[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Support Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 8

File: don't panic copyright.png (26KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
don't panic copyright.png
26KB, 600x800px
Just Be You're Self Edition

Thread Guidelines:

1. Take a name to make persistent communication easier
2. Discuss your mental issues, both general and specific
3. Help others with their own problems if you're able
4. Picking on others is not cool bros
5. Foster an inclusive environment by donating a few bucks so we can widen the doors for Atlas
>>
I got sent home early from work for being "sick" but really it was because I was hung over from drinking like I did every night.
I'm such a fucking disgrace and somehow I still expect people to feel sorry for me. I'm just in bed now alternating between watching tv and shitposting while not making any money.
I still feel like shit and I have to put on a happy face for a family event tonight.
I need to quit drinking. I need to actually be worth something. I don't deserve good things or sympathy
>>
>>37685576
I understand your position. I suggest that you try to limit the nights you drink. I never have a serious drink if I have work the next day (though I usually drink after work). You'll save a little money and won't feel lousy for work. It will also give you something to look forward to, dysfunctional though that may be. Taking positive baby steps is a good thing. for now, winnowing down the number of nights you drink. Perhaps cleanin up your diet a little, starting a hobby or doing some light exercise might move you closer to where you want to be.
>>
Back "home". With family. Slept 2 hours because of my sleep schedule. Had to run with my baggage through the city as the tramway was late, and I wouldn't have made it to the train station in time.

And now I'm experiencing old symptoms again.
>>
>>37685502
plz i need the monies
>>
>>37686244
Tell us more about your symptoms. How are they affecting you?

>>37686512
Don't worry, they've all heard you damn charity case. How are you doing?
>>
>>37686630
Head/limbs tensing/moving themselves. Like my head turning left, being tense for a couple of seconds, or my arms just becoming tense and moving too.

This comes with some kind of unknown feeling that looks like it's being actively repressed.
>>
File: 1493724670563.jpg (61KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1493724670563.jpg
61KB, 400x386px
>Just be yourself LMAOOOOOOOO
I suffer from acne on face, neck and body. My dick is 13cm and I have phimosis. Take your Bee urself XDDD bullshit somewhere else.
>>
>Getting paranoid as hell lately
>daydreaming like hell
>want to get out of this shithole of a country but can't
>like someone unobtainable
>pretty sure I am sociopath
Welp
>>
>>37686630
Not great, 2 days in work and already want to poke my eye out with a screwdriver

Also went to get my blood taken at the doctor for some tests.
Almost passed out on my way home and missed a bus to work so I had to walk there which takes about an hour.
Maybe Ill lose some weight If I miss the bus more so thats something I guess
>>
>>37686701

:( Same. I'm like 11cm but at least I don't have acne on neck. My beck is full of acne tho :/
>>
>>37686701
That's what you get for not getting cut as an infant.
But if your body is shit, then you need to win people over with your personality. Just be yourself.
>>
File: bee urself.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee urself.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>37686701
I hope you realise that the edition title was a joke friend

>>37686680
That sounds disorienting. Is it something that could be suppressed with something like anti-convulsants like lamotrigine or anxiety/ heart meds like propranolol?

>>37686798
Good that you were able to find a silver lining in a situation like that. What was the bloodwork for? Everything alright? Do you have long working days?
>>
>>37686760

Define paranoid. Do you mean paranoid as in "Everyone is probably making fun of me, no one is genuine with me, this is probably a trap for me"? If yes that's what I feel too...

If you're "someone is trying to kill me" paranoid..I dont' feel that :/
>>
>>37686989
Never took meds about it. It's related to my psyche, and used to have them back in the days. Still trying to find the roots of it.
>>
>>37685502
How do I get smarter? There's this Jewish guy I know, see? And I try to show him the light of Christ. And, like, he doesn't even get angry the way some of my other failed private missionizing projects go. He just calmly, sometimes laughingly, tears apart my arguments. And it's every. single. time. He ALWAYS has an answer, or more than one. I don't know what to do, and it's making me feel down lately.
>>
>>37687041
Finding the root cause is important, but that doesn't mean that the symptoms cannot be chemically alleviated in the meantime.
>>
>>37686701
take zinc and fish oil tablets and wash your face with tea tree oil and water
>>
>>37687183
These symptoms are just triggered when home, with family. I can guess vaguely why I do have that, and unvoluntary repress it, but I have to make it clear, like crystal.

And I doubt taking meds for this minimal symptom (considering the other shit I deal with) would be a good idea, it could worsen the situation
>>
>>37685502
Clinically diagnosed ADHD and MDD

What should I tell my parents when they ask how they can help me? Mom just seems to be endlessly nagging and negative.
>>
Fck it i tried to post,fck you r9k toy fckerd blah jle y blah, fuck you
>>
Well rok is pretty luch fucked,it sucks how society has liwered intellecrual standards till the point it lowered 4 chan to dis doesnt it? And r9k is not even a channel
>>
File: rev up.jpg (261KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
rev up.jpg
261KB, 1200x899px
I can't find joy in anything anymore.
The only thing I desire is to love and be loved.
But I'm ugly and awkward. This means I will never have the only thing I want.
I don't care about money or status or anything anymore.
I spend most of my time thinking about killing myself, but I also know I'd probably never do it, or at least while sober.
Suicide is pretty much common for me as both my best friend and one of my parents killed themselves when I was young.
The only time I ever feel close to happy is when I give up all hope and expectations, and something good happens, even if it's only small, it's still better than nothing when your expectations are zero.
Anyway, I don't know what I'm doing in life or how to achieve the one thing I want before it's too late.

I guess I hope somebody reads this and borderline gives a shit, but now that I'm hoping for it, it probably won't happen and I've just set myself up for disappointment as always.
>>
>>37687317
Hey anon, life is hard it's not a walk in the park sorta idea it's a punch in sick continuously it's upto you with what you wanna do but everything does get better it truly does(saying this from personal experience)just don't give up plow through and one day you'll be happy don't know when or how but it will just move on with cause in 10 years you'll look back and realise what a state you were in and then you can look at yourself and feel proud of what you did.
>>
File: m.778968c3.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
m.778968c3.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>tfw my dream girl don't existt
>>
>>37687317
1/2
I'm 29 about to hit 30 this month. Autistic, no friends except my dad, live off the government/supported housing, spend most of my time on 4chan listening to talk radio while playing video games.

