[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philadelphia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0341.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Anyone else from this shithole? I want to die everyday when taking the SEPTA through the urban decay.
>>
>>37691523
I'm actually gonna intern there next week. Can you give me some info about Philly?
>>
>>37691545
Don't hang out around Kensington.
>>
>>37691545
>lots of unhappy people
>shitty sports teams
>decent food (mostly unhealthy though)
>hipsters and junkies everywhere
>heroin needles all over the place

Outside of center city directly around philly is no mans land with rampant crime until you get past Fern Rock then it is quite cozy.
>>
>>37691523
Philly here. It's basically an extension of the shit hole that is NJ
>>
>>37691523
Is it Always Sunny? ;^)))))))
>>
>>37691744
Til the SEPTA tram runs over someone committing suicide.
>>
>>37691744
This post is so stupid only a woman could have made it

Show tits
>>
>>37691523
NYC/ Manhattan kid here is philly worth it? I mean the nice areas?
>>
>>37691523
Is it me or does every hot girl in Philly have an ugly ass boyfriend. Just moved here from NJ and for the first time in my life I feel like I have a real chance at getting something above an 8/10 qt. Can philly veterans explain this phenomenon?
>>
>>37691891
If you like the big city life Philly is nice, but personally that's not for me and I'm planning on getting out as soon as possible. If that is your thing though, I'd say it's worth it just for how cheap it can be. My rent is 425 for a not too terrible neighborhood
>>
>>37691962
>My rent is 425 for a not too terrible neighborhood

where?
>>
Philly has one of the bigger Chinatowns outside of NYC. Food is good and cheap there.
>>
>>37691891
You will be disappointed. Center city and the areas around it can be explored in a day. Everything else around it is a shithole and slum with rundown homes, abandoned factories, and not a place most people can go without a drug habbit or darker skin color. It's Detroit 2.0.
>>
>>37692027
>>37692048
>been living here 6 months already and have done nothing but go to my new job and back to my place

Fuck. It's hard making friends in a new city. I really want to check out the art museum and also check out Chinatown. But I always feel super awkward going to new places by myself. I've tried making new friends at my job too, but nobody really wants to be my outside friend I guess.
>>
>>37692150
The Art Museum is a good place to meet people. I met my only gf there 4 years ago while doing a college project no gf now though :(
>>
File: 1445694183888.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445694183888.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>37691523

>SEPTA
>NOT LATE

its almost like they are encouraging us to buy cars.

Also Northeast feels
>>
>>37692700
What line? The regional from Warminster is on the fucking dot. I miss it at least once a week.
>>
>>37691562
Kensington is full of beta hipsters. It's not some hard ass hood anymore. Shit got mad gentrified.
>>
>>37692867

Route 70 Torresdale-Cottman

I always try to get on time, but i sometimes miss it, and when i become late, its just frustration since i have to take another bus or wait for another one that sometimes arrives 5 min after the original to 20 minutes.
>>
>>37691523
From NJ, used to go to Drexel. Transferred though and am finishing uni elsewhere. It's populated by normalfag hipsters and Penn Chads. I did meet a fellow robot at a party some hipster buddy of mine threw one time, I wonder if he's here. It was maybe a few weeks before the Beta Uprising, so a while ago. Don't know if he still browses here.
>>
>>37692927
Shit we probably go back to back. I take the 6:44 from Hatboro during the week.
>>
File: 1430680704248.png (481KB, 449x718px) Image search: [Google]
1430680704248.png
481KB, 449x718px
I live near Philly (jersey side) if any robots wanna chill sometime hit me up lasagna#7221
>>
>>37693816
Trenton?

poopo
>>
>>37693849
Nah bb, close to Trenton too like 20 mins out
>>
Philly is a major city that doesn't even feel like a major city.
I don't get the same feel from Philly that I felt in NYC. I can't place my finger on why though.

Also, it's hilarious how you can easily tell where white and black people live respectively. You would have some new high-end apartments right next to decaying, decrepit-looking houses.
Also, it's funny how whiter and cleaner Pennsylvania gets the further away from Philly you go.

Also, it seems like all the Muslims in America congregate there for whatever reason. Never once in my life have I ever seen a Muslim until I visited Philly, and they're very common.
>>
>live outside Philly
>never enter because lol Philly
>get gf who lives in the hood
>drive through the Cambodian section to get to her every week public transportation is precisely designed to make it impossible to reach my suburb from the city
>she's dazzled by the lack of crackhouses
>going to move in with me and live burb life
>don't have the heart to tell her half my neighbors are on opioids or grow weed
All I've learned from her is to never enter her neighborhood at night, any other white person I see is there to buy drugs, and don't bother with Cambodian food. Oh yeah, and it's technically to fit 12 people into a townhouse.
>>
I have a question about Philadelphia.
Is true that it's always sunny there?
>>
>>37694027
NYC is unlike almost every other area of the US though.
>>
>>37691523
Not from there (MD), but went to school at Temple. That place was straight filthy. Reminded me why I never want to live in a city. School wasn't that bad though.
>>
>>37691523
Hey buddy, how bout you come to Charleston, WV?

Its complete shit
>>
I live in delco right outside of phila. center city and university city is only good areas really. It really is depressing to have a city be so shit.

what are best east coast cities to live in.?

also I'm interested in meeting people in 215 if anyone is interested

kik
last_youth
>>
>>37694029
>>37694027
Well If i land a decent job in philly and live in one of those high rises as a black man will I get strange looks?
>>
>>37691523

Yup. It's a fucking garbage shithole.

Pennfag local here.
>>
I'm from Pennsylvania but I've spent a fair amount of time in Philly. It's rank and vile. The people seem to think that the griminess of the city should be a point of pride when it's just shameful and disgusting. Fuck that place.
>>
>>37691775
lol that happened on friday near me. good times my dude
>>
>>37694488
yooooo temple bro im there now and i want to die :D
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.