[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cringiest alt-right youtubers hardmode: no styxhexenhammer666

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20

File: maxresdefault.jpg (284KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
284KB, 2560x1440px
cringiest alt-right youtubers

hardmode: no styxhexenhammer666
>>
File: crowder.jpg (43KB, 629x467px) Image search: [Google]
crowder.jpg
43KB, 629x467px
>these longsleeved tshirts make me look buff, r-right anon?
>look at my measly chest hair *leaves buttons undone*
>*makes fun of unattractive girl* h-haha I'm such a Chad
I know these guys are infinitely more successful than us but this is still incredibly pathetic
>>
Don't care if you inb4'd, look at this fucker
>>
>>37684311
he's incredibly funny to watch if you're in the right mood. He might be inherently /ourguy/ but he lacks all self-awareness that I think even most robots can laugh at him.

best part is he denies the fact he's been NEET for the last 5 years saying he's a political analyst or something, but before Trump he got fuck-all attention from anyone
>>
File: marie-cachet_a301920_1.jpg (41KB, 477x478px) Image search: [Google]
marie-cachet_a301920_1.jpg
41KB, 477x478px
Varg's autistic wife
>>
>>37684234
he's not alt right, he's just a conservative
>>
File: 1497145671258.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1497145671258.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>37684169
All of them

Originalitylialialniality
>>
File: 344543543.png (409KB, 832x908px) Image search: [Google]
344543543.png
409KB, 832x908px
>>37684234
Crowder is a conservacuck
>>
>>37684311
>this fucking guy literally believes he has powers to destroy peoples lives
>>
ah yes. the jewish hand poisons the well as expected

this is a message to you. we will destroy you. the alt right will reign supreme
>>
Paul Joseph Watson is a COMPLETE IDIOT.
Well no, he's not but I hate that angry voice he puts on in every video. He just seems like a condescending dickhead and he makes me cringe.
>>
>>37684311
he's a civcuck nationalist
Typical alt-lite
>>
>>37684169
>styxhexenhammer666
>alt-right
he isn't though
>>
>>37684708
how isn't he

Honestly
>>
>>37684486
how is she autistic ?

d9aneog7aoreilgaer
>>
>>37684713
altright does 2 things that altlite doesnt

names the jew
race realist
>>
>>37684746
he does both have you never seen his vids
>>
>>37684759
no i havent im drunk and i wanted to feel important
>>
>>37684311
>10
>Point
>2
>Inch
>Dick
*Spoon clank*
>>
>>37684505
>>37684591
"alt-right" literally just means Trumpfag at this point. Take your outdated definitions elsewhere.

also that pic doesn't disprove he's not alt-right, Jared Taylor would agree 100%
>>
>>37684796
no, yours is outdated. most alt right aren't even on trump's side anymore. they're against capitalism, they're against economic freedom, etc etc.
>>
>>37684708
>I'm not even a Trumpfag, I'm a libertarian xD
>h-heh, trying to stump the Trump? don't you know he's too based to fall for your tricks?
>I'm not even pro-Trump

if you take this dumb faggot seriously you're just as much an idiot
>>
>>37684169
Joe Rogan
And all the guys that listen to him
>>
>>37684713
He's just an anti-left classical liberal. His anti-left views are pretty much the only thing he has in common with the alt-right
>>
>>37684826
HE'S NOT ALT RIGHT
>>
>>37684820
>>I'm not even a Trumpfag, I'm a libertarian xD
>>h-heh, trying to stump the Trump? don't you know he's too based to fall for your tricks?
>>I'm not even pro-Trump
where the fuck did you get this?
>>
>>37684828
He's a race realist and he names the jew

Thats pretty alt right
>>
all alt right people are just blackpilled. they just hate other races. the conservatives and libertarians aren't blackpilled, they didn't have bad experiences with other races. or maybe they have and they take it wisely
>>
>>37684673
weird he's the one guy I don't think is embarrassingly self-important so I can tolerate him.