I think I figured it out, or rather, I've always been trying to figure it out. I was always alone, so I didn't notice how much being with others, have a place in a community is so important to human functioning.

When you say "meaning" what you're really saying is that nothing feels satisfying. You're designed to be doing things for others, helping them in their lives and helping yourself along so you can keep the whole thing running. The happiest people I've none are considerate and talkitive, always engaging others and forming a community around them. They "create" the community, natural leaders, they get people "involved". These people are like a black hole, they gravitate everyone around them, direct them, make others feel useful and appreciated. They could also be called manipulative, sociopaths, when they fuck up, but if they don't they are just "nice" people.

So I got to thinking, where do I fit in then? Where is my "community", my "tribe" where I matter to people, I offer them something and they offer appreciation? That would be 4chan, threads like these, for many years I've offered my insight, reflected on others issues, watched their reactions to what I said. I studied psychology. I studied hypnosis. I studied social psychology. I listened to podcasts with people who are successful and imitated their way of speaking and thinking to myself, reviewing, preparing for the day that all of this would become useful.

That was when I came to the realization I've had many times that I could not escape from. Like a chill down my spine, I cannot avoid the reality of the thought. That is, that we as humans cannot give in to fear, dissatisfaction, denial, or despair. All of these feelings are infinite, they reproduce because you believe them.
>>
My cock is too big for girls, what do?
>>
I just thought of something.

Maybe I'll feel better if i hit somebody, instead of admitting that i need someone to love.
>>
>>37687674
2/2
The same goes for positive feelings. You attach them to things you do want, and this reoccurs. Right now the state you're in is a reflection of what you believe. Belief, not reality. This is probably the most difficult lesson that I learned and I am still learning it.
When you see old men, on the cusp of death who have nothing to live for and no one who cares for them, yet they are smiling, do you wonder what they are thinking? They are grateful for what they have, they are delighting in the few scraps existence has given them. This is all belief. The future for them, the darkest and most grim reality is clear at this point. A useless lonely death. These people are at the end of their ropes in reality and there are many in far worse conditions, yet they triumph through... what?
Belief alone. Your feelings are incorrect, because you are not resourceful in finding what you do want in life. When I ruminated over my shortcomings there was no end to pain and sadness, and when I do that to this day there is no hope in my mind. I lack community. That does not change, has not changed, 4chan isn't enough, and it won't be enough for me to be satisfied with life.
But if you were to ask me would I talk to anyone, go to any social event, or consider taking up some hobby outdoors I would have a no in my mind before the question was done. I live in a tower of my own creation, however, I am not alone. There resides with me my beliefs, they are my pride and they keep me warm through cold times and bad decisions.
I believe that is the correct first step, for anyone, and perhaps it is a step you must choose to take again and again until you fully understand why you do it. Seek the things that give you a reason to enjoy your time here, for me that was anime, 4chan, and videogames. Then I took up journaling and writing, and recently trading.
I have beliefs that even if I am alone, I can continue with gratitude because these things are with me.
>>
Hi I came back after a couple days, sorry for not being around. Maybe you should do some sort of discord or something I wouldn't forget that way. Today's my birthday so I thought about stopping by.
>>
>>37686798
>Maybe Ill lose some weight If I miss the bus more so thats something I guess
everyone ive seen that drops considerable weight has done so by controlling their eating habits. not saying you dont need to excercise just that dieting is way more effective. my psychiatrist went from 107 kg to 70 kg just by dieting
>>
File: 20170611_172637.jpg (652KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_172637.jpg
652KB, 1920x1080px
I'm scared of girls. Idk why it really doesn't make any sense. Every time I talk to one (or they talk to me) I lose my train of thought and get worried they might start judging me or just not like me. Idk man, I think I just think.of every girl as a potential gf. Maybe if I just don't give af what they think while still being nice then maybe a girl who likes me as myself will stick around. Idk
>>
>>37688119
I cant talk to anyone for similar reasons, now I feel like they're staring and judging. And that they feel disgusted by me. Dont know if it's me being aware of it, or me being paranoid.
>>
>>37687958

Happy birthday.

How old are you today?
>>
>>37688119
>>37688185

Nobody knows the shit self-esteem you have. People likely think better of you than you do.

Stop sucking up to everyone this hard. Do things to get some self-respect, become a Chad, stop being a pansy ass faggot.
>>
>>37688230
fuck off. Chads aren't real
>>
File: Birthday Skeleton.jpg (178KB, 540x1472px) Image search: [Google]
Birthday Skeleton.jpg
178KB, 540x1472px
>>37687958
Happy Birthday Nameless, and many happy returns of the day. I hope the Birthday Skeleton brought you all that you desire.
>>
>>37688255
>Chads aren't real

Glad to hear you say so. It happens to be my actual name, cunt.
>>
>>37688308
no it's not. gtfo "Chad"
>>
>>37688367

I'll listen to anything you have to say the moment you develop a cock that doesn't look like a pedophile's dream.
>>
>>37688230
>>37688248
I dont like chads though, that's the last thing I'd want. Normie maybe but never chad.
>>37688265
He got me a new set of loneliness and crippling depression with a side of tfw no gf yaaay.
>>
>>37688414
at least i have a cock. Chad? more like Chodface
>>
>>37688536
>at least i have a cock. Chad? more like Chodface

Even your comebacks would give a pedo some serious boner.
>>
>>37688542
your own comebacks sound underage as fuck
>>
>>37688593
>your own comebacks sound underage as fuck

Actually, that last one was pretty fucking good. Yours is literally just a copy of the same idea but done worse. Are you even trying you piece of shit? Your absence of quality banter is the only insult you do to me.

Weakling. Step up or step out.
>>
>>37688640
>Actually, that last one was pretty fucking good
you think very highly of yourself. No wonder you call yourself Chad. you're probably eating cheetos and giggling like a schoolgirl as we talk
>>
>>37686989
Yeah Im fine, the blood was just for some regular tests, Im switching doctors and I need to go trough the complete check again.
Im working only 7 hours so It's pretty cool but broing as hell, I'm working in construction so Im mostly just sitting at computer and drawing.

