[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody simply wanna die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 7AC.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7AC.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Today has been hot. I procrastinated all day long at my college library. I will probably fail my finals. I've had an emotional overload due to my crush sitting in front of me. I'm just fucked up. Lanky dude with no charisma or special skill, no social skills either. Nothing to look up to. Tomorrow will be the same. I know I won't know love. Tonight, I still have to eat with all those plebs in the school eatery, and I can't afford to go outside. More forced socialization, I guess.

It's not like a severe pain just came in now. I regularly have hard bouts of lovesickness or depression. Now, I'm just feeling tired. I just want off. I wish death could strike me in one of those moments...just like that, I'd be gone. No explanations needed, no worries, nothing. Just cease to be.

Tell me. What can I hope for? I have no money, no talent, no beauty. What is it I'm waiting for?
>>
>>37684779
WAAAAAH, MY LIFE SUCKS WAAAAH
Suck it up faggot! Life is hard!
>>
Eat and then take a nap.
>>
>>37684806
What for, since I will wake up to only few moments of numbness before going bad again? I start my sleep sad, and minutes after I wake up, I automatically remind myself of the shit, and go bad again.
>>
>>37684779

Oh, so sad.

Tell me more plz.
>>
>be horrible drunk
>wake up super hung over
>go to work
>vomit violently 2 hours in
>get sent home for being "sick"
>lying in bed being a piece of shit but not drinking because trying to quit again
>brother says he's disappointed in me for my behavior
>have to face the family tonight at his birthday dinner
Why is everything like this, it's never outright bad things, it's subtle little things that twist the knife and make it all that much worse.
>>
>>37684794
>WAAAH SOMEONE COMPLAINED ABOUT SOMETHING WAAAH
Suck it up, faggot!
>>
>>37684864
It's either shit piling up for months in a bucket that you then get to swallow at once, or small spoonfuls of fecal matter absorbed on a daily basis. I wish I could just give up.
>>
>>37684907
I just notice that it's never outright what you think will happen, it's just exquisite new ways for the universe to torture you. Usually that involves leading you on thinking everything will turn out okay and then at the last second the whole thing falls apart.
>>
>>37684779

I know what you mean. Been there and all.

Don't fall for the LOLWEED meme and don't start drinking. Those things only make you feel good for a little bit, and when you come back your problems are still there.

What is one simple problem that you can fix today?

Start by doing that, make up a calendar or some shit.

And write down every day that you solve a problem or you do something productive.

Hell, it could even be not fapping for an entire day.

Visualizing success on something that is real will make you feel better about yourself.

Also try exercise. It's actually pretty helpful.

anyway hope this helps anon.
>>
Maybe you could focus on one thing only? Fuck friends and fuck love, accept that you'll never get those and focus on studying. By studying you can get talent, with your talent you can make money and with money who needs beauty?
>>
>>37685011
>>37684976

I tried studying and bettering my habits, partly to impress that girl I loved. Well, now that that hope is gone..
>>
I had this in the last week of may. Imagine you had the possibility, every assignment and exam you had, you could just postpone until the end of May. I did that.
Several exams, several presentations and essay deadlines. In the morning I'd have an exam, then would have 2 hours and then my end of year project presentation. Go home after it and study for the exam that was the next morning, rinse and repeat. I wasn't living, just had one big deadline after the other. I made the mistake of crying on the Tuesday night when I figured I was as stressed as I could possibly be (kek). That was a mistake. Got a migraine and couldn't study for the exam the next day.

If you have no time, absolutely no time for anything else, just endure. Or give up. Just don't go to the exam, remember it's not the end of your life.
>>
>>37685132
If I don't go, I'll lose all my gibs. I'm not even trying to study at this point, it's perfectly impossible with the crap clouding my mind.
>>
>>37684779
i was on board with this thread until
> I've had an emotional overload due to my crush sitting in front of me
what the fuck does this failed normie shit even mean?
>>
>see opportunity to change my life and get me out there
>backpeddle back into my room
>>
>>37685261
"hurr durr this poster does something i don't d! he's a normie reeee!"

>>37685428
What do you mean?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.