[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder how life was when everyone wasnt a narcisistic liar.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: fluff.jpg (214KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
fluff.jpg
214KB, 600x510px
I wonder how life was when everyone wasnt a narcisistic liar. with the exact same opinions on absolutely everything...my mother told me people in the past had personalities, bet it was strange back then.
>>
>wanting to be someone with a personality

FUCK OFF NORMALFAG HOLY SHIT
>>
>>37687940
Literally never existed tribe mentality is what got humans to where they are.
If Uggg and his buddies hated the Ungabunga tribe then social outskirt sitter B'ugug also though Ungabunga sucked dick.
If you were a pioneer living in a log cabin away from society you also thought indians were savages and that God made the world you stand on 1700 years ago just like all the city slickers did.
If your town though the world was flat you did to otherwise you'd be killed or locked away forever.
Is stacey such a bitch because she banged the millers boy before you and your sisters did then all the other girls did to.
Only recently have people and places like this cropped up where having non-uniform ideas and ideologies compared to society's was considered acceptable and allowable.

Expressing shit the way we do now on this board would have gotten us killed or lobotomized 80 years ago.
>>
>>37687940
>Tell your mom that you like her
>tell her if she wasn't your mom you will probably date her
>hug her from behind and press your boner in her ass
>Profit
>>
>>37688064

This, people have always been conformers for the most part. The ones that weren't and developed or innately had traits that elevated them above the commoner became the so-called "Great" men, leaders, or intelligentsia within their respective communities, and the ones who were just radically different became the outcasts.

So it was and so it shall always be
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.