>>37688065
I would do that too but I dont think I have enough willpower to stick to it

>>37688119
>>37688185

Same here. I am pretty much scared of contact with unknown people and with girls its even worse
Getting drunk helps but Its not a good way in long term

>>37687958
Happy birthday
>>
>>37688685
>you think very highly of yourself.

Yes, because I have every reason to. You can be objective and value yourself.

>No wonder you call yourself Chad.

My parents' choice. It's actually short for Tshadkov, a rare Russian name.

I haven't had cereal since I was a child. As to giggling, you'll have to be a lot funnier than this to elicit even a smile from me.

Step up.
>>
>>37687958
Btw I think discord wouldn't be a bad idea too but who knows how that would end. probably just random people not talking to each other and waiting for the thread to schow up
>>
>>37688743
>because I have every reason to
you deluded mongoloid
>>37688743
>I haven't had cereal since I was a child
no one talked about cereal you retard
so you have a cool name like Tshadkov and you go by Chad? Christ what a tool
>>
>>37688848

Not to be insulting, but you morons don't have a clue what you're doing. Pansy Nick the attention whore may not be a licensed therapist, but he was doing a good job and people felt better. He had empathy, you morons are dysfunctional as fuck and wouldn't feel empathy for a baby if it were tortured before your very eyes. You'd be like, "Why should I care? What's in it for me?"

That's why this thread is worthless without Nick. Just my opinion for having lurked long enough.

All the fucks who opened the thread in his absence don't do 10% of what he did. You guys open it, then you fuck off. Nick used to write blogposts for almost everyone, continuously. I respect that faggot. I wish he'd continue being active. I hope he isn't dead.
>>
>>37688740
>I would do that too but I dont think I have enough willpower to stick to it
what other stuff have you tried that proved you have too little willpower
>>
>>37688883
>no one talked about cereal you retard

Cheetos are cereal in my original country. A version of Cheerios.

I go by Chad as it allows me to weed out the braindead fuckers who judge by first name.
>>
>>37688896
Nick was doing pop-psy just like the rest of them. the only difference is he responded to everyone so many people came back because they were hungry for attention, just like Nick
>>
>>37688923
>I go by Chad as it allows me to weed out the braindead fuckers who judge by first name.
sure you do
>>37688923
>Cheetos are cereal in my original country. A version of Cheerios.
well guess what? this is a USA based forum you dweeb
>>
>>37688954

Unless you have some kind of qualification in psychology, you can't make that judgement, can you?

How do you know it's "pop-psy"? And don't flee like a pansy, give me an actual argument.

I studied psychology myself for a few years before giving up for something else, but I saw nothing in his words that were "pop-psy", so don't fuck up your response, faggot.
>>
>>37688971
>well guess what? this is a USA based forum you dweeb

Oh, so that means I must know everything about your country? Fucking idiot. You're laughable. You really sound like a 12-year-old faggot.

>it's a US-based forum, so you must know my chips brand...

Listen to yourself, try not to cringe.
>>
>>37689013
>Unless you have some kind of qualification in psychology, you can't make that judgement, can you?
that's retarded: you can know a good soccer player even if you don't practice football. you can also read and listen to real psychologists and realize when you find an unqualified one
>>37689013
>How do you know it's "pop-psy"?
because ive read enough pop-psy and enough real psy to differentiate them>>37689013
>I studied psychology myself for a few years before giving up for something else, but I saw nothing in his words that were "pop-psy"
you must have been a bad student then. why did you stop studying it?
>>
>>37689032
>Oh, so that means I must know everything about your country?
no, it means you shouldnt assume im not talking about a cereal in your hellhole of a country, dumb fuck
>>
>>37689112
>that's retarded: you can know a good soccer player even if you don't practice football.

Yes, in which case you can explain why someone is bad at soccer.

>you can also read and listen to real psychologists and realize when you find an unqualified one

In which case you can explain why Nick is a bad one.

>because ive read enough pop-psy and enough real psy to differentiate them

Then stop fucking around and give some concrete examples.

>you must have been a bad student then. why did you stop studying it?

You claim to know, but I see zero examples here, just smoke and bullshit.

I stopped studying it because I figured I'd make more money studying business, so I joined a business school.

Waiting for your educated explanations on "pop-psy", which is generally a bullshit term used by people who dislike psychology, usually because it relates to them in bad ways.

Go ahead, and don't make me ask for concrete examples again, pussy.
>>
>>37689130
>no, it means you shouldnt assume im not talking about a cereal in your hellhole of a country, dumb fuck

My country is rated higher than yours as far as economy is concerned, joke's on you, non-triple A pussy.

Check your hourly wage, pussy ass, and try to laugh. I make 300 of your bucks an hour with my job. Stay mad.
>>
>>37688896
Well you clearly don't know shit about me

>>37688906
Well It's same with me trying to stick to anything, everytime I try to do something and don't see results soon enough I quit.
Happened pretty much every time I tried to get /fit/
>>
>>37689201
>Well you clearly don't know shit about me

Indeed, and?
>>
>>37689214
>and?

That's it, you just don't know shit, you assume without knowing the people,what else do you fucking want
>>
>>37689266

What have I assumed about you, fancy pants?
>>
>>37689181
>Then stop fucking around and give some concrete examples.
i was only refuting your retarded point of view. i wouldnt have done that if you weren't so dumb

he diagnoses every other person with BPD, he tells every other person his parents are narcs, he treats schizophrenia patients like they can just snap out of their delusions. those are a few examples.

and i don't use pop-psy as a derogative term for all psy, i use it to differentiate it from actual psychology from qualified people, if you didn't notice the difference already. are you at least willing to admit that "Unless you have some kind of qualification in psychology, you can't make that judgement, can you?" is a pretty dumb thing to say, you asshole?
>>
>>37689195
>300 of your bucks an hour with my job
kek and you are bragging about that?
>>
>>37689286
>you morons are dysfunctional as fuck and wouldn't feel empathy for a baby if it were tortured before your very eyes. You'd be like, "Why should I care? What's in it for me?"

