[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we appreciate fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1475031407853.png (997KB, 960x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475031407853.png
997KB, 960x1600px
I know we mock them and try to make them feel like shit, but I really like fembots and feel our lives would be worse without women posting here.

They're really cool and are the closest thing you'll get to girls who relate to you.

Plus they like having things put up their butt while you verbally degrade them.
>>
Fembots don't exist for any other reason other than to be raped.
>>
>>37688186
kys thanks
>>
There's a girl I met on here and I like her a lot. She's very cute and I hope I get to meet her in person sometime in the fututre.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM

bloxblox
>>
fembots make me feel like I should hit on girls because they might be awkward losers like the fembots and it will make their day maybe
>>
shout out to the fembots who dont mention their gender in every hecking post
>>
>>37688186
Nice white knighting anon.
>>
Fembots are terrible human being who will block you for no reason. Also most of them aren't acually bots.
>>
>>37688186
>>37679441
I made a whole thread about this. Fembots don't exist.
>>
>>37688186

As someone that is married I don't think it's possible to have this kind of relationship with someone that is unhinged.
>>
>>37688394

how does one originally go about finding this?
>>
>>37688186

No. This is a pitiful thread
>>
Most girls who come on /r9k/ are /soc/ sluts looking for attention. Robots are easy to get off and they'll lie and tell you anything for female attention.

>>37688492
Most actual "fembots" don't need to go out and state their gender. They're being cool and not seeking attention

It's such a silly billy thing to get attention for being a certain gender
>>
>>37689026
You're never going to find a girl here who isn't a slut. No point even trying.
>>
No. There is no such thing as a "fem"bot. Robots don't need to latch onto leftist identity politics and force themselves as a distinct attention whoring entity.

Hope you die, OP.
>>
>>37689590
Show some respect ffs. You're a sexist moron.
>>
Source on the chick in the OP. She's qt af.
>>
>tfw a fembot anonymously compliments you
Is there a better feeling? We need to make them feel more welcome so more robots can know how it feels.
>>
>>37688186
>>tfw not pale and autistic fembot living in muttland
>>
>>37689026
>sluts looking for attention
t. tripfag slut looking for attention
>>
>>37688186
Most of them have bpd and are disgusting human beings. Just like many robots
>>
>>37689026
>It's such a silly billy thing to get attention for being a certain gender
No, it's masculinity.

You're a women, you attract men. That's nature.
>>
>>37689026
You fantasize about rape lol.
>>
Fuck off. Fembots give robots false hope which is painful.
>>
>>37689026
You are that kind of fembot looking for attention. I remember you in the /vg/ wow general. You just wanted someone to do everything for you while you leech off your mom.
>>
hi fembots im a 27yo KV. pretty smart, interested in literature, history, etc. any of you want to be my gf? ;_;
>>
>>37690587
Why?
Fembots realize robots aren't the type of people you should want shouldn't robots recognize this for fembots as well?
>>
>>37689026
Fembots dont exist.

Femanon's do though, but women cant be robots.

Also kill yourself trip faggot.
>>
Are fembots autistic and disgusting like male robots, or are they all just normalshits?
>>
File: falserape2.jpg (39KB, 573x710px) Image search: [Google]
falserape2.jpg
39KB, 573x710px
>>37689744

t. mad roastie. You're a bad person. Get off this board and get your unearned attention and congratulations ANYWHERE ELSE

SAGED OP you spineless beta
>>
>>37690630
>history
Which period specifically?
>>
>>37688186
Until I get a blowjob from a 'fembot' ill put them in the same category as every other female
>>
Are fembots kind and loving and stuff?
>>
File: 1329938776.jpg (20KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1329938776.jpg
20KB, 500x274px
>>37688186
>feel our lives would be worse without women posting here.
i wouldn't know, there are no women here. just roleplaying faggots.
>>
>>37692158
This.
This matters.
>>
File: 1470686475429.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470686475429.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
There is nothing like playing a great game to relieve some stress after a long day. However, you might not always feel like sitting at your desk playing them. Luckily, with an app called Moonlight, you are able to stream any game (as long as you have the right graphics card) on just about any Android device.

Watch the video above to see exactly how to set everything up. Also, do not forget to visit this XDA link to see the complete guide. This app might not be for everyone, but it is a great feeling knowing that you can now stream your game not only in another room, but even in another country.
>>
>>37688186
>tfw no fembot gf to awkwardly sit next to on the couch and watch Netflix
Do fembots even want to cuddle or anything like that?
>>
>>37690630
Where do you live histro?
>>
>>37688186
>Plus they like having things put up their butt while you verbally degrade them
i think you'll find that it's more like the other way around
>>37688484
do this please
>>
>>37688904
just heff to get lucky fren..
>>
>>37688186
I love this girls face.
>>
W H I T E K N I G H T

original
>>
>>37688186
I wish I could settle down with a nice fembot who will let me rest my head on her thighs and watch her play rpgs when i get home from work.
>>
>>37693000
>Do fembots even want to cuddle or anything like that?
They'll be on their phones the whole time, but they will do the act.
>>
>>37694451
I could live with that.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.