[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically I just got fucked over...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170613-145347.png (631KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-145347.png
631KB, 1080x1920px
I had a crush in the highschool that I go to and since me and her are on our last years and school's ending in 1 day, I decided it'd be a good idea to ask her to exchange numbers with me, but being the roastie whore who she is, she gave me a fake number, but I had hope and thought it was just my shaking hands incorrectly punching the number in. I got the genius idea of writing the number on a piece of paper and going to one of her classes and giving it to her once the bell rings, but then she saw me and started speed walking into the other direction, halfway through the hallway as I was trying to catch up to her, she got some other chad type motherfucker to act as a physical barricade between me and her, to buy her time, since I was bigger than this weed smoking piece of shit, I passed him with little resistance and eventually caught up to her. I called her name as she opened the door to the women's bathroom, turned around, said she really had to go, and fucking slammed the door in my face just as I was about to hand her the piece of paper. Guys, will we ever be able to understand women? She was always nice to me so it's unusual that she did this.
>>
Lol it's sad that I can't tell if you made this up, or the influx of actual aspies is real.
>>
>>37690052
Now why the fuck would I make this up?
>>
why do you crush on her ? does she have some personality traits that you find appealing or is it just looks ? do you even know her ?
>>
>>37690019
You sound like a serial rapist in the making. Try dialing down the creepy and not being such a spergy, scary retard next time
>>
>>37690251
I've known her for the past 3 semesters, she was always extremely happy to see me, and she would always say my name in Mexican even though she was white with blonde hair and green eyes, we also always give each other high fives or tens in the hallway and she always smiled at me, so I fell in love with her.
>>
>>37690292
How does trying to give a girl who I like a piece of paper make me a spergy scary retard?
>>
>>37690334
> race traitor
> normalfag with an oneitis
> literal child in child school

get the fuck off this website
>>
File: 1478021882947.jpg (25KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478021882947.jpg
25KB, 480x640px
>>37690374
You chased her down, Anon.
>>
>>37690409
She wasn't Mexican though, don't you dare call me a normalfag you newfag, we all have our preferences, be glad I'm not attracted to some niggress.
>>
>>37690019
Maybe whatever shit happened to you, wouldn't have, if you weren't a fucking retard incapable of using paragraphs.

Learn to use paragraphs and write like you have more than 80 iq and maybe you'll lose your virginity one day.

Seriously, women don't like morons.
>>
>>37690466
Learn to adapt, you fucking retard.
>>
>>37690019
Maybe when a woman is literally running away from you, take the hint and stop chasing her?

You didn't get fucked over. You're a creepy faggot and she didn't want anything to do with you. Thats her right.
>>
>>37690466
>he said, while using reddit spacing
>>37690019
Maybe she just didn't want to date an ugly aspie spic?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495025894761.jpg (63KB, 1003x870px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495025894761.jpg
63KB, 1003x870px
>>37690019
Anon why you try so hard?
She is not even interested, don't try.
>>
>>37690503
So instead of telling me that she didn't want to exchange numbers with me, she decides to run away, leaving me completely clueless as to why?

How can she expect me to take the hint when I don't have the same mindset as her?
>>
>>37690537
I'm not a brickstacking wetback wage nigger, I was born in a European country my dude.
>>
>>37690503
>Maybe when a woman is literally running away from you, take the hint and stop chasing her?
this

but no op had to be a retarded sperg and chase her down and scare her.

learn from this experience OP
>>
>>37690537
>using linebreaks between paragraphs
>reddit spacing

how to identify retards on 4chan
>>
>>37690555
>completely clueless as to why?

LOL no self awareness huh?
>>
>>37690655
How else would I have handed her the paper? It's not like I can contact her any other way.
>>
>>37690555
HEY. FUCKING CLUELESS MORON.

THERE IS EXACTLY ONE REASON WHY A GIRL WOULD GIVE YOU A FAKE NUMBER

SHE DOESNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU

THERE IS NO NEED TO CLARIFY THAT ANY MORE TO SOMEONE WHO ISNT A RETARD

But no, you didn't get the clue, you had to fucking chase her like a mental patient.

Now not only does she not want to talk to you, you've ruined any good memory she might have of you and she's probably scared of you.

You're a high school fuckwit with a very low IQ, that much is clear, if you were smart I wouldn't have to spell this shit out to you.

Let me make some more shit clear for you: you didn't love her, you were infatuated with her bc she acted nice towards you. She was trying to be a good person, now, when she sees some sad/awkward guy, she won't be nice to them anymore, because she'll remember the last time she did some spergie retard chased her.

Finally, don't fucking try to contact her to apologize, leave the poor fucking girl alone.

You are the kind of guy that turns nice girls into bitches.
>>
>>37690708
uh you don't contact her dumbass she clearly did not like you and was leading you on
>>
>>37690555
wtf dude. you're telling me that a girl saw you and fucking started to walk into the other direction and you didn't understand that she didn't want to talk to you? are you a complete autist AND a retard? up to that point you were "that guy who likes me but I'm not interested" to her. now she thinks you're just a weirdo and a creep and she's right. she will act like she doesn't know you if you ever run into her.
>>
>>37690555
She doesn't owe you anything. You've probably been creepy and thirsty around her before so she gave you a fake number so as to avoid the exact kind of situation you just created. If she doesn't want to give you her number she doesn't have to and you're certainly not entitled to any sort of explanation. Leave it alone
>>
>>37690763
I didn't actually confirm that she gave me the wrong number or not, as I said before, my hands were shaking a lot when she was telling me the number, you fuck.
>>
>>37690951
Well, irrelevant now because any further attempt at contact with her runs you the risk of getting slapped with a restraining order or getting jumped by her friends. Either way, you're that kid now
>>
>>37691007
It's her fault for not telling me that she doesn't want to exchange numbers with me, it's not hard to do that I think.
>>
File: sds.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
sds.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>OP chasing this girl through entire school
>girl actually has to hide in bathroom to lose him
>OP thinking "if I catch her will surely be my girl"
dude
>>
>>37691112
Classic robot thinking. It should be obvious that no one would want to exchange numbers with you. You also proved to her that she was right in doing so by acting like such a freaking psycho
>>
File: 1425350277971.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
1425350277971.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>37691112
You've got to DESTROY HER anon... SEXUALLY!!! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you've got to get high and jack off!!!
>>
>ever be able to understand women?

Holy fuckek! You can't even understand yourself.
Old Saint Cringe.
>>
I should probably also mention that I did nofap for like 4 days now so she should have been magically attracted to me, why isn't even THAT working?
>>
>>37690663
Yes, those two are the same thing. Not to mention how thinking every sentence is a paragraph makes you a brainlet.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.