Stefan Molyneux, ComputingForever, etc. think

>>37684850
it's been a while since I've watched him but he does constantly claim he's neutral on Trump, and he does claim to be something like a libertarian or constitutionalist or something and then continues to only talk about Trump Trump Trump.
>>
>>37684725
Search for About Autism on his channel. He says out of his own mouth that his wife has autism.
>>
>>37684881
>it's been a while since I've watched him but he does constantly claim he's neutral on Trump, and he does claim to be something like a libertarian or constitutionalist or something and then continues to only talk about Trump Trump Trump.
He doesn't talk only about Trump
>>
>>37684826
Can't tell if bait or someone who has never listened to Joe Rogan.
Face it lads, it's the comfiest podcast.
>>
>>37684870
i mean, even white culture itself is not 'pure', it was a combination of this and that. that's just how culture is. culture, race, geography, are all working together. one is changing, others will change as well and it's natural. you can't expect europe to always have the same moral values as it was 1000 years ago. culture is also shaped by geography, somehow, and it's very different already now.
>>
ALL CONSERVATIVE YOUTUBERS:

>Be college educated
>Never shut the fuck up about it
>Either have shitty video/audio or fantastic, no in between
>Either have trash graphics or professional there is no in between
>VERY opinionated
>Often quite biased
>Refuses to look at academic journals
>Instead googles "Why x is bad/good" and uses an article
>Says the same shit over, and over again
>Takes on SJW's aka play on super easy mode
>Almost always in it for the money
>Ok always
>Basically Vloggers more than anything

Say what you want but I'm right nigga.
Inb4 "cuck" or "liberal" neither.
>>
>>37684881
>Stefan Molyneux, ComputingForever, etc. think

think they're the centers of the universe. Stefan Molyneux's last video on how to save the world is so fucking embarrassing, and literally every computingforever video is pathetic - he builds up his fanbase by hopping on bandwagons like that Sargon tyt shit.
somehow computingforver's worse than sargon which I thought was impossible

>>37684895
yeah other anon said Civic Nationalist, that's what I meant not libertarian. And my point is he says he's neutral on Trump then proceeds to hop on every pro-Trump bandwagon minus the obvious shit like bombing Syria that literally only idiots and psychopaths support
>>
>>37684964
my favourite part is when some alt-right faggot attention whore on youtube says "college is a waste! learn a trade!" while being someone with more college education than most the people he criticises. Stefan is worst for this but they all do it.
>>
conservatives are by far the most successful and level headed people.

the alt right/ethnonationalists/natsoc are useless creepy neet
>>
>>37685025
successful people can be cringey and NEETs aren't cringey unless they're not self-awar
>>
gavin mcginnes or whatever his name is. He tries way too hard . You can almost see the repression behind those beady watery eyes.
>>
>>37684664
>hates jews
>gives his unyielding support to a Jew/Saudi puppet

It's just le 64D underwater backgammon guise! XD
>>
>>37684169
Cringiest I' d have to say Sargon >>>>Molyneux> Varg
>>37684311
He seems fairly down to earth. I think he's one of the least cringey alt-right e-celebs.
>>
>>37685054
doesn't matter, they're successful and functioning. the fact that you really care about being cringy is what puts you on the same shelf as millenial woes and evalion.
>>
>>37685002
Yep. They want their degree to be worth more perhaps.
>>
>>37684673
Oh yeah. This guy is really cringey too.
>>
>>37685058
he's a nonfunctioning manchild. he exists only because there are racist autists who keeps buying his shit.
>>
>>37684169
What's wrong with Dave? I like his videos.
>>
>>37685077
lol sargon is a tryhard. like he talks like he's some sort of professor or something, when actually some dyed hair weeb college student BTFOd him in a debate
>>
>>37685102
He's such an ugly fuck, probably manlet and constantly talks about how other men are wimps.
Mate Gavin, you are BORN a fucking beta don't even try it.
>>
>>37684881
PJW tried to get /pol/ to make an ironic "racist" meme for him to trigger the SJWs. He is very self important and cringey.
>>
File: 1481723174321.png (248KB, 443x395px) Image search: [Google]
1481723174321.png
248KB, 443x395px
>it's a "female twentysomething vlogger who's not like those other girls because she's alt-right/conservative/libertarian and uses her tits and anti-SJW views to make money off of pathetic beta males" episode

>>37685058
You can almost see the lack of a jaw behind his beard too
>>
>>37685078
>millenial woes
holy shit I forgot about the worst one

anon I don't give a shit what you think about NEETs but you're a bit socially retarded if you don't know what cringy is
>>
>Be relatively overweight conservative guy
>Nag fat body positive bitches
>"It's okay because I admit i'm fat and unattractive!"

