[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you doing this summer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: summerpepe.png (1MB, 612x578px) Image search: [Google]
summerpepe.png
1MB, 612x578px
ITT: Summer feels
It's getting warm, you got plans this summer?
How is the weather?
Getting comfy?
+general summer feels/stories
>>
wagecucking over the summer as fucking usual
>>
>>37691377
I haven't gone outside at all this summer and I haven't eaten in 5 days
>>
>>37691425
>haven't eaten in 5 days
Absolute madman
How many days will you survive?
>>
File: 1490141167869.jpg (744KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1490141167869.jpg
744KB, 1000x667px
hiking, trying to spend more time away from a screen
>>
>>37691617
sounds comfy, where are you hiking?
>>
>>37691579
Dunno, I'll probably eat some poptarts or something so I can stay alive for a little while longer. You just don't really feel like eating anything when you're heartbroken and overwhelmed by emotion
>>
>>37691377
I might take a trip somewhere with my friend or by myself. Air tickets are cheap to any major city in the country so we might as well.
>>
>>37691645

I live in the Rockies so all over and it's not too hot.
>>
In two weeks or so, going to an amusement park for a few days. It's my last summer before college and a lot of my friends are going abroad or moving so this will be the last time I see most of them, probably. Also first summer as an adult.

It's an interesting kind of feel.
>>
>>37691656
>heartbroken and overwhelmed by emotion
gf, left you?
>>
jaking off swimming at the pool its hot as hell going on trip soon
>>
>>37691808
No I've never had a gf. I came to a realization that the one woman I love will never love me back. I don't have any desire other than her love, so I guess it's the end for me. I'm gonna waste my savings, watch an anime adaptation of a light novel airing in July, then I'll take my life
>>
>>37691816
Where are you going, anon?

Let me guess, Kings Island?
>>
>>37691377
break from uni started 5 weeks ago and I haven't left the house since. Probably wont leave for the next 3 months either.
Playing runescape 14+ hours a day. Lost some weight.
>>
>>37691888
pls anon stay with us, more girls will come
>>
>>37691377
Hopefully going to the beach with my normie friends and space out looking at the ocean hoping a cute girl sees me and likes the fact that I'm a dreamy faggot and she becomes my girlfriend.

This. Since I was 13.
>>
>>37691900
>Kings Island
Shit, Cincinnatianon here.
>>
>>37692045
There's no other girls for me. This girls special, she's one in a million at least. Her beauty is surpassed by nobody. She was the light at the end of the tunnel for me, but I realized I'm just another average guy who was bewitched by her beauty and she would never chose me, so that light at the end of the tunnel had gone out.
>>
>>37692061
I knew it. Let's get season passes.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (113KB, 658x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
113KB, 658x648px
I've got lots of plans, Anon, for summer and beyond.

>this week

Getting my motorcycle fixed and then put into storage.

>late June through July 21

Going to be traveling through and across Mexico. Might peep my head into Guatemala for some nightlife and a look at Lake Atitlan.

>July 21- ~September 1

MEX-JFK. Layover for six hours, fly to Dar Es Salaam. Spending a month with a friend on Zanzibar island, going to Zambia to see Victoria Falls for a week.

>~September 1 - October 1

1 week in Zambia, 1.5 weeks in Ethiopia, 1.5 weeks in Egypt.

>October 1 - January 5

Already booked a flight from Cairo to New Delhi. In India for three months. Might visit Vietnam or some shit for a week, just to say I've been there.
>>
>>37692222

i don't think you're on the right board
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (417KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
417KB, 900x900px
>>37692222
>Nightlife

OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>37692271

/trv/ is too slow to have proper conversations on and /b/ is too retarded.
>>
>>37692222

>Chad comes to your board
>brags about his amazing life
>gets quads

reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 20985476431_f64c004f88_b.jpg (280KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20985476431_f64c004f88_b.jpg
280KB, 1024x768px
>>37691377
Online courses and the occasional game.
This has been my life for a while now.
>>
>>37691377
My dad's leaving us. He told us two weeks ago, it still hasn't really sunk in for us.
I don't make enough money to support the family and my mom's a housewife.
I've never had a good summer in my life.
>>
>>37691377
finding a job. Might try working out or going on walks so I can get in shape to hike again. I've just become so skinnyfat over time that a going up a relatively small dirt hill winded me a couple months back.
>>
>>37691992
Take it from someone older than you; don't do this, mate. You will regret it looking back in just a few short years. Go outside and do/see/experience anything you can.
>>
File: 1477772079209.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477772079209.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Will probably get a wagecuck job at mcdonalds just to get the parents off my back, this way I can also afford vidya and other shit
>>
I'm 19 and don't have any friends. What am I supposed to do besides staying in all day?
>>
>>37691377
hang out with other eastern europeans somewhere in the frysian part of the netherlands
>>
Webdev and HVAC for $10/hr
>>
>>37691377
Same thing I always do stay indoors fuck summer
>>
>>37691888
BETA ONEITIST. PLEASE STOP BEING A LITTLE FAGGOT.
>>
>>37693211

go get built at a gym, anon
>>
>>37691377
Nothing.

How come I don't need to do a shit, actually I feel like I don't have time to do anything and my days just pass so fast? I feel like everyday I didn't do all things I wanted and I am not satisfied and in reality I didn't do a shit the whole day and I don't even know what I want to do
>>
>>37691888
You bring Shame upon your ancestors. Think of the millions of generations that led up to you, think of the suffering they went through in order to survive and reproduce.
>>
>>37693390
Do you have a summer job or anything to keep yourself busy?
>>
>>37693484
Im staying with my parents for the summer in the countryside, there are some jobs at times here I help my father in. I should probably help him more, I sometimes feel like a ungrateful shitty child since he has given so much to me and treated me well, I probably seem like a emotionless bag of shit and can't express my emotions but in reality I really care about him

I can keep myself busy on my computer though, and the problem for me is that despite not doing anything really my time just passes too quickly. I haven't felt bored and like I dont have anything to do for a long time, yet I don't feel satisfied. As I was younger days just felt like they last forever, now I feel like old and time passes quick, and I am only almost 20. Does it only get worse when I get older?
>>
>>37691377
Working and reading.
>>
>>37691729
Wanna go hiking with me? Denver here
>>
>>37693609
It definitely gets better. Being your age (almost 21) you're kinna in that spot where you have plenty of decision making capability but are limited to your parents still since you're still not FULLY on your own. I wouldn't fret too much. Summer isn't even at the half way mark, there's plenty of time for this all to change
>>
>>37693609
>I probably seem like a emotionless bag of shit and can't express my emotions but in reality I really care about him
>tfw I haven't told my parents that I love them in years
They're good people and I love them but I just don't feel like I deserve their love. It doesn't help that our family as a whole isn't a very emotionally expressive family either. If I explicitly told them I loved them they'd probably think I was dying.
>>
>>37691377
going next week to visit my friend in florida, staying there for a week, back to being a wagie after that
>>
File: KEKISTAN-DONT-HAVE-A-COW.png (1004KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
KEKISTAN-DONT-HAVE-A-COW.png
1004KB, 720x800px
I'm going to stay inside the entire summer and absolutely waste the sliver of joy intruding on my life and then regret it the entire winter only to repeat the cycle again in an endless dance with eternity where nobody leads and everyone ends up missing and shoe
>>
>>37693645

i would m8, I'm in Wyoming
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.