[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daddy thread Post stories about your dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1497338946444.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497338946444.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
Daddy thread

Post stories about your dad
>>
he was in vietnam
he once chased off a tiger
he survived legionnaires disease
he died last year
>>
>>37687789
He's an asshole. Hope I never see him again.
>>
He's not too smart, and he was a delinquent growing up, but he was a much better father than anybody expected of him.
>>
this is a happy story

>2007
>watching stepdad-dad play vidya
>the characters horse runs away
>dad runs around the woods calling out for salami
>cant stop laughing
>>
File: hmm.png (246KB, 403x415px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
246KB, 403x415px
>>37687789
>was in the marine corps
>addicted to coke at one time
>fucked 18-20yo well into his mid thirties
>let go of him self
>works on highways
>never was around
>>
>>37687789
He made the biggest mistake which is me
>>
>>37687789
>me, young lad, about 8 years old
>mom tells me about where babies come from
>butwhydontihaveadad.mp4
>says she doesnt know who my dad is
>dont really understand
>tell her i wish i had a dad

>week later
>get phone call
>dude she thinks is my dad
>talk, go bowling, takes me to the arcade. I think hes the coolest person alive because he has almost infinite quarters
>finish the jurassic park game for the first time

>spend the next week bragging about my dad to kids at school
>no one believes me
>tell them ill show him to them sometime
>try to call dad that weekend
>no answer
>next weekend
>no answer
>weekend after
>no answer
>weekend no. 4
>thislinehasbeendisconnected.mp3

1/(2-3) involving my biological father.
>>
>>37688801
Next part, is sometime in middle school. I must've been 11 years old when this part comes around, because I was in 6th grade. Anyway, here goes

>middle of school year.
>failing half my classes
>my dad, out of nowhere, moves to the city over.
>helps me with school, tells me if I get all my grades back up to a C he'll take me on a fishing trip for spring break

Anons, this was the hardest i'd worked at that point. I think this is where I started becoming a "robot", I cut off almost all my friends and stopped talking to people so I could get my grades back up. Any time that wasn't devoted to schoolwork and studying, was spent thinking of conversations i'd have with my dad in my head, all the fish we'd catch.

The day comes around, and I'm excited as all fuck. He picked me up from school on that friday, and we drove 3 hours to a lake almost on the other side of the mexican border.

It started out good. He taught me how to pitch a tent, start a fire, and packed more meat than i'd ever seen in my life.

He also took a fuckton of beer. When I say fuckton, i mean 2 coolers full (on top of the Jack Daniels he had in the car). I didn't know what it meant at the time, but he would be drunk the entire trip

We didn't fish. We camped a little. He listened to music, and was drunk all the time. Sometimes we'd kick one of his empty cans around a little, but that was just it.

On the third evening, he started talking about my mom, how they met, all that jazz

>anon, i've gotta tell you. your moms a bitch
>she lied to me about you being alive for years

I don't remember what else he said, but it was awful, and it made me hate my mom for the longest time.

tl;dr, the camping trip was my dad bitching about my mom, getting drunk, and listening to music the whole time. He barely noticed I was there.
>>
>>37688972
>>37688801
That sounds horrible dude. I'm so thankful that my parents are still happily together.
>>
>>37687789
>Hard worker
>Worked three jobs to provide for 6 kids
>Would take us to play hockey. Five of us on the ice. two using sticks, two using broom poles, him just using his skates. Best fucking time ever.
>Saw him cry twice. Once when his mother died, the other as he held my mother's hand when she died.
>Did nothing but encourage me
>>
>>37688972
Part 3. There's more to the story, but recounting all this is putting me in a mental place I don't like being, but I feel like this story deserves a conclusion

>fastforward, start of high school
>dad in and out of my life, kinda understand why now.
>doing well in school, almost all my grades above 95%
>All my free time is spent playing golf, in one of Tolkien's books, or playing DnD on old irc's

Then, after the first couple months of high school, my grandfather died.
This man, in retrospect, was probably more of a father than my real dad was. He taught me to golf, collected coins with me, and from the time I was a month old, opened his home and heart to me.
>Loss fucks me up more than I imagined it would
>Around this time, I met my first boyfriend (LDR of about 100 miles)
>mom heard us talking on skype, knew his name, knew what was going on.

When my dad found out about my grandpas death, he came to see me. He had the purest intentions possible, that i'm sure of. We went bowling for old times' sake. It was comforting at first, until my dad saw a really flamboyant gay dude bowling a few lanes down
>thats how I know you're my son
>your moms a whore but you have my face
>and no son of mine would be a faggot like that. You're a smart and strong young man, ect

That sentence just crushed me. I'd read online about parents not approving of their kids' sexuality, but my dad always seemed so chill
>pretend to have to go to bathroom
>call mom, ask her to pick me up
>get home, call boyfriend, hes not answering

I dunno why I was in this fucked up mindset, but no one was talking to me and it's the worst i'd ever felt in my life

That night i downed every pill I could find in my moms bathroom. Painkillers, benzos, uppers, downers.

