'the wife'. Every man knows women suck but put up with it because they're supposed to. It's the staple of the modern coupling.
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>37694567
That and the fact that you lose every aspect of your privacy. She WILL go through your stuff. She WILL talk about you to other people. Your every word and action will be overanalyzed to the point of semantic satiation. What's yours is hers, and she'll steal/move all your shit around and gaslight you if you can't find anything.

No thanks, whore, I'll stick to my neat and clean routine.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.