[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: QURO5ty.png (536KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QURO5ty.png
536KB, 1280x720px
Everyone is so mean in this game.
>>
>>37688672
people being "toxic in this game doesn't bother me.

Being shit at this game bothers me. I've stopped playing lately (since a couple of weeks) and I feel a lot better. Not too many suicidal thoughts cause I'm not explicitly losing all the time. I'll probably get back to it when I feel like a loser and want to feel some sort of achievement in life.
>only to completely lose any sort of humanity when I inevitably lose again.
>>
>>37688672
Dog shit ass kid playing nasus support you deserved to get flamed kill yourself retard
>>
>>37688672
you're a faggot that cant handle mean words in a video game
>>
fuck off league is for normies filled with normies kys
>>
>>37688759
I'm with this guy. I never use the report function unless they RQ. Saying mean stuff is different than doing mean things.
>>
>>37688759
Quitting this game cold turkey months ago has done wonders for my mind and my mood. I actually wake up at half-decent hours now and I'm not constantly angry or anxious.

I'm happy to have reached Plat 1 and that's fine, there are other video games out there to enjoy.
>>
>playing that game that used to be exclusively for poor faggy chinks who were literally too shit to play Starcraft or Counter-Strike

in the beginning, those are the only people who played that game, i have no idea how it became so popular.
>>
>>37688672
>AP nasus support
>Morellonomicon on support
>Corrupting potion on support
I hate to be another hater but you deserve it if you're pulling this shit
>>
Mobas in general have extremely toxic communities. Good job bringing it up. Quality content, I enjoyed it a lot. You should post more threads just like this one. Gg
>>
>>37689010
I started playing league in 2014 or 15 summer and I started playing by getting my friend to play with me under the guise of meeting LOL asian hunnies. Ofcourse, it never happened but I'm still playing.

I imagine that this is probably the entranceway into normiedom. I stopped playing japanese visual books and started playing League. It really is a "normie" gateway because so many normies play it. It's a tool of society. I could talk to IRL people about league (not that I do cause I'm autistic).

You're not wrong in saying
>faggy chinks who were literally too shit to play Starcraft or Counter-Strike
Those people, in turn, attracted girls to play. Then those girls attracted more people to play causeof IRL reasons and tangible benefits. and the cycle continues.
>>
MOBAs have low ass skill ceilings just like CoD, so they attract the dumbest retards imaginable because those guys can hang in those games.

all games in general have been getting dumbed down over the years, why do you think that is?
MOBAs are bottom of the barrel though.
>>
>>37688759
This. Been hardstuck silver 4 for over 5 years, still play it because oh maybe one day I'll get there, right?
>>
>>37689098
>it's a tool for society
sounds about right. the people who i knew who were really gamers never played LoL.
>>
>>37689113
>t.low skill player
Why do people that suck at video games always come to these threads and complain about skill when you're terrible?
>>
>>37689182
anyone who uses "t." is a fag.
you have no evidence about my video game skill, you're just making shit up, good job. :)
>>
>>37689223
All I know is that you're a lower skill player than me in any game you play. I don't even need to know your rank.
>>
>>37689113
you know, when you put this in conjunction with >>37689223, you seem like a salty bitch. Maybe you're just a delusional retard and bad at this game?
>>
>>37689113
since normies started playing games the video game industry went to shit.
chad doesnt have time for a game with depth and skill involved when stacy's coming over in an hour to suck his dick
>>
genuinely why i only play 1v1 games like SC2
just glhf and gg is all that's said, and if you lose it's your fault and only your fault
>>
>>37689150
played from 2009 to 2015, never made it over silver II

at least players who get to high elo have an accomplishment at the end, all I got was a few years of meaninglessly raging at others and myself for no reason, never even made a single friend out of playing it every day for 8~10 hours from 2009 to 2013
>>
>>37689444
>never even made a single friend out of playing it every day for 8~10 hours from 2009 to 2013
Iktf, I at least got to a decent rank though. Diamond 1 17lp highest I've been. I literally played this game for 5 years at least 8 hours every single day and I've literally never made one friend.
>>
the game is designed to make you angry, even if not on purpose. hots is way better.
>>
File: 111.png (168KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
168KB, 480x269px
>>37688672
add me on NA skooma1 or no bread. i login on both accounts frequently. lately ive been ruining peoples flex queue games. its rlly fun.
>>
>>37689300
>>37689281
babbies 1st troll session
>>
>>37690632
Nah I told that kid how it is. I'm better than him at any game he likes and that hes a low skill player since he is.
>>
>>37689300
Imma have to second this
>>
>>37690808
Yes. You appear very mature and superior to everyone as you have gracefully shown in this thread. You sure showed that faggot.
>>
>>37688672
Mute buttons always work. Shit communities in video games always ruin everything. Once you stop caring is when you realize it's a garbage game. even though i still play LoL a lot
Also don't do dumb shit like your pic
>>
I want a trap to play with on euw

whos willing
>>
>>37691630
I'm not mature at all. I'm a 24 year old manchild that spends every waking moment on video games, but I am in fact a lot better than that retard that thinks he can say which games take skill.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.