[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it. The reason Back Panther is getting so much hate is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0766.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0766.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
Admit it.

The reason Back Panther is getting so much hate is because of racists, such as the the entirety of this board.

>pic very much related
>>
>>37689169
>black panthers

It's 2017
>>
>>37689169
Well the reason I don't like it is four fold:
>I don't like Cape shit in general (some bits are okay, Logan for example)
>It's like a /pol/ memes made it's way into a script
>The black panthers (whence come the name) were (and still are) a supremacist organization. Even places like the Southern Poverty Law Center recognize this
>Niggers
>>
the african voodoo shit is cool and fresh, that's literally the only reason i would watch it.
otherwise i don't care about Black Panther, cape man movies or any of the actors in it or any press surrounding it.

why does everyone have an opinion of every single thing? often a predetermined opinion, life doesn't work like that.
>>
Hey, if Roland Deschain and Heimdall can be black, there is no reason black panther couldn't be played by a white guy
>>
>>37689169
Blacks are much more racist against whites than whites are against blacks.
>>
>>37689325
>citations or fuck you
>>
Stan Lee created the black panther. I guess he hates white people
>>
>>37689169
only thing that gets me is the "fans" of this film claiming that wakanda (a ficitional nation with high tech thanks to a large deposit of vibranium ) Is what africa would have been now in 2017 if white people never showed up.

It's the level of delusion in the blm, black supremacists that have that annoys me. as for the film I am neutral

I'll watch the film on dvd eventually like I do with most films
>>
>>37689344
For real man? Look at all the anti white propaganda on this board alone, then check other boards, then check top trending twitter/social media hashtags, and if you still want more proof go to any major news site or just turn the news on really.

Did you miss the blacklives matter garbage? How about the hundreds of social programs in the US that help only blacks?

You need to pull your head out of the sand and stop getting your information from pictures posted on your facebook feed or the front page of youtube.
>>
>>37689441
I don't like sand.
It's rough, and course and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>37689169
to be fair black panther is a redundant name
>>
>>37689386
>Black Panther character created in July of 1966
>Black Panther Party founded in October 1966 and doesn't even reach mainstream prominence til years later
>From Wikipedia
>Co-creator Stan Lee recounted that the name was inspired by a pulp adventure hero who has a black panther as a helper. Because many people mistakenly assumed the name referenced the Black Panther Party, the character was briefly renamed the Black Leopard, which Lee said was reverted because neither the readers nor the creators cared for the new name.[3] Jack Kirby's original concept art for Black Panther used the concept name, "Coal Tiger."
Or, I guess it's because MUH STAN LEE HATEZ WHITE PPL
>>
Niggers are black.
Honkies are white.
Stan Lee hates niggers.
Your mom is fat.
The sky is blue.

What other facts do we need to cover?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.