[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blackbot thread/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

File: 27171101532281.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
27171101532281.png
53KB, 596x739px
How are my blackbots doing, here is a thread safe of harassment from the white normies. Introduce yourself

loser dropout manlet neet reporting in

I feel absolutely horrible waking up today, forgot to turn off the heater and now my body feels out of sync
>>
>>37690475
fuck off stupid nigger go back to listen to your retarded auto-tune bullshit """"""music"""""
>>
File: cleric.jpg (393KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cleric.jpg
393KB, 1000x1000px
>>37690475
die normie nigger
>>
>>37690475
What is life like as a black bot
>>
>>37690475
Hi my negroid friendo, fatblackneet here. It's been like 4 months since I dropped out of college and now I feel like shit. Wish you the best, try going for a walk.
>>
>>37690475
Black people are immune to robotism.
>>
>>37690599
>try going for a walk
I can't, I would have to walk past people
>>
>be black
>have access to a litany of scholarships and affirmative action opportunities
>say your life is harder than white men
>>
>>37690851
>White people actually believe this
There are a handful of shitty scholarships for blacks, and a couple of full rides per school, but those are mostly based on your economic level.
What actually happens is schools fill up their black quota with athletes and poorer blacks, and the other black applicants are basically ignored unless they're some refugee from Africa
>>
>>37690851
those are programs to help tip the balance of inequality back
but I'm sure you're delusional enough to believe somebody who is statistically more likely to come from a poor household, to a horribly funded school with crap teachers, forced to drink lead prisoned water is more privileged than you because he gets some help
>>
>>37691001
> "handful"
> "couple"

You realize that this is still an infinitely greater amount of gibs than there are for white students: ZERO? Wills set up by long dead men that specifically wished to fund the educations of young white men get torn up and redistributed to colored pe- sorry, I mean people of color. Whites and blacks both represent two 30% something chunks of all food stamp recipients, so clearly you're not the only one suffering, but somehow being the only one getting free gibs isn't enough for you!

These last few months alone we've seen:
> SJW bitch literally write, "I don't know," in and blatantly plagiarize the rest of a thesis and still get a PhD in mathematics from Harvard
> Another SJW at Harvard writing "Black Lives Matter" a thousand times and getting accepted for such daring bravery
> White leftist professor almost lynched at Evergreen university for not fleeing the campus on "no-white day" even though he's on their side
> Statues torn down and buildings renamed everywhere
> Whites barred from entering certain areas in American University
> Sit ins and protests one after another

What right do you have to fucking bitch and cry when hundreds of thousands of the country's best minds have to settle with lower-tier schools because the high-tier schools HAVE to accept a minimum of you?

Go to MSNBC or any other agency's website, scroll down to the bottom, and click the fancy-jargon links until you find something about compliance with federal diversity rules. Not only every single school but every single fucking corporation HAS to hire you even if there aren't enough qualified blacks applying.

Look at this very fucking thread. Instead of, you know, assimilating to the board culture like someone who could actually identify with the plight of the robot would, you have to constantly bring up what makes you a special "minority" and wedge fucking identity politics everywhere and demand your own "safe space".

Fuck you.
>>
>be nigger
>play basketball
>free college
>bbc
>normie hood culture
Blacks can't be robots. It's literally impossible.
>>
File: 1326151177735.jpg (50KB, 618x416px) Image search: [Google]
1326151177735.jpg
50KB, 618x416px
>>37691520
>>37690851
>>37690610

>Be white
>Boast about how awesome being white is
>Have more wealth than blacks
>Better education than blacks
>claim all women prefer white men
>Complain about how your life is
>>
>>37691593
> Be shitposter
> See people putting up their own ad hom, broadly generalizing strawmen to argue against
> Put up your own ad hom, broadly generalizing strawman argument to counter them
> Sit back and collect (You)s
>>
>>37691692
Not shitposting.

you have got to be retarded if you think white people have it harder than black people.

You you think being black is living life on easy mode? You're delusional.

You fucked up when you're the one actually playing on easy mode.
>>
>>37691746
Why do you have to mention you're black all the time? Whites, asians, native amerikans, mena's, etc. barely ever mention their race, only do it whenit's part of the context. Why can't you just be a robot like everyone else, instead of attention whoring like a woman?