But you can fuck off for today, I gotta go to work early tomorrow so Im going to sleep

Good night everyone
>>
>>37689289
>he diagnoses every other person with BPD, he tells every other person his parents are narcs, he treats schizophrenia patients like they can just snap out of their delusions. those are a few examples.

What's pop-psy about BPD? You think the DSM is pop psychology, you dumb shit?

You tink narcissistic disorder is also pop-psy? It's in the DSM too, you autist.

Being wrong is one thing, but what's pop-psy about being wrong? Nothing.

> he treats schizophrenia patients like they can just snap out of their delusions.

How so? I've never seen that and I don't know what you mean here. All I saw Nick do about schizos is tell them to see a psychiatrist and take the meds they recommend. What are you on about, faggot?

>are you at least willing to admit that "Unless you have some kind of qualification in psychology, you can't make that judgement, can you?" is a pretty dumb thing to say, you asshole?

No, because you're fucking dumb. If you have zero knowledge in mechanics, your judgement of a mechanic is worthless, especially if you can't prove shit.

You said it was pop-psy, then you mention stuff that exists in the DSM, and then you tell me pop psy isn't actually derogatory.

You're spineless and haven't proven shit.

Show me something that's very pop-psy, just so I know what you're on about, pansy.
>>
>>37689201
i have the same problem. i think the issue is that if i don't find pleasure in it i quit it and since im depressed i don't find pleasure in anything so it becomes a vicious circle. would you say your problem is caused by the same issue?
>>
>>37689310
>kek and you are bragging about that?

Hell yeah. How much do you make an hour, pussy?
>>
>>37689371

You didn't exactly convince me that you were stable enough to take care of anyone, pussy.
>>
>>37689382
Insults aren't punctuation. Even if you're right.
>>
>>37689436

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Pussy.
>>
>>37689382
>What's pop-psy about BPD? You think the DSM is pop psychology, you dumb shit?
you're changing my words: BPD is a true thing, he over diagnoses. you're either playing fool or being an actual one
>>37689382
>You tink narcissistic disorder is also pop-psy?
same as BPD
>>37689382
>What are you on about, faggot?
he got in a discussion with two different schizos and he was arguing against their delusions, calling them names etc
>>37689382
>No, because you're fucking dumb. If you have zero knowledge in mechanics, your judgement of a mechanic is worthless, especially if you can't prove shit
you are distorting my point of view since i didnt say i didnt know anything about psychology. all i said is i am not a psychologist (and neither is Nick) as well as im not a soccer player. i still know enough about football to differentiate a good player from a bad one and a good psychologist from a bad one
>>37689382
>and then you tell me pop psy isn't actually derogatory
Jesus do you even know how to read? i said its is not a derogatory term to refer to ALL psychology. it IS a derogatory term to refer to soundbite psychology which is what Nick does. are you really this dumb in your day to day life?
>>
>>37689394
450 and i dont feel like i should brag about it. not that much really
>>
>>37685502
I haven't remembered my dreams for a very long time, could this mean anything or am I just unfortunate?
>>
>>37689512
>you're changing my words: BPD is a true thing, he over diagnoses. you're either playing fool or being an actual one

Overdiagnosing is pop-psy? How so?

>he got in a discussion with two different schizos and he was arguing against their delusions, calling them names etc

You're just making shit up at this point, aren't you?

> it IS a derogatory term to refer to soundbite psychology which is what Nick does

You said he overdiagnosed, how's that soundbite or pop psychology?

So far, you've only proven that Nick uses terms that are officially recognised by American psychiatrists, and that he overdiagnoses, in your opinion. Sorry, but that doesn't convince me much. You sound like a faggot, too.
>>
>>37689371
Sleep well then, Atlas
>>
>>37689540

If you made that kind of money, you'd know it was a shitload. Try again, autist.
>>
How do I make friends?

I'm not taking any summer classes and I don't have a job. Where does a friendless guy like me go to meet people? Quality people, not degenerates at a bar?
>>
>>37689675
>Overdiagnosing is pop-psy? How so?
oversimplifying is pop-psy. he overdiagnoses because he oversimplifies.
>>37689675
>You're just making shit up at this point, aren't you?
im not. whether you believe or not (or whether you look up in the archive to see it for yourself) is out of my control
>>37689675
>You said he overdiagnosed, how's that soundbite or pop psychology?
read the first message

i have to work now so goodbye pussy
>>
>>37689688
kek it's not a shitload you just feel bad because i wasnt impressed with your money
>>
I'm so ugly it's starting to make me agoraphobic
Please help me
>>
how do you get over depression?
I went through some real expensive cogntiive/drug therapy last year and I felt a lot but the illusion of happiness sort of wore out this year. what should I tell myself to get back on track?
>>
>>37689371
night, Atlas
>>
>>37689928
give us a little background about your life. maybe how your typical day goes, or whether you have a job, live with parents. what specific thoughts make you feel bad, etc
>>
>>37689760
>oversimplifying is pop-psy. he overdiagnoses because he oversimplifies.

From what I saw, he used the DSM's own list of symptoms. Do you think those are oversimplified? If no, and if someone gets more than 5 of those symptoms, as the DSM suggests, for BPD, then what's pop-psy about it?

What does Nick do that a normal therapist wouldn't do?

You're making your case worse with every post, pussy.

>im not. whether you believe or not (or whether you look up in the archive to see it for yourself) is out of my control

I seriously doubt Nick would tell a schizo that his illusions aren't really happening, that sounds retarded.

You can't back that claim up, no surprise.

Ahahah, you faggot leave like a coward.

Don't waste my time anymore, next time just start by leaving like a pussy bitch, faggot.
>>
>>37689928
The best you can do is to try to keep repeating the same behaviours and go to your GP for some anti-depressants if it's chemical rather than lifestyle-based.

>>37689891
Make a commitment to go out each day and do something that involves a basic amount of interaction. Also, try getting /fa/ or something to give you more self-esteem about your appearance.
>>
>>37689783

You think 300 dollars an hour isn't much? Are you retarded? It's more than most Americans make in a single day, what the fuck are you on?

Your trolling is shit.
>>
>>37690034

Hey pussy bitch, why aren't you more active around here? I'm posting more than you are and you're supposed to help these people. What gives?

