[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incel behavior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1492884330942-r9k.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492884330942-r9k.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
I hate incel behavior. So desperate for that "powusci", not knowing that behavior like that emanates an air of desperation, which in the long run damages the chances of getting "pusci" in the first place. I mean shit, I'm virgin, and I can't believe how fucking desperate you look, stop caring about getting the pusci, and focus on yourself and your looks, and your hygiene, and your health, and your weight, and you may actually get somewhere. Change your outward appearance first. "But muh genetics makes it hard!", stfu, chances are you have 2 legs and arms, vision, online tutorials and other shit, "Buh i lack discipline or motivation, or both!" Well the only fucking way to get out of that rut is to stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something that actually will benefit you, stop being apathetic and look towards the future, you can afford to be desperate later.
>>
File: cara feel.jpg (326KB, 1023x1384px) Image search: [Google]
cara feel.jpg
326KB, 1023x1384px
thanks OP I needed this, you might just have given me the motivation I needed
>>
File: 1479819404366.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1479819404366.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
>>37686124
are you braindead and completely lost? this is r9k, you massive fucktard
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (33KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
33KB, 480x270px
>>37686124
Typical beta orbiter speech.
Know where you stand on the social hierarchy.
The normie, the chad and the ugly.
>>
>>37686217
>Thinks I orbit
I hate orbiters as well anon, I just think the methods robots employ on here to go about getting pusci are quite ineffective, I mean shit this board has stresstested many methods and they just don't hold up to good ol hardwork, willpower, determination, and hope.
>>
File: 1496834861305.jpg (48KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496834861305.jpg
48KB, 467x453px
>>37686307
>good ol hardwork, willpower, determination, and hope.
And yet you are a virgin. I hope you neck yourself with your hardwork.

I work in financial field which requires me to be groomed, well dressed and sociable and yet here i am on a cartoon frog whorshipper board.
>>
>>37686217
You can at least be an in shape well styled ugly person.
>>
>>37686124
>be desperate
>meet women who like desperation
>get powsci

worked for me desu
>>
>>37686124
I've been taking time to work on an better myself a few months now and it's really taken my focus away from it, there are so many other things in life to achieve and things to fulfill us.
You'll get a lot of shit for this post, already are, but keep doing this, you reach a few people everytime.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.