I know you're just making threads for the sike of it and to collect (you)s, but it's just really stupid
>>
>>37691513
sigh even here you can't seem to help yourselves

Most of your post is falsehoods that you likely read off an info-graphic
>durr this rapped in a dissertation that he you don't need to do to graduates
>durr he must be a dumb nigger

White people do get scholarship, the favouring of none-whites is to balance the disadvantages faced more by none-whites

but most importantly, go cry to the ones giving out these scholarship because I couldn't really give a fuck about your opinions

>Look at this very fucking thread. Instead of, you know, assimilating to the board culture like someone who could actually identify with the plight of the robot would

yeah, I'm sure that would happen with hearing
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
all the time while pricks like you attempt to derail these threads in to another nigger hate thread
>>
>>37691746

Nah, you are a shit poster, you have no capability to form or interest in forming an argument without resorting to making these dumb ass generalizations and pretending like you know anything about the strangers you're talking to

If you live in the states you DO have it on easy mode regardless of ethnicity, you stupid faggot. What, you think you can relate at all to Obama's relatives back in Kenya dealing with sub-par infrastructure and modern medicine, unworkable farmland, corrupt officials and tribal warfare? Because you have a hard time resisting the urge to sit on the block when you should be in school? You don't; first generation Africans in this country are super hard workers and want nothing to do with you

> Oh no, they brought up affirmative action, diversity hires, and anti-white propaganda being pushed in every form of media!
> I don't have any way to counter this, so let me just point out that they're white and have it easy!
> You're white! Why you complaining, honkey?
> Argument won! YES!

You couldn't even tell the difference between a slav and an anglo. Fuck do you know about whites?
>>
File: black fels.jpg (86KB, 479x437px) Image search: [Google]
black fels.jpg
86KB, 479x437px
>Can't even escape racism on 4chan on /r9k/
>>
>>37691042

So the poor whites living in trailer parks drinking lead water and going to crappy schools get?
>>
>>37692093
nigger

this post is original
>>
>>37692122
Are less favoured like blacks are over whites for the same positions carrying the same qualifications?
>>
>>37691513

>Instead of, you know, assimilating to the board culture like someone who could actually identify with the plight of the robot would, you have to constantly bring up what makes you a special "minority" and wedge fucking identity politics everywhere and demand your own "safe space"

>assimilating

there aren't that many threads for robots who aren't white, really, so i don't think this really makes sense; if there are non-white robots on here, they clearly must spend more time lurking or just posting in other threads

>identity politics

this is a nebulous term, and it's difficult to see how a lot of stuff on r9k can take place without it being something sort of like what you're implying is going on here. i.e, a lot of this board centres around the idea of what it means to be a 'robot', or a 'chad', or a 'stacey', hopefully you see where i'm going with this

>safe space

i don't see how this dude asked for a safe space? i don't think he would say he was asking for one either.

also, is it not hypocritical to bemoan the idea of safe spaces while simultaneously on this thread loads of people are going 'WAHH black people can't be robots, leave us alone'? unless you agree with me and those people are stupid, of course. that might well be the case.
>>
>>37691943

> Sigh!
> He brought up literally undeniable facts and events that were reported on by a wide variety of publications
> Why doesn't this fucking cumskin realize that disagreeing with me and backing it up with evidence isn't allowed in this safe space I'm shoving in the face of everyone on the board?

No, there are no white-only scholarships, there are no grants specifically to help struggling whites in poverty, there are no organizations with government funding trying to bring white problems to attention because it is illegal to do so

NONE. ZERO. NADA. 0.

You have no "disadvantages". You have no idea what disadvantage is, you have no idea what it's like being a Christian minority in Egypt or an atheist in Iran or a white in South Africa. You have no idea what it's actually like to live under the threat of death every single day just for being yourself.

> NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
You would hear this if you actually integrated to board culture and didn't bring up your special status constantly? No you wouldn't. That's impossible. This is an ANONYMOUS image board, do you know what anonymous means?

You have the literal entire rest of the internet, reddit, facebook, tumblr, world star, etc etc in which you are already allowed to segregate yourself completely safe from criticism. You can go anywhere you want and pretend to own ancient Egyptian history all you want. You clearly have no idea what it's like to be a robot. Why the fuck are you here?

> I don't care about your opinions! I don't want to respond to your fact-based and sourced arguments against my rhetoric!

SO GET THE FUCK OUT?
>>
>>37692093
This is a website inspired by a xenophobic culture that is filled with a historically racist race. On top of that they are all bitter losers. They are not going to like black people.
>>
I wish whites had some other race to constantly blame for personal failures.

