[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A letter to Calvin "Cayde," my brother.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 08.jpg (8KB, 348x212px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
8KB, 348x212px
This seems crazy, but hello everyone, I'm looking for my older brother. He ran away a year ago, and I haven't been able to find him since. His name is Calvin, but we called him Cayde.

(1/2)

Cayde, I don't know what else to do. Where are you? you're not on any social media, you haven't contacted me or Jasmine in the last year. I reached out to Jaden and he said you were an active member of this community a few years ago. I don't know if you're on here, but I don't know how else to reach you.

I just wanted to let you know that dad is dead. He died last month. The doctors said his heart was too weak, it had the consistency of a rotten tomato. His liver was so hardened, it resembled the lead weight in his heart. It was the alcohol that eventually did him in. You won, so congratulations. I know you and dad didn't get along because of how he handled mom's death. I know you hate me too because I didn't take life as seriously as you did. (I should've listened to you) But you can now wear that prideful and smug face, as you waltz around the campus of UW, telling the horrific story of your childhood - our childhood. The only difference is that the grief from mom's death gave you a sense of purpose, giving your story a happy ending; the grief buried me in a sea of complacency and apathy, giving my story a sad ending; the grief buried dad in a sea of depression, giving his story a swift end.
>>
File: 02.jpg (264KB, 2124x1195px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
264KB, 2124x1195px
I know you aren't much for apologies, so I'll get to the point: dad left letters behind, letters to himself. Letters containing his inner thoughts. I didn't shed a single tear at his funeral, but when I read his letters, the weight of apathy and complacency was suddenly lifted, and the tears couldn't stop. He wrote about us, he wrote about how much of a shitty father he was, he wrote about the day the phone suddenly cut off with his last conversation with mom, he wrote about the day I dropped out of high school, he wrote about how proud he was when you were the first of our family who landed a partial ride to UW. I just wanted to let you know he did love you and regretted being a terrible father.

You won Calvin. I won't search for you anymore. Dad is dead. I'm in some dead end job at the New York Times where I know I'll be blowing my brains out soon. I'm almost certain Jasmine got fired from a call center the other day too, and will meet a similar fate as dad if she keeps up the drinking.

I know it sounds corny, but maybe it's for the best you're the one who carries on the genetics of this cursed family.
I loved you, bro.

Good luck in college.
Christian
>>
This is sad, I hope it's bait. Good luck though OP.
>>
MAYBE IF YOU POST ACTUAL PROOF WE WILL TRUST YOU BITCH.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.