Simple to imagine what happened.
bullshit 72 hour hold, combined with a week in intense psychiatric care (could only talk to family for 2 hours every day)

Im almost done here but there's a bit more, and im nearing the limit.
>>
File: depresso.png (125KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
depresso.png
125KB, 650x650px
>black father
probably dont need to say more but i will
>never around and the times he was we would go to the cinema to see a movie then go home, now that i think about it, it was the perfect thing to do if he didnt want to speak to us (me and 2 sisters)
>i was roughtly 10 when i kinda figured out how much of a dick head he was, constantly hear mum saying about how hes in and out of jail
>by 12 i now joke about him at school to hide insecurites about not having a dad
>at 14 stopped caring all together, he could die tomorrow and i would not care at all
>my sister liked him however, much more than she liked my mum, which was strange because she was actually the best mum in the world and still is
>even now she visits my dad in prison and gives him money
>she is also super rude to my mum to the point of her being kicked out of the house at 19 and having the police called on her because she was screaming outside the house
>made up now but she still treats my mum like shit, just like my dad did.
>>
File: Pepe (560).jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (560).jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>37689063
Sweet trips, my dude. Consider them checked
Yeah. No one should have to go through anything like what I did.

>>37689207
Last post, promise.
When I get home from the psychiatric hold, I have a long and serious talk with my mom. I tell her everything about my dad.
She just started crying and apologizing. I'd never seen someone cry that much. She hugged me for 20 minutes, and I think it's the most love i'd ever gotten from her.

She told me a lot about him, and their past. How she used to bartend, and my dad would hit on her from time to time.

She told me how one night when she had a bit to drink, she woke up in my dads truck outside the bar.

She told me why I spent all the time at my grandparents when i was younger, wasn't because she had to work, that she would have made time for me, but because I reminded her so much of my dad, and she couldn't handle raising the son of the person that raped her at the time.

>Fin
>>
>>37687789
I'm going to be the one guy. Source?
>>
>>37689360
I think that's from Sweetness and Lightning

>>37689234
Your sister sounds either like a Grade-A bitch or easily manipulated

Do you and your mom still get along?
>>
File: 17_copy.jpg (405KB, 1280x1837px) Image search: [Google]
17_copy.jpg
405KB, 1280x1837px
>>37687789
gave me le epic personality disorder meme and now i cut to deal with the pain i get from self isolating

yeah i know its a meme and whatever, "just stop" etc
>>
>>37689411
firstly dubs checked

secondly
my sister is a real bitch, but because my mum loves her she just does what ever she wants most of the time, other times she will say thats enough, but after a week or so she will go right back when either my sister needs something or my mum feels bad.
finally, yes me and my mum get along great and she is the one person who i can actually talk to.
>>
>>37689484
Im in the same boat, anon, but I've gotten to the point I only need to on bad days, and I haven't had a "bad" day in almost a month.

Time is the only way to help yourself over that shit, man, and I hope your time to feel better comes soon.

Goodluck, senpai.

>>37689502
Thanks for the dubcheck, and that's good, having a parent you can still talk to.
I think it takes a bit longer for women to mature mentally, and hopefully she's just going through a bad phase right now.
>>
>>37689612
i'm a gril not a man, but thank you for your kind words all the same. The past month my ldr bf and i broke up too, and I've been in such a dark spot I've isolated from all my online friends and don't do anything now. How do you manage to have only one bad day a month?
>>
>>37689671
>listen to music/watch tv/read at all times to keep my brain from wandering
>be stoned quite literally 24/7

It sounds normie but it works
>>
File: 20160304_115737-min.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160304_115737-min.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37689719
I've mainly been doing the watch netflix part. Not enough energy for vidya but music helps, though often times i end up cutting when listening to music.

I've never tried weed, i'm heavily "sheltered". Dunno if it'd be good for my paranoia and whatnot.
>>
He served as a conscript in Western Sahara during his mandatory military service.
He was a legend in his field and worked decades on it. Developed many illnesses and fell prey to the psychiatry and pharma jew.
Hated him for years and shared a home with him without talking a single word to him, again, for years.
Last time I saw him was pretty much brain damaged due to medical drugs and the worse I've ever seen him.

I feel bad for him but my life is a mess and I don't want and can't see him as long as I am a hopeless neet. I am not worthy of him.

He might die in the following years or probably he is already dead and I don't even know it.

I hate how things went and how I will lose him but I can't do anything with my life to fix myself and come back to him as a man.

I have treated him as a less than a human when he was dependent on me. (He had me at an advanced age, is very old now)

I am getting sad feelings but I also have this sense of helplessness. I want to do something with my life but can't see any opportunity in front of me.
>>
>>37687789
Abusive alcoholic and smoker that used beat me and my mom, bit he stop doing that now and try to be a good father.

Love me eventho i'm a piece of shit that tell him that i won't cry at his funeral, i deserve every punches and kicks he gave to me.
>>
>>37689756
Various strains would amplify that paranoia, since they all have different effects. You can grow the stuff pretty easily in a closet without much hassle.

I've been doing it for ~8 months now, electric bills only gone up $5, and I only spend $15ish a month on shit like new seeds, nutrients, ect.

I'd say that you should just try to find and participate in a hobby, even if it's by yourself, if music doesn't help you.

Everyone's different, anon. You just need to keep yourself occupied enough that the thoughts don't have time to materialize.

Way easier said than done, I know that all too fucking well, but I'm rooting for you, anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.