[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social fuckup thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

When was the last time when you had some kind of contact (e.g. spoke, had sex, dated, made small talk etc.) with a female? Family members and other relatives, cashiers obviously don't count.
Early september last year here.
>>
protowizard here , 33 years old
ive not spoken to a woman in about a year(?)
I have started to add a "male deliverer please" note in the instructions section for food and grocery delivery
I spent months planning it and it works like a charm because I'm from a eurocuck country and I claim I'm muslim, therefore it is haram for me to accept goods from a female
it works most of the time, my beard helps me pass off as a muslim and it means I avoid contact with women almost entirely
there was one time they sent a woman to deliver my chinese and I pretended to not be home and didn't eat for the day
>>
outside of work? i can't recall at all. you made small talk last september? damn, normalfag, how do you do it?
>>
>>37691763
>there was one time they sent a woman to deliver my chinese and I pretended to not be home and didn't eat for the day
Nice
>>37691829
> you made small talk last september? damn, normalfag, how do you do it?
I met with a girl whom I had been chatting online with and then she invited me over to some motel so we could have sex but I sperged out immediately and found an excuse to go home and actually cried because of how pathetic I am. After that she has ignored me online complitely so yeah I fucked up.
>>
>>37690929
i've never made smalltalk with females. before i started being a sarcastic dismissive asshole towards them i used to be so cringy i girls must've been scared for their life
>>
File: ericclaptonpostbikelockbandit.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
ericclaptonpostbikelockbandit.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>>37690929
october 2014
first girlfriend ever, psychotic not diagnosed but (((had sex with me)))
>told me she wanted to have my babies
>knew was red flag but wanted to loose virginity
>cum in me anon
>did not enjoy, was the scariest moment of my life all while cumming
>said i had to take a dump and went out window
>walked home, no liscence
>am a neet cant afford child support
>deleted facebook
>moved to another state
i didnt tell anyone i was moving, only packed clothes and a guitar i cant actually play.
>spent whole bus ride staring out window with "dust in the wind" song on loop
>felt cool like it was about me
>>
>>37690929
If I remember right I think a bit over a year ago there was a girl in my Uni class and I talked with her like twice. Since then it's only been my mother, sister and the occasional cashier at McDonald's.
>>
>>37690929
>Family members and other relatives, cashiers obviously don't count.

I dont even have a good relationship with my family. They all pretty much hate me. I wish it didn't count. Then I wouldn't be in such a NEGATIVE state.
>>
>>37690929
About an hour ago making female friends is very easy
>>
Yesterday I guess, or technically it's today but doesn't matter.
>Be me
>Have limited number of friends
>Have more female friends than male friends
>Can hold a decent conversation with girls
>Can't relate to male friends cause rarely any similar interests
> Completely immasculine
> Skinny
> 5'6
>48kg
> Suck at sports
> Dislike anime like Gundam and SAO
Can't relate with them, any advice?
>>
>>37691763
How does it feel being that gay?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.