Get to work, pussy.
>>
>>37685502
should I be worried that I like seeing cute animals being killed

like a puppy getting kicked to death, for example
>>
>>37690031
>and if someone gets more than 5 of those symptoms
not him but ive seen Nick diagnose BPD several times just cause people tell him they feel their mood is unstable (doesn't ask for time periods or other relevant stuff)
>>
>>37690097
You ought to spend some time, perhaps with a therapist, working out why exactly you feel that way. Do you have any ideas?
>>
>>37689998
I work part time in catering, live with my parents and I'm currently a student. my days are literally completely average, I go out with friends sometimes or sit at home and do work/whatever my plans are.
I think the main problem with my mood comes from upbringing, I was brought up by my mother after my father (who I never knew) died and I immigrated to england when I was about 3. this meant I had no real friends until I was about 5 since it took me a while to pick up on the language, I ended up having an abusive stepfather and got bullied loads in primary school by one guy for being foreign. I've never really had any trouble making friends but I've got no meaningful relationships in my life at the moment. I'm trying to focus on studying and my future but I don't see my situation changing for the rest of my life desu
sorry if that was a clusterfuck but I tried to write it out quickly
>>
>>37690142

"Diagnose" or suggest that someone should look into BPD? Because, in my memory, Nick often gives link and tells people to consider BPD, which is hardly "diagnosing" someone with BPD; only a therapist can give a diagnosis, for what it's worth.

You guys are trying your hardest to find any flaw in Nick's work. I wonder what your problem really is, pussies.
>>
>>37690155
not really

I think I like it the same way an arsonist likes to set fire to things
>>
>>37690034
I've already gone for antidepressants and although I felt literally amazing after a few months whenever I told people about it they said I need to stop and saw it as some sort of negative even though it was the only thing keeping my mood balanced. might go and request some more but I'm worried they'll send me through therapy which either costs loads if I decide to go private or takes ages/never happens if I go NHS
>>
>>37690031
>I seriously doubt Nick would tell a schizo that his illusions aren't really happening, that sounds retarded
Actually I remember around thread 65 or so he told a guy with the nick Painter just that. And yeah I agree that's retarded
>>
>>37690214
Arsonists don't like to set things on fire for no reason. There's more to the story than that.

>>37690216
Those people are cancerous idiots. Look up antidepressants and find out which one/s you were on and whether there's a history of negative side effects. If so, discuss with your GP.
>>
>>37690218
>Actually I remember around thread 65 or so he told a guy with the nick Painter just that

I remember that "conversation". Painter was convinced that Nick just "projected" his problems on everyone else, and Nick argued against the idea. I don't recall anything about Painter's own issues being mentioned by him, though.

I agreed with Nick back then because a projection is when you don't realise that what you criticise in others is what you do yourself, and Nick fully realised what his parents were, he wasn't trying to hide it from himself.

Painter is another unstable faggot who should shut his mouth and paint more.
>>
>>37690210
>Nick often gives link and tells people to consider BPD
ive seen him tell "you have BPD". that's not a suggestion in my view. you are trying your hardest to avoid seeing Nick's flaws

notice how the last of my sentences adds nothing to the discussion? same with your next to last sentence
>>
>>37690246
I was on 20mg fluoxetine iirc, I read up on side effects but it was just typical stuff like erectile dysfunction and strange dreams amongst other things. I never really experienced any negative side effects or if I did they weren't really outweighing the positives, I might actually try to start them up again depending on how my GP reacts, only problem is the first month or so really fucked with my general mood but after that it was quite good.
>>
>>37690246
if I knew why I like it I wouldn't be curious enough to post about it here

I realise it's not ok and I feel bad writing about it (but I think that's because it's a taboo). it's just entertaining, seeing a stupid animal not even realising why someone would hate it so much
>>
>>37690267
>Painter was convinced that Nick just "projected" his problems on everyone else, and Nick argued against the idea
Im not talking about that conversation. Im talking about the one where painter was convinced the things he saw were real and Nick was just saying that those things were not real and that he was dumb etc.
Look in the archive if you know how to access it (i dont) and give me a link to look myself if you dont mind
>>
>>37690333
Spend less time worrying about whether it's wrong and more on the root cause. Spending time on right and wrong is rarely productive. Especially if you're going to do it anyway. Have you considered that you might be projecting? It could be self-loathing (not uncommon here) but it could just as easily be some person whom you can't simply hold to account to your own satisfaction.

>>37690332
Go back on it then, if you can. Different drugs work for different people and it sounds like you're lucky enough to have found one that works for you.
>>
>>37690273
>ive seen him tell "you have BPD".

Therapists say the same. The point isn't whether he says they have BPD or not, the point is whether they're right or not. Nick doesn't present himself as a therapist, and this isn't a therapist's office. Do you really think nobody has BPD in the people Nick "diagnosed" as having it?

What about that homo Dan? Would you say that motherfucker doesn't have BPD when he has 15 out of 9 symptoms of it?

I fuck your mother, pussy.
>>
>>37690267
>and Nick fully realised what his parents were
painter didn't say Nick didn't know that his parents were narcs tho, but rather than he didn't realize he had no real closure with them and he was therefore "making" other people's parents narcs so they could achieve closure
>>
>>37690341
>Im talking about the one where painter was convinced the things he saw were real and Nick was just saying that those things were not real and that he was dumb etc.

Oh wait, you meant Painter's belief that he was the messiah and he had to save others. Right. And you're saying Nick was wrong to tell him that shit wasn't true.

Let me get this straight, you think it's intelligent to tell a schizo that his messiah belief are actually true? Are you out of your fucking mind?

Do you really think Painter is the fucking Messiah and is here to usher in a new age of glory?

