[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OkCupid experiment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: itsbad.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
itsbad.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>Make a fake roastie account on OkCupid
>INSTANTLY flooded with messages from guys telling me I'm beautiful and all sorts of other cringey stuff
>Can respond with literally anything and they keep messaging you

I don't think you realize how bad this is. Women HAVE to be cut off from their infinite cock supply or else society is going to collapse. There is no reason for them to talk to anyone less than an 8, they know they can get Chad cock at ANY time.
>>
Good bait anon

They fell for the fake account, now troll those degenerate whores
>>
File: refgrsfd.jpg (59KB, 502x496px) Image search: [Google]
refgrsfd.jpg
59KB, 502x496px
k den
>>
File: 1495114701653.jpg (68KB, 482x526px) Image search: [Google]
1495114701653.jpg
68KB, 482x526px
Control your women westerners, or we will
>>
Why do you think women put 0 effort into conversations and just respond with shit like "lol" and "k"?

How are you just figuring this shit out now?

I consider myself pretty average. I'm not fat, I don't dress like a retard and do all the things that theoretically should work in order to get the opposite sex interested in me.

But even fatties are convinced they deserve a mega Chad male model because men are white knight faggots who spoil them and tell them how beautiful they are.
>>
I tried this on tinder. 6-7 girl profile got about 60 matches in a day, 9 man profile got about 10 in a week.
>>
>>37691359
Men are hunters
Women are gatherers
>>
>>37691359
A few kept replying to me after I told them my girl profile is fake! Also harder to troll as a man profile.
>>
>>37691357

you will.
>>
>>37691358

k
>>
>>37691354
Post some of the funny messages
>>
>>37691358

You're just shit at talking to women.

Look at how dumpy Trump is and he's literally grabbed women by the pussy because they get so wrapped up.

Women will fuck anyone who is funny or powerful enough so long as they don't also find them repugnant. Louie CK, a fucking balding ginger, regularly pulls hot college pussy.

Steal jokes if you have to, and leave your racist sexist views out until you're close enough to make a run on redpilling.
>>
>>37691357
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
File: 1---msyqdb0-V30a3f.jpg (75KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1---msyqdb0-V30a3f.jpg
75KB, 700x1244px
Was Gary right?
>>
>>37691354
>Not realising these "guys" are all paid shills

Civilisation doesn't collapse itself you know.
>>
>>37691354
>>Make a fake roastie account on OkCupid

Imagine your parents reading this, anon.

They just want you to be normal and you're breaking their hearts.
>>
>>37691365
I am sure you are intelligent enough to see what Trump and Louie CK have that most retards here don't.
>>
>>37691368
>Civilisation doesn't collapse itself you know.
retard-tier wisdom
>>
>>37691368
>Civilisation doesn't collapse itself you know.
deep, man...deep...
>>
>>37691372
>>37691371

I was expecting more (you)s desu. Disappointing.
>>
>>37691354
>Okcupid
Its the worst dating on the internet. Women on there are super flaky and annoying AF.
>>
>>37691365
The women trump grabbed didn't enjoy it. They were just too afraid to say anything.
>>
>>37691367
>I also like sushi and mini golf

Pleb
>>
>>37691357
You can skin them alive, then set them on fire for all I care.
>>
>>37691365

>Women will be attracted to you if you're funny and have a nice personality!

I remember when I was 15 and delusional too.
>>
>>37691542
Right; all these TRP 'slayers' are just delusional teens who think it can't be that hard because their life cannot get any worse.
Spoiler: it does.
>>
the good men will be transformed or boarded up behind dormitory, educating themselves.

we're on an academic decline and males need to catch up.
i expect the dystopian future to look like it should look: people not going outside as much, women selling their bodies remotely over webcam, shit like that.

men will see that there's nothing left but entertainment and robotics, so will educate ourselves on robotics and computing which eventually leads to the perfect AI.
>>
>>37691542
>Women will be attracted to you if you're deeply unfunny and have a delusional personality which makes you believe you are!
>>
>>37691367
Gary knows
>>
>OKcupid

There must come a point when you stupid juvenile manbabies NEED to understand that online dating=/=IRL dating and that the worst ratchet kind of people actually use this shit religiously. If you base your perception of people on how it is on dating sites you might as well base your perception of reality on what you read on 4chan and we all fucking know that anyone who takes 4chan too seriously and draws all knowledge from here is a fucking retard.

So don't be a retard, forget dating sites and apps, they are retarded, people using them are either stupid, desperate, easy or all three at once and leave the GODDAMN fucking basement already.
>>
>>37691652
Your personality isn't even remotely a factor in determining your desirability to women.

You can be an asshole, shy, charismatic, it doesn't matter.

The only thing females care about are looks and money and if you didn't find this out yet you're going to learn the hard way.
>>
>>37691725
>manbabies
Should have stopped reading there
>capitalizing random words
Should have stopped reading there
>ratchet kind of people
Stopped reading there
>>
>>37691725
Memes are real tho.
>>
>>37691754
You forgot social status/value.
>>
/r9k/ is sooooo slow thanks mods for moving this thread from /pol/

/thread
>>
>>37692040
Pretty much. It's not nearly so slow as /bant/, though
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.