[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acted like Chad for one day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4170.jpg (141KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4170.jpg
141KB, 960x720px
>99% of the time kept perfect back and neck posture
Result: back feels sore
>looked at girls and sometimes made eye contact walking to class
Result: blank faces, some looked back, most addicted to their phones like me
>cut sorry out of my vocabulary
Result: none
>talked to my lab partners and classmates about politics
Result: decent conversation
>asked if they wanted to eat together
Result: more decent conversation, didn't have to sit alone
>used the urinal with other people around
Result: relieved my bladder
>took a nap on my back instead of my side
Result: strange dreams
>told TA to go fuck himself and that he needs to stop being an ass to his students
Result: he apologized, girl next to me asked if I had a spare pencil.

All in all, 7/10 experience.
>>
File: 1494338157774s.jpg (7KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1494338157774s.jpg
7KB, 250x209px
maybe it really is about confidence
>>
>>37688707
Be free OP
>>
>>37688770
And dont be ugly
>>
Gonna try this tomorrow OP
Nothing can go worse than it already is
>>
I can never do this. If I sleep on my back there's a 75% chance I'll wake up to sleep paralysis
>>
>>37688707
If you're having back-problems just from that you should definitely do it more, and maybe do some excercises when you have time ( back and shoulder).
Enjoy life.
>>
>>37688811
I'm quite ugly, weak jaw and crooked nose. I'm a khv obviously

>>37688834
I've never experienced that but after reading about it from google, sounds scary desu
>>
>>37688869
>I've never experienced that but after reading about it from google, sounds scary desu
Reading and thinking about sleep paralysis will actually increase your chances of getting it
>>
>>37688813
I wish you lots of luck anon
>>
You can't act Chad. Everyone thought you were an autist and took pity on you.
>>
>>37689031
I've seen psychiatrists, I unfortunately don't have autism.

>tfw no ez neet bucks
>>
>>37688991
Don't encourage him please
>>
>>37688707
>back feels sore
Cause you've walked like a Neandertal for years
>>
>>37688707
Who is the waifu on the left in that pic?
>>
>>37689570
Don't waste your time with her, she a shit
>>
>>37688707
your back was sore because you just started doing it..it gets better as time goes on
>>
>>37688869
apparently some people on /fit think you can solve a weak jawline by building up jaw muscles usually by chewing on something.
>>
>>37688878
DONT THINK ABOUT SLEEP PARALYSIS
>>
>>37689619
In my case, I think the bone is too short. Planning on taping a gap year so I can work to pay for surgery though so there's hope.
>>
how the fuck do you do this? its so fucking uncomfortable
>>
>>37688707
I think you were just acting like a normal American human bean, anon
>>
>>37689672
I didn't try to sleep initially. I planned on just lying there to process all the shit that happened during the day and suddenly I was gone.
>>
>>37688834
you have sleep apnea

dragon age origins
>>
>>37689672
Sleeping on the back allows better air circulation. Sleeping on the side puts a burden on the heart. It isn't just a matter of comfort, but it is healthier as well.
>>
>>37689655
I've never had it but the more horror stories i hear about it, the more terrified of it i get... it's bound to happen one of these nights and i feel sick just thinking about it
>>
>>37688707
b3 fr33
>>
>>37689806
Knowing about it makes it tolerable. Some classmate told me about it on junior high and all the times it has happened to me since I just fell asleep again.
>>
Congrats OP. You might even be able to leave this board and become a normie.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.