[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: craigslist_01.png (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
craigslist_01.png
9KB, 320x240px
Any of you robots met someone on Craigslist? How did it go? Would you recommend it?
>>
Girls only go on there for a beta provider. Once in a while every few 5 or 10 years one of them gets a wild hair up their ass and picks a guy their friend says is shit.
>>
>>37685606
Pretty much avoided by girls now. they all use tinder.

I fucked a few a few girls from there years ago though.

Best strategy now is looking for couples. Lot easier to find a dude wanting to share his woman.
>>
Still ok if you wanna meet older fat gay men who barely know how to use the internet.
>>
Something I found out hearing advice online years ago, but looking around you can find women just looking to get pregnant for various reasons.

So I've been doing that since. Haven't gotten to do it that many times because it's a risky situation, but more than I'd have ever managed on my own considering I'm a robot and was KHV before I started. Still K actually.
>>
>>37685769
do you post in casual section or M4W long term?
>>
>>37685666
Trips of Truth

Unoriginal
>>
>>37685783
Both M4W and W4M, not casual anymore.
>>
File: 1491255380465.jpg (58KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491255380465.jpg
58KB, 495x700px
>>37685836
It's not like I want attention for it. I did try craigslist before. You wanna know what it's like? Just go to the m4w section. Most every dude has put an ad out there endlessly that looks flawless. Those guys are not fucking idiots. I know when I put up and ad it was 'just be yourself' and I'd look at other ads to see what those faggots are doing. It'd be immediately obvious I'm a piece of shit. Girls will only select from a pool of providers which know you're a piece of shit in comparison. Why would someone want to go out with a fucking poor guy? The reality is, you are no where on the radar you're a woops I'm annoyed I even clicked on this hit backspace. If they message you it's just to tell their friends what this retard said, you're like a circus side show freak. It's a fucking joke, and you're the punch line. The thing is, if you don't lose perspective. so are the guys offering more. there are so many of them. Except you're bottom of the barrel. So after years of them fucking any guy offering them something on there once in a while they fish for something strange at the bottom of the barrel. The rest of them think they're stupid for doing it, and the bottom of the barrel should get shoved in a gas chamber.
>>
File: 1496945462271.jpg (171KB, 791x938px) Image search: [Google]
1496945462271.jpg
171KB, 791x938px
I used to buy weed on CL before they legalized it here, it worked pretty well.
>>
>>37686191
This guy isn't a piece of shit for doing illegal things. At least to girls. Getting fucked for a high is okay.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.