Fuck me.
>>
Anyone willing to give advice?
As a kid (around 6 years old) used to dress up in sisters clothes, knew it was wrong but I just couldn't help it as I enjoyed it. Realised it was wrong and I physically couldn't keep up with it because I had a maid so I stopped. Fast forward a few years all of a sudden have urge to dress up in sis clothes again, do it and enjoy it. Never thought much about it, was just a routine thought I was just a pervert and nothing else. Fast forward to one to two weeks back was bored and browsing 4chan and stumbled across /lgbt/ read one of the mtf threads and realised I had a lot of similar feelings. Was very confused for awhile, not sure whether I was trans or not , but was told it was likely that I was. Spent a lot of my time awake thinking about this and ended up wasting a lot of time. I'm in a country with a very conservative and authoritarian govt and society. So long story short I realised I had to repress this at all costs. Realize I had to find some thing to distract me from this so I could focus on my studies and also realize all this time the only reason I lived was for my studies. What else should I live for and how should I distract myself from my mental illness?
>>
>>37690447
cheers for the advice, I'll probs go into my local surgery and ask for an appointment tomorrow and see how that goes then, hopefully I can skip therapy and go straight to the drugs.
>>
>>37690498
>he was therefore "making" other people's parents narcs so they could achieve closure

That's retarded.

Nick challenged his parents to a fucking duel and murdered both in a swimming pool. You can't get any more closure than that. Nick's a fucking beast.
>>
>>37690447
how do you suggest I get to the root cause then? I don't know how or when it started and I can't think of why I would "hate" all kinds of animals (cats, dogs, rodents, rabbits, etc)

I'm just worried that I might be indicative of something. obviously, for me to be on /r9k/, I'm not a very mentally well adjusted individual, I just want to know if this is the adult equivalent of a kid killing a cat or something
>>
>>37690544
Good luck, man. A little therapy can be helpful too, however.
>>
>>37690490
>Therapists say the same
good therapists only say so if they have good evidence
>Do you really think nobody has BPD in the people Nick "diagnosed" as having it?
no, i only think MOST he diagnosed too quickly (and most probably don't have BPD. You are changing the goalpost
>What about that homo Dan? Would you say that motherfucker doesn't have BPD when he has 15 out of 9 symptoms of it?
I don't know, I didn't read his case, I'm only talking about what I read. Whether Dan has it or not is irrelevant if you read what I wrote up there
>>
>>37690578
I recommend some therapy. It could be something, it could be nothing. But it's definitely something. Don't worry about just getting sectioned out of the blue either, as it doesn't happen unless you're making complex plans. It's also finding a good therapist. They're not all good, nor will all the good ones be right for you.
>>
File: 1024.png (562KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1024.png
562KB, 1024x576px
What's in a post?
>>
>>37690597
>good therapists only say so if they have good evidence

There's no good evidence, there's only what a patient says in most cases. Pussy.

>no, i only think MOST he diagnosed too quickly (and most probably don't have BPD. You are changing the goalpost

MUH GOALPOSTS. You fucking pussy bitch. You're just jealous because Nick's got an 8-inch cock, you fucking manlet.

>Whether Dan has it or not is irrelevant if you read what I wrote up there

It's a perfect example. You're a pussy bitch, faggot.
>>
>>37690628
>I recommend some therapy.

Dude, no offense but your advice tonight is like, "Hey, my dudes, go see a therapist, right?"

Thanks for helping, bro.
>>
>>37690674

Wew, long time since I saw this particular faggot show up.

Still drugged out of your mind, pussy? Explain to me why someone with mental issues would do drugs, I never understood.
>>
>>37685502
Hey guys, just checking in.
>>
>>37690522
>And you're saying Nick was wrong to tell him that shit wasn't true
no, I am saying if you get confrontational with a schizo (telling him he is dumb and that it's all bullshit in his mind) you're not actually helping him and that this has been evidenced with years of therapeutic practice
>>37690522
>you think it's intelligent to tell a schizo that his messiah belief are actually true?
i never said that
>Do you really think Painter is the fucking Messiah and is here to usher in a new age of glory?
no, actually. i don't believe that what painter believes is true. all i said was Nick's approach was detrimental.
He should have done what you said he does in schizo cases: tell him to visit a psychiatrist (probably to control things other than his delusions, since most schizos end up with doctor for symptoms not directly related to their delusions) and to take the meds recommended
>>
>>37690722
I'll be giving you no explanations.
>>
>>37690686
it's obvious you're not even trying anymore. you are just throwing insults

>There's no good evidence, there's only what a patient says in most cases
there's a reason most psychologists still practice mostly live therapy or at least through a camera, because there are signs of the body that are more difficult to fake than stories
>>
>>37690674
Hey meta, I was wondering how you were doing. Everything alright?

>>37690747
Ey up Moe.
>>
>>37690551
>Nick challenged his parents to a fucking duel and murdered both in a swimming pool
kek ok
>>
>>37690758
>no, I am saying if you get confrontational with a schizo (telling him he is dumb and that it's all bullshit in his mind) you're not actually helping him and that this has been evidenced with years of therapeutic practice

At this point they weren't doing "therapy", faggot. In therapy, you don't try to analyse your therapist, you dumb shit. This wasn't part of an exchange between the two in order to help Painter, if I recall, it was just Painter trying to be a shithead Messiah motherfucker. He got what he deserved. Nick's far too kind to most of you, pussies.

>all i said was Nick's approach was detrimental.

My dude, if Nick had any sense, he would fuck your shit up something violent. Maybe that's why he left, he figured out you were hopeless fucks and just fucking left.

I sometimes hope that's what he did. I like imagining Nick on some fancy island, fishing, not giving a fuck about your sorry lot.

What do YOU imagine Nick did? Where is he? Why doesn't he open threads anymore?
>>
>>37690760

Then suck my ass, faggot.

>>37690844
>it's obvious you're not even trying anymore. you are just throwing insults

That's a lie, you fucking cunt.
>>
How do I begin to be emotionally honest with myself?

Since I was young, I've repressed many emotions and just shoved them into the back of my mind and kept myself occupied. I'm not quite sure when I first started, but it really kicked into gear when I was in junior high or high school and I made the choice to focus on my education and work. The wall I've stuffed everything behind seems to be full of cracks and leaks, so at random points in time I'll just get really sad and start tearing up for no reason until I get a grip. Some of the escaping emotions give me worrying feelings and thoughts as well, but I refuse to accept them as genuine. I have a feeling my subpar memory may come from this as well.

