[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repressed memories thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: surprised wojak.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
surprised wojak.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
I just remembered I showered with my uncle once when I was 5. I lived in Pennsylvania and he lived in Virginia and I would visit every summer and my mom would leave me with him for the majority of the summer.
I don't remember much of it. I just remember being in the shower with my uncle. It wasn't like a predatory, sexual thing or anything like that. It was a pretty big shower and we were facing opposite directions. It was a quick, 5-minute shower and it was over. No looking, no touching. Still, I never realized how inappropriate of a situation that is, a 5 year old being in the shower with his 30 year old uncle.

I basically forgot about it until just now. Never even thought about it once until right just now. I don't want to make a big deal out of it because was one time, 20 years ago, and it really wasn't even sexual, but still...I feel weird now.
>>
you know what you have to do now anon, shower with your nephew
>>
>>37689355
If he didn't fuck you, it's fine. Since when was seeing a 5 year old relative naked a weird thing? Maybe if you were 7/8, it'd be creepy
>>
>I never remember dreams
>I have no mental image
>very little creativity
I've been told this has to do with repression, is that even remotely correct?
>>
>>37689355
Seems abit odd to me but yeh save water i guess
>>
File: 1495383689272.png (118KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1495383689272.png
118KB, 658x662px
>>37689447
>he can't visualize electromagnetic fields
>he can't see 10 moves ahead during a chess game
a hunter needs to have good spatial skills anon. if you're a male, that means you have beta genetics otherwise it's normal for a girl.
>>
>>37689355
It is not particularly unheard of for parents to shower with small children. Considering you were 5 and he was looking after you, it's not exactly anything extreme dude.
>>
>>37689575
being naked in front of a child is not weird to you?
>>
>>37689588
It's not weird if the child is young enough
>>
>>37689575
Yeah, but my mom stopped bathing me when I was like 3. By 5, I already had this whole cleaning thing down. Could've done it myself.
Also, I'm not so sure I was 5. It was just around that age. I may have been 6? I don't know.

To be 100% honest it may as well have been a dream. It's just a little 'blip' in my memory with no context. But I know it's from the point of view of a 5-6 year old.
>>
>>37689625
yeah i suppose theyll see some saggy ass and balls at the public pool eventually
>>
i always hated bringing up repressed memories cuz it's like, what else am I not remembering? do i even want to know?
>>
>>37689355
I buttsexed with my male friend when we were about 4 years old. Girls did it on a poster and I found that sexy.
>>
>>37690348
Im male too, dont get me wrong.
>>
>>37689355
All my siblings and i have done it with our parents, i don't think it's weird. Also used to kissu my dad on the lips, before going to bed.

Don't think it's weird at all desu
>>
>>37689387
FamiIy traditions
>>
>>37689355
I think it was so he could have a shower, and also so you could have a shower and not have you running off by yourself or something. You don't hear screams in the shower
>>
File: IMG_3034.jpg (89KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3034.jpg
89KB, 645x773px
I have a vauge memory of
>laying out on a table looking up at an unfamiliar ceiling, and having blurry vision/being groggy
>my skin felt tingly, similar to the sensation when your foot falls asleep and begins to wake up again
>When I breathed in, it felt exactly like I was breathing in really cold mountain air, the kind that almost hurts to breathe
for the life of me I can't place it. I have no context for age or time period, and I can't recall the setting. It very well could have been a dream, but i get different feelings when recalling dreams vs. actual memories. This one feels real. I'm almost convinced that I was abducted by aliens
>>
Me and the neighbor boy used to sit on each other's faces. I think. Not sure if that one's real. Don't remember much from my childhood really.
>>
>>37689355
>Still, I never realized how inappropriate of a situation that is, a 5 year old being in the shower with his 30 year old uncle.
Not really.
I showered with both of my parents at that age, it's pretty standard for people poorer than upper middle class.
Don't be a FAGGOT.
>>
>>37689447
Can you expound on this? I think it's pertinent to my own life.
>>
>>37689355
Yea man you definitely clearly remember what happened as a 5 year old 20 years ago.. Your mind is definitely not filling in blanks with dramatizations

Fuck you for making this pointless thread.
>>
>>37689664
Yeah a lot of 'repressed' memories are things that never actually happened.
>>
5 years old is still really young, you barely know how to bath yourself without dying, so yeah, adult supervision is recommended.

what the fuck is he supposed to do? hose you down?
>>
>>37689588
Nudity has context.
>>
I remember that when I was 4 I'd try to see my aunt changing clothes, and one day I actually saw her completely naked and had a pseudoboner.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.