Blacks just can't accept that their own communities are fucked and need reform from within, it's always "blame whitey" as it has been since the 70s.

The black community used to take it upon itself to improve like Harlem back in the day.
>>
>>37692265

every single thread is for non-whites. there are no overtly racist, white only threads in the catalogue. you wouldn't be able to find a single one

if you think a wagecuck stories thread or virgin struggle thread is off-limits to you even though any race can relate to the greentext in them, you're not a robot. it is that simple

this thread is literally just bait for arguments like this one, that's the sole purpose it serves. nothing else is going on here. you aren't talking about anything relating to culture or employment or current events that you can't talk about anywhere else. you just want to segregate yourself off for the sake of it. robots don't do this.
>>
>>37692361
this is going to be my final response to you because it's clear you want to derail this

>No, there are no white-only scholarships

wow, Einstein, thanks for pointing out the obvious. Making a white-only scholarship wouldn't make much sense but you can take that up with those giving them out

>or a white in South Africa
now this is bait

>You would hear this if you actually integrated to board culture and didn't bring up your special status constantly?

One thread is constantly now? This board is pretty clear with its constant racism so there's nothing really wrong with creating an isolated thread for those who can better relate

>SO GET THE FUCK OUT?
Why the fuck did you come in to this thread? YOU GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: 1497391313825.jpg (196KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1497391313825.jpg
196KB, 640x619px
White Canadian here, moving from my small town to a big city in the United States in a couple of months.

Are all the whites in the US as racist as 4chan makes it seem? Here there's a decent amount of banter between races but its mostly pretty good natured as long as you aren't asian. Its also more related to specific ethnicity than just skin colour.

How do I make black friends down there? I like smoking reefer and listening to jazz music but I was reading Obama's autobiography and he makes it seem like black people down there don't like doing that kind of stuff with white people. Nobody here even listens to jazz, just shitty trap music, so I was looking forward to hitting the speak easies down there in the US.

When I do befriend a black person, at what point in our friendship can I start calling them "my nigga"? First week? Three months? A year? Two?
>>
File: fd27301.jpg (100KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fd27301.jpg
100KB, 1024x1024px
>>37690475
Being black is not so bad, only sucks a little bit because people assume a whole hell of alot just from the color of your skin. It does comes in handy when I want to fuck with people. In high school I would yell "THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN, I HATE ME SOME NIGGERS" etc. and never got in trouble because I was black. Now that I'm in college it sucks a bit more because people are a lot more sensitive and can get butt hurt easily, especially those faggots from BLM.
>>
>>37692093
Sir all of 4chan hates black people for some reason, very sorry for your loss suffer queitly no one cares
i know from experience
>>
File: 1497358570964.jpg (37KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1497358570964.jpg
37KB, 500x610px
>>37690475
>tfw my white friends sister posted this on facebook and tagged me in it
>dozens of white and spanish girls commented that it's so true

I might have a chance at losing my virginity.
>>
>>37692936

White guy here, people tend to just stick to their own because it's easier and safer and better. If you end up hanging with a nigger, they end up getting offended at some dumb shit and end up arguing with you. It's funny, white people literally bend over backwards to please niggers and they still get shit on so whites just stick to themselves.

The average American nigger is a full on coon.
>>
>>37690475
I think the best part about being black is seeing /pol/tards die a little inside every time Trump sells out. White nationalists have pretty much noone to blame but themselves for why their movement has failed to launch. They either invest in shitty leaders or fail to think about what their plans would do long term. I'm pretty sure if a race war happened in America it would basically turn into a quagmire and any ethnostate that forms would become North Korea tier or get colonized by China.
>>
>>37693376
White Canadian guy here,

You ever think your attitude might be the reason for that? You sound kind of like a dick.
>>
Why don't you post actual black feels and ignore the people who think you must be a normie turbo Chad?
>>
>>37693405

Blacks are only 13% of the US population. Asians are only 4%. Hispanics are only 20%. Whites could still win any racewar.

Whites have literally thrown away their futures just to welcome you niggersl
>>
>>37691746
I think everyone has it hard unless born into wealth but if you put forth a shit ton of effort, pies and vinegar you can be wealthy in the united states.

