[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dieting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-302858533.jpg (847KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-302858533.jpg
847KB, 1440x2560px
r9k, I am extremely low on money and I don't eat healthy stuff at all. what can I eat to make myself healthy for little price. what do you guys like?
>>
Eggs, oatmeal, beans, rice, frozen vegetables, carrots, bell peppers, bananas, whole chickens, and peanut butter.
>>
Dried uncooked beans in bulk.
Rice in bulk.
Look for deals on in-season veggies.

Those above three things are really basic. Invest in a bunch of spices and cookware if you don't have it and learn to cook meals from scratch.
>>
>>37688023
You could eat fast food ( the necessary kcal per day) and then fill your stomach with paper. It's cheap, doesn't do any bad things to your body....
you could also buy those pens with minty/ strawberry smells. If you draw some useless stuff and then put that tiny pice of paper on your mouth you would be tricking your stomach
>>
>>37688023
What's your budget per month/week OP?
>>
A lot also depends on what you consider healthy. Some people don't consider eggs healthy, etc.

Right now for breakfasts I eat oatmeal that I bought in bulk with frozen strawberries that I bought a boatload of when they were on sale.

I scrambled some eggs that I got on sale and mixed it with brown rice I bought in bulk and some frozen mixed veggies that were on sale and made a kinda ghetto fried rice. That's my lunches and dinners all week and it was cheap as fuck.
>>
>>37688023
Frozen veggies, carrots, and onions are always cheap. Eggs, canned chicken, and canned fish (especially sardines) have good protons and are cheap. I prefer butter for my cooking needs, but vegetable oil works fine too if you'd prefer.

Go to /fit/, read the sticky, and lurk.
>>
Buy vegetable oil since its the cheapest calorie dense food that money can buy(olive oil is better but much more expensive and some don''t like the taste). Calculate your daily calorie intake and create a rough plan.Everything you cook should contain a lot of oil, you can replace carbs with fat if you are really low on money. Hardest thing to eat cheap is protein but you can get cheap protein from beans, nuts, milk and eggs. Also don't buy ramen or do a hotdog and white bread diet. Its actually more expensive. Here is a chart that should explain it better what foods to buy http://efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/
>>
>>37688023
Chicken, salad, rice, potatoes and eggs.
>>
>>37688023
>healthy
>and cheap
Hahaha why do you think all poor people are fat or malnourished?
>>
<fit>
PROTEIN PROTEIN EGGS PROTEIN GET FIT FOR THOSE NATTY GAINS BRO! LE SQUATS ARE A LIE!
</fit>
>>
What is your food budget per week?
>>
>>37688023
eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
thats what make me feel with energy.

the moment i touch meat and sweets i get really depressed and with a low level of energy.
>>
File: 1433969582815.jpg (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433969582815.jpg
59KB, 200x200px
>>37688335
>good protons
>>
>>37688023

>not letting your mom buy groceries and cook for you

Dafuq is wrong with you?
>>
Pls post more ideas. I have been learning to cook recently and am going to the supermarket shortly.

Not OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.