I realize repression isn't healthy, but at this point I'm afraid I may have a breakdown if that "wall" in my mind were to come down. I've had it for so long that it, along with adapting my personality to the people I'm around, feels almost like a survival mechanism. If I can't even be honest with myself and confront my own emotions how could I ever be in any kind of meaningful relationship with anyone?
>>
>>37690866
Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. In truth, I only came here to say hello to you and other regulars. Hope you're all getting on well.
>>
>>37690909
aw jesus man this almost like a cry for help. Get that shit out of here if you aren't actually here for help though we don't need that shit here.
>>
>>37690890
>Why doesn't he open threads anymore?
he probably will in a few days, he misses days from time to time. maybe he's tired of people like you sucking his cock
>you don't try to analyse your therapist
actually many patients try. the difference with the good ones is they know how to deflect it instead of getting offended, confrontational and willfully trying to harm their patients
>>
>>37690975
Doing fine here. Had a good day, but evenings are lonely, so its nice to have this thread around
>>
>>37690983

Suck my dick.

>>37691003
>he probably will in a few days, he misses days from time to time

He's done one numbered thread in what, 3 weeks?

>maybe he's tired of people like you sucking his cock

Nah, Nick isn't the kind that gets tired of his beautiful cock getting sucked. There's so much to suck, too. Fucking hell, what a beast.

>the difference with the good ones is they know how to deflect it instead of getting offended, confrontational and willfully trying to harm their patients

The difference is that Nick isn't Painter's therapist, as that faggot never wanted help. You can't shit on someone and then hide behind the therapist excuse. Painter is a pansy ass pussy bitch who deserved to get smacked in the face by Nick's glorious 8-inch pecker of doom.
>>
>>37690939
It's a long process that's brought to you to this point and it's not an easy thing to unpick, least of all alone. It's good that you have come to recognise the obstacles that it will cause you in the long term, and it will indeed be a barrier to your relationships in the future. However, with the right person you might also find that they can help you work through it as well.

Mindfulness is worth reading about:
http://franticworld.com/what-is-mindfulness/

But generally you're going to be best served by professional help. You'd be surprised at the insights others can offer you: I've discovered that I often miss things that others can see, so there's that.

>>37690975
Not too bad thanks. Ups and downs. Playing a lot of Tekken 7 lately, which is a fun challenge online. Got the Platinum already.
>>
>>37691162
right so he wasn't "doing therapy" in his thread until someone touched his sensible spot. you are convincing me more and more that he would be a terrible psychologist if he pursued that career in the future
>>
>>37691156
That's good. I don't really know you very well, but I hope your loneliness fades along with whatever other issues you may face.
>>
>>37690909
>>37691162

Holy shit, if you're not Nick pathetically trying to defend himself, you're literally retarded. I like the guy, but everything people are saying about him is true. He very much reminds me of my own look on psychology a few years ago.
>>
>>37691231
>right so he wasn't "doing therapy" in his thread until someone touched his sensible spot

Are you dumb? He wasn't doing therapy with Painter when they were talking about that subject. Painter was making retarded accusations and Nick countered them, then Painter got mad that Nick defended himself.

Nick's a better psychologist as is than all the ones I've met. I've learned more just reading his thread than I have going to several therapists myself, licensed ones, in the flesh. That's why I respect the guy.

He'd be a phenomenal therapist if he indeed pursue that career in the future. Absolutely phenomenal. Most faggots in this thread would agree.

Wouldn't you, you pieces of shit?
>>
>>37691247
>I like the guy, but everything people are saying about him is true.

Apart from the 9-inch cock, I wouldn't put too much stock in all that is said.

You think I'm Nick? I wish.

I heard there were noods, btw, do you know anything about that?
>>
>>37691204
I used to play one of the Tekken games and I found it enjoyable for a while. I miss gaming. If I came to possess a pile of disposable cash, I'd buy a good VR system. I very much want to try those out.
>>
20 year old virgin here. Girls seem to show interest in me, I can flirt pretty well and I can make girls laugh. Im pretty depressed and my self esteem is so shitty, I barely have any sex drive but at the same time I think about sex a lot. If I actually had some confidence and motivation I know for fact I would be banging my qt friend right now. She always has had a thing for me and we've even done stuff together (except sex obviously.)
>>
>>37691399
>If I came to possess a pile of disposable cash, I'd buy a good VR system.

Don't you mean to say,

"If I arrived into the possession of a certain amount of unvaluable monetary financial assets, I would most definitely acquire an excellent and supreme phantasmagorical verisimilitude simulator,"?

VR is shit, fuck it in the ass.
>>
>>37691285
>Painter was making retarded accusations and Nick countered them, then Painter got mad that Nick defended himself
actually painter said it was just an opinion and Nick started accusing him of undermining his credibility and other stuff. but i guess that's what a good psychologist do, right pal ;)
>>
>>37691420

Are you retarded?

How do you have barely any sex drive and think about sex? Why do you think about sex if you have no sex drive? Are you disconnected from yourself, pussy?

You gotta be trolling, nigga.
>>
>>37691399
They're a novelty, certainly. Time will tell as to whether they can become more than that. Did you have a favourite character/s?
>>
>>37691204
>Mindfulness
huh alright, I'll see about reading more into that. Maybe it can at least take the edge off of my anxiety. I'm going to try and seek out a professional when I can, but it may take some time.
>>
>>37691453
>actually painter said it was just an opinion and Nick started accusing him of undermining his credibility and other stuff. but i guess that's what a good psychologist do, right pal ;)

Are you surprised Nick snaps at your shit? I couldn't stand you faggots for a single thread.

>MUH GOOD PSYCHOLOGIST ON 4CHAN

You ought to suck his 10-inch cock for what he does around here, maggot. He's here as a person, that's what counts, and most people prefer a real person to talk to than a neutral therapist, just ask around, pussy.

I'd fuck you up real bad if you were here.
>>
>>37691162
jesus man there is no reason to be so hostile, just chill bro. I am not defending any of these people but you need to chill.
>>
>>37691506
Excellent, then I wish you luck with both of those things. Do keep us up to date with it - this is intended to be a support group after all.
>>
>>37691532

I don't come to 4chan to chill, I come for blood.

You're the faggot who first opened a thread on your own, if I recall. Who the fuck are you? You're not an obvious regular, I never saw you anywhere before that thread you made.