Nobody lives life on easy mode, even the 1% struggle against something.
>>
>>37692936
> how long until i can say nigga

Well sir that depends on the black person, i never use the word so none of my friends have my black cards

The easiest way to get to use the word is to fuck a black man
>>
>>37693421

Let me tell you something, acting like a pussy ass suckup is a surefire way to get your ass beat. All my friends are niggers and spics and I live in NYC. You don't know shit about shit.
>>
>>37690475
N i g g e r
i
g
g
e
r

Originsoloadl
>>
>>37693405
>implying america is black and white
race war won't happen in america because there's about 4 significant groups

you have asians, hispanics, blacks, whites
those are all similar in some ways, but different in others
>>37693451
in terms of actual active individuals numbers are a little different
hispanics are closer to 30%, whites to 50%, blacks about 13 with the rest some other groups, mostly asian
this will be the demographics in 2050 anyway
>>
>>37693513

Whites own the vast majority of guns and land. But the real truth is that all the white daughters are getting mixed and so blacks and Hispanics will inherit it all. No more white America. Won't be a single white person left. By 2050, America will make it illegal to have white skin.
>>
>>37690542
this

niggers and jews bad news
>>
>>37693493
That depends on class anon, I come from low class white trash, grew up with my best of friends being black and Mexican cousins (white boy tho.) I can confirm that in poor communities all racial groups act tough and will knock you in your shit if you're a bitch just for lulz (no matter if black, white or Hispanic.) But I got away from all that and people in the middle and higher class tend to care more about material things and wealth, and don't really fight much unless alcohol or a lot of money is involved.
>>
>>37692487
>every single thread is for non-whites. there are no overtly racist, white only threads in the catalogue.
rly
>BLACKED you mad wite boi hehe
>hey guys black guy i promise here, why havent we killed whitey yet
>nigger hate thread

this thread is retarded, but you are being completely ridiculous
>>
>>37690475
Are there any blackbots that aren't self hating coons? We need our own website.
>>
>>37693588

Those are all real threads. Black dick is that powerful.
>>
>>37693451
>Whites could still win any racewar.
White people have been trying to kill off the Taliban for 16 years. If they can't get rid of goat herders on meth, they won't have much luck against niggers. Blacks would have the following advantages:

1.Easier goal
Blacks are trying to simply survive rather than kill off the entire white population. That's not as hard as trying to do what white nationalists want.

2.One drop rule
Since pretty anyone who's 0.01% black is a nigger we have plenty of "blacks" who could go undercover. Even if we assume blacks are too stupid to strategize, a 90% white mulatto could do the job

3. Other black countries would lend assistance to blacks in America more readily than European nations.

I'm pretty sure reinforcements from Nigeria and Brazil could take on an army of Trump supporters. I'm pretty confident Germany and Britain wouldn't give any help to the alt right.
>>
>>37692487
I don't see you complaining about britfeels threads. So it's only a problem if blacks do it huh
>>
>>37693617

Nope, whites would win a straight up war. At least 20% of black men are in jail right now.

But blacks don't have to do anything. All they have to do is wait. White women are running to you. Give it 50 years and whites will go extinct by themselves and then you'll own the country and drive it to the ground worse than Brazil.
>>
>>37693603
hey, i'm a blackbot too
we should just move to liberia already, what are we waiting for
that will sure show whitey
>>37693639
not the guy you are responding too
desu britfeel is just as retarded
>>
your gonna be my slave one day , leave your last moments of freeodom while you still can
>>
>>37693542
There isn't going to be a race war, back to /pol/ with you retard.

The Spanish peoples will be the next assimilated into the made up "white" American race. First it was pure Englishman and e everyone hated the Irish, then it was English and Irish and everyone hated the Italians and Poles. Then it was English, Irish, Italian and a polish but everyone hated the Germans (and by extension, the Scandinavians) then they were assimilated. A bunch of Latin Americans already do count themselves as White in the census it just takes time for the xenophobia to go away (its being redirected against Islamic peoples right now, so probably things like Persian and South Slavic peoples would be assimilated next.)

And we will always have our black dudes who's culture will continue to evolve aside ours but in its own way.

Fuck you and your race war Americas great faggot
>>
>>37690851
Why is it a competition? Yes, white people have issues, so do other races. If white people have it harder or not should be irrelevant because that doesn't make issues black people or other races have any less real, and they're the ones they talk about since they notice them. It's like the bullshit you see when complaining about women's issues a lot, "well men have that too" or "men have it worse". Maybe men do, but that doesn't make it any better for women, does it? Real shitty attitude if you want to say nobody but the worst off can complain, people complain about what effects them personally.
>>37691941
>implying whites don't mention race all the time
>>
>>37693617
4. Harder to see in the dark
>>
>>37693639

Half the British anons are Muslim. There is literally no white only thread.
>>
>>37690475
So what if youre fucking black?
This is r9k , not /pol , we are all supposed to see each other as poeple and individuals.
>I fucking hate 98% of everyone on r9k fuck you stupid piece of shit dumb fucking ignorant cunts
Being realistic sucks
>>
>>37693617
#3 is bullshit because African countries have shit-tier Soviet weapons and no moneyz to send you.

But again see my post
>>37693665
>>
>>37692093
This websites primary audience is sheltered white kids so what do you expect
>>
>>37693665
something along the lines of hispanics being assimilated will happen
obama already basically stopped them from increasing through immigration
hispanics are mostly white + native american admixture
>>
>>37693742
>sheltered white kids

I grew up in Jamaica, Queens. Where'd you grow up, little nigger?
>>
>tfw black
>tfw transracial
>tfw asian born in a black body

at least my genitals match
>>
>>37693742
Pretty much. They play life on easy mode and still fail.
>>37693779
Middle class neighbourhood in New York City. Wow, I bet you had it real tough growing up. Even if you did, your anecdote is irrelevant to what he said, the majority of people on 4chan are sheltered middle class lonely white men, often with mental illness or other problems.
>>
>>37693779
Memphis,TN
gyfdgg
>>
File: 1497101823308.jpg (132KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1497101823308.jpg
132KB, 540x810px
Blackbots, what is this hairstyle called? I'm growing out my hair and eventually trying to obtain it.
>>
>>37693819
>transracial

Fucking stop it anon. Just. STOP.
>>
>>37693888
Looks like a hitler youth/undercut.
>>
>>37691513
>You realize that this is still an infinitely greater amount of gibs than there are for white students: ZERO?
No it's not. Unless you're one of those naive white who thinks that the white people who control the vast majority of scholarships actually have no bias.

>Wills set up by long dead men that specifically wished to fund the educations of young white men get torn up and redistributed to colored pe- sorry, I mean people of color. Whites and blacks both represent two 30% something chunks of all food stamp recipients, so clearly you're not the only one suffering, but somehow being the only one getting free gibs isn't enough for you!
There are plenty of white only scholarships. They just don't advertise as white only. And a higher percentage of whites aren't on food stamps when compared to blacks

>SJW bitch literally write, "I don't know," in and blatantly plagiarize the rest of a thesis and still get a PhD in mathematics from Harvard
> Another SJW at Harvard writing "Black Lives Matter" a thousand times and getting accepted for such daring bravery
> White leftist professor almost lynched at Evergreen university for not fleeing the campus on "no-white day" even though he's on their side
> Statues torn down and buildings renamed everywhere
> Whites barred from entering certain areas in American University
> Sit ins and protests one after another
None of this is relevant. I can post a bunch of stupid shit that whites have done that have had far greater impact on blacks and America.

>What right do you have to fucking bitch and cry when hundreds of thousands of the country's best minds have to settle with lower-tier schools because the high-tier schools HAVE to accept a minimum of you?
You are delusional
>>
>>37693698
>So what if youre fucking black?
We're held to a higher standard of masculinity than white men are and are even ostracized by our community when we don't fit it.
>>
>>37691513
>Go to MSNBC or any other agency's website, scroll down to the bottom, and click the fancy-jargon links until you find something about compliance with federal diversity rules. Not only every single school but every single fucking corporation HAS to hire you even if there aren't enough qualified blacks applying.
You really don't understand what that means. it simply means that they can't OPENLY discriminate and they usually do this by installing quotas which actually hinder blacks from getting jobs, because once they hit their quota, they don't hire anymore blacks.
And hey, if you truly think that whites are being discriminated against (by other whites lol) then too bad, that's exactly how blacks feel.

>Look at this very fucking thread. Instead of, you know, assimilating to the board culture like someone who could actually identify with the plight of the robot would, you have to constantly bring up what makes you a special "minority" and wedge fucking identity politics everywhere and demand your own "safe space".
wew you're a faggot. Go jerk off to your tranny threads for some board culture
>>
>>37693953
> given facts, evidence, and current events to contend with
> none of these facts are true! you're wrong!