Introduce yourself.
>>
>>37691524
>You ought to suck his 10-inch cock for what he does around here, maggot
I'll leave all the sucking to you
>>
>>37691533

Hey you, are you ever gonna stop drinking?

>>37691559
>I'll leave all the sucking to you

Those 11 inches will be tough to suck alone. Don't let me down, pussy. Those dick-sucking lips of yours are perfect for the job.
>>
>>37691475
Too much Porn maybe? I dont know, I want to have sex and I want to pursue a meaningful relationship with someone but i can't really click with people on that level. Basically I have trouble with intimacy I guess.
>>
>>37691554
why would I introduce myself to someone so hostile? Can't you go to another thread or some shit if you want blood? why pray on people with psychological problems.
>>
>>37691595
just gonna ignore you from now if you remain this hostile. if you have a problem with that I don't give a flying fuck. reply away with the mean comments, there is no blood to be had here.
>>
>>37691524
>You ought to suck his 10-inch cock
>>37691583
>Those 11 inches will be tough to suck alone
holy shit, it's growing as we speak!
>>
HELOOOOA!/

I'm not absokutely soberr.

How is everyone?
>>
>>37691497
Not really. I was young when I first played it and I remember Kazuya's (I think?) transformation scaring me a bit. This was long before I delved into any anime less visible than dbz.
>>
>>37691698
I wish I were in the same wobbly boat as you.
>>
>>37691698
Not bad. Wish I was drunk desu, but there's always tomorrow. You?

>>37691699
Well his Devil shit is front and centre this time around. Also extremely anime influenced.
>>
>>37691533
Honestly I'm new to the whole "support group" concept, but I'll try and keep you guys updated rather than just bitching about my problems. I doubt I'd be of much help for others at this point in my journey though.
>>
>>37685502
Used to post on r9k years ago. I spent six years in a Jewish girl's friendzone. God, she had the biggest Khazar milkers. Once I wised up, bailed, and had a few more bad experiences, I gave up dating. Stopped posting here. That was four years ago. Since then, I've become much more well adjusted, except that I'm now an alt-right nazi.
>>
>>37691750
Bitching about your problems is absolutely fine at this or any stage. Don't feel obligated to chime in to help others. You're here because you'd like help and as such you're in the right place. You do you.
>>
>>37691742
>Not bad. Wish I was drunk desu, but there's always tomorrow. You?
Been angry the whole fucking day. Now I'm just drunk and less angry. In a different way though. I'd rather be just angry.

You have no idea how much effort went behind this post. To type it correctly.
>>
>>37691742
I'd play it if I had a decent setup.
You like /x/ stuff, so what's the most plausible or appealing paranormal entity to you right now? May have asked you something similar before, but asking again anyway. Others can answer if they want, too.
>>
>>37687825
this got to me, thanks for posting
>>
>>37691583
damn... just stop embarrassing yourself, Nick
>>
I want to have sex with my clone, and i am in love with my inner world(aka my own thoughts).

What should i do?
>>
>>37691786
Thanks Facet. It's just that I almost feel guilty for talking about my problems when I know there are people out there who have it worse. Before I head off to work on some shit I'm behind on that's due tonight, are there any topics I should avoid for the sake of the thread quality?
>>
>>37691881
Hmmmm, I'd have to say ayys (if you count those) and machine elves (if you count those). I also believe in the idea of intense emotional or psychic imprinting on a person or location, Ju-On style. I could buy into any amount of extra-dimensional business though.

>>37692107
It's open. Talk about anything you'd like to. There will always be people who've had it worse or better. That doesn't mean you shouldn't contribute. Honestly, your feelings of guilt over it are very common and nothing to be embarassed about.
>>
>>37692107
Problems are problems, regardless of magnitude. Don't worry about the quality of the thread.
>>
>>37692173
I'll still going to worry, but thanks.

>>37692155
Hell, I still feel guilty over just being nice to someone in another /r9k/ thread a few days ago. I'm sure it will clear up over time.
>>
>>37692155
>I also believe in the idea of intense emotional or psychic imprinting on a person or location, Ju-On style.

What makes you believe in this? My psilocybin experiences have rekindled my interest in disembodied or "interdimensional" intelligences. On my part, I believe it's wishful thinking, but the curiosity has reemerged.
>>
>>37692339
Most the anecdotal accounts of others, but certain places do just have a powerful feeling. Not always negative either. I once went to a Tarot reader and he was visited by his 'spirit guide' or something like that. There was an immediate surge of positive emotion and the whole room seemed to lighten for a few minutes. It could have been some kind of trick, but honestly he wasn't a smart man and it wouldn't have been worth the effort anyway since I only came for a reading.
>>
>>37692422
The anecdotes of certain (sane(r)) members of my family have long pestered my skeptical side. We've talked about Ouija boards before, but I don't know if I mentioned the series of coincidences that follow one of my family member's "misuse" of one. Another claimed that the entity had predicted a specific name she would later become familiar with. But the strangest involved premonitions (detailed visions of future events displayed on a surface or in dreams), which were not the result of any arcane rituals or Hasbro manufactured pieces of cardboard.
>>
>>37692583
That does sound very interesting. Tell us more about this series of coincidences, the entity and the premonitions.
>>
>>37692739
It's perhaps less interesting when expanded (plus I'm worried about one of these people potentially reading this). The coincidences were just a series of things going wrong at the same time for the two people who had used the board and culminated in a shared vision of a face on an object. They apologized to whatever was "operating" the board and the problems were resolved.

The other just revealed the first name of who this person was to married. It was dismissed at then time and the subsequent recollection could easily have been faulty.

The premonitions are the most impressive, assuming they weren't confabulated or outright lies (personally, my best guess is the former. I don't believe this person is consciously misrepresenting his experience). Without going into too much detail, this person's visions matched perfectly a roadtrip they were to take, with predictions given in advanced to others in the car that were, apparently fulfilled. This person has a litany of such tales of varying credibility.

I've left out concrete details out of paranoia because I didn't secure permission to relate these stories.
>>
Helpful thread bump
>>
>>37686760
wait when did i post this
>>
>>37692970
That's fair enough, and still quite interesting
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.