sure must be nice being an intellectual midget
>>
>>37694016
>Posted 0 facts or evidence
>Doesn't understand that a higher percentage of the black population is on food stamps compared to whites
You dense motherfucker lmao
>>
>>37693665
The problem is that those immigrants came at a time when jobs were easy to get and we objectively had a use for them. Automation is eliminating the need for anybody who isn't an autist. A race war won't happen, but assimilation is unlikely
>>
any white girls here? wassup
>>
>>37693724
I'm pretty sure Nigeria and South Africa can get good arms and send troops. Again, you're losing to goat herders.
>>
>>37693888
it's called faggoty house nigger haircut the kikes said all the black sports stars, celebrities and rappers should have
>>
File: casual leon 1.png (12KB, 106x188px) Image search: [Google]
casual leon 1.png
12KB, 106x188px
>Girls like me because think I'm serious and "alpha"
>I'm actually goofy and aloof
>They lose interest

How do I toughen up? I want to take more risks and be more assertive and dominant.
>>
>>37694050
are you here to make the blacks look bad?
>>
>>37690851
>Be white
>Rejected to state schools despite great SAT scores
>study chemistry at community college
>Summer organic chemistry class
>Black guy in class always late
>Goes to state school on black scholarship fund, taking summer course here so the mediocre grade isn't on transcript
>Both hot girls in class flirt with him like crazy.
>He fails first test
>"At least I didn't pay for this course."

People have no fucking clue how many retarded blacks are handed a free education. It's a giant fucking waste of resources.
>>
>>37693570
hahahahaha lol so funny just post some more quotes from one of the most well known white supremecist comic in the fucking universe it sure is funny, hahaha!
>>
>>37694158
No, I'm here to point out that a higher percentage of them live in poverty compared to whites.

>>Wills set up by long dead men that specifically wished to fund the educations of young white men get torn up and redistributed to colored pe- sorry, I mean people of color. Whites and blacks both represent two 30% something chunks of all food stamp recipients, so clearly you're not the only one suffering, but somehow being the only one getting free gibs isn't enough for you!
This is not an accurate way of viewing food stamps in relation to rate of poverty among the races
>>
>FINALLY find a black girl who doesn't act, look, or sound like ghetto trash, and is a qt as well
>has a bunch of Tyrone orbiters already

I don't think I've ever legitimately felt inferior until now.
>>
>>37694166
You paid to go to community college???
Holy shit how cucked can Americans be
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>tfw have a 5 inch dick

I fucking hate the fucking BBC meme so fucking much. I've had people imply that I have a huge dick before in the past as a joke and it seriously gives me so much anxiety.

Who is responsible for this fucking meme.
>>
>>37693888
its called having curly hair twists with an undercut, im not sure exactly what youre asking?
>>
>>37694166
>Be white
>>Rejected to state schools despite mediocre SAT scores and average GPA
>>study chemistry at community college
>>Summer organic chemistry class
>>Another average guy is in the class, always late
>>Goes to state school on black scholarship fund, taking summer course here so the mediocre grade isn't on transcript
>>Both hot girls in class flirt with him like crazy Cause he's far better looking and charismatic
>>He fails first test because he doesn't care enough
>>"At least I didn't pay for this course."
ftfy
>>
>>37694258
You should know by now that niggas love good girls.
I got the opposite problem where I love the ghetto bitches, but I'm awkward and beta as fuck.

>>37694269
>Who is responsible for this fucking meme.
Ironically, white people. They didn't want to feel bad about owning another human during slavery so they dehumanized us, creating the idea that we're animalistic and sex craved savages, using our dick size and the ass size of black women as evidence.

A few centuries later and white men are getting triggered online over a meme their ancestors made up.
Worst part is that black women buy into that shit almost more than anyone.
>>
kill yourselves you low iq subhumans
>>
Matched with a girl on Tinder. She's a big un', but not too big. She made it clear she just want to hook up,and I'm all for it. I've only had sex once, so I'm all for blowing her back out till I'm better at it. It all lines up, and I pretty much just have to picka date.

Then... She updated her Tinder pics. Started looking a little like my mom. I can't tell if this is in my head and I'm trying to psych myself out, or if she actually looks like her.

Do I go through with meeting up, or just drop it?
>>
>>37693888
This is like the last place to ask that. /fa/ has black hair threads sometimes, go there. And don't even attempt it till you know you got a barber that can do it. Just show him the picture.
>>
File: 1471243411033.png (172KB, 373x218px) Image search: [Google]
1471243411033.png
172KB, 373x218px
>>37690475
>5'7
>22 years old
>people think I'm 17 at the most
>HKV
>don't have glasses
>don't have an afro
>don't have dreads
>don't feel like growing out my hair because trying to grow it out is annoying and stupid
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.