It's not, If you're fat try to lose weight and better yourself period. Don't settle, you're doing the same shit these body positive women are doing. You're just body negative.
>>
Mark Dice

Fucker just read his comebacks on retards on twitter and call it a day
>>
File: 1486588723378.png (561KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486588723378.png
561KB, 1280x720px
Boogie and it's not even close.
>>
>>37684311
looks like morrisey with long hair
>>
File: 1494296658877.jpg (118KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494296658877.jpg
118KB, 720x960px
The only 'political' youtube channels I'm subbed to is The Thinkery and Rageaholic, former because he can be pretty entertaining and that it's nice to use him as background noise and the latter because he's really entertaining and he talks about video games (even though some of his opinions are dogshit)
>>
OP Is COINTELPRO trying to tarnish Styx's reputation.

I enjoy his yt channel, at least he's human and entertaining.
I can relate to him on many levels.

Also fuck "Self-awareness", just BE.
>>
>>37685168
Yeah but what does cringe matter anyway ? Papa john is cringy but he made it. He probably teaches great stuffs to his son. That's what conservatism is.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>37684169
Murdoch Murdoch is cringe as fuck

The only good "alt-right" youtuber is Morrakiu/Tyrant Fashister. I'm lefty as fuck but I think he's objectively funny.
>>
>>37685285

What a disgusting post...
>>
>>37684311
I only watched two of his videos, but aside from his autistic looks, he seems pretty logical and reasonable.
>>
>>37684169
Embers ghost squad was inherinatly the most cringey
>>
>>37684546
>haha, Hey guys, I'm a shill muh russia.
>>
>>37684169
They are all extremely cringey due to the fact that they are based on identity politics but i had to choose one it would probably be murdoch murdoch
>>
>>37685285
>Surely you've seen the rot that afflicts this world
>>
>>37684169
That's a tough class to compete in. Cringe is what they do.
>>
>>37685500
He wasn't alt-right. In fact he whined about Trump on his Twitter accounts constantly.
>>
File: Chris Cantwell.jpg (249KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Cantwell.jpg
249KB, 1600x900px
How has no-one mentioned him?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
Dreamy Diglot.

Like, what's she doing? Trolling out of boredom? Trying to get orbiters?
>>
>>37684169
>muh alt-right

Beta leftists are the true cringe. Preaching open borders, defending Islam in the wake of countless terrorist attacks, making every goddamn issue a matter of identity politics, obsessing over muh white men to the point of childishly needing movies and comics and entertainment that burn whiteness and maleness in effigy, having zero knowledge of economics while screaming "capitalism is evil" and proposing little hippie idealist communes as an alternative, and generally whiling away their pathetic lives moralizing about things being racist and sexist and whatever.

It's pretty obvious that leftists on the whole are cringier than this tiny little circle of "alt-right" people on the internet. Your leaders will trash their nation's traditions if it means popularity, your celebrities will make facile political statements over and over again on twitter, your teachers will shove politics into everything, your students will stage protests over made-up problems to cut class and underperform while majoring in lightweight fields, your men are pussified to the bone, your women are unbelievable cunts, your families broken, pastimes degenerate, and overall your life a fucking shit.
>>
>>37684486
But she's an Aryan qt
>>
>>37686277
t.triggered nuright
>>
>>37685431
>what does cringe matter anyway ?
a bit of anxiety is good anon. if you don't give a fuck what other people think I guess that's fine, but that doesn't mean people aren't going to laugh at you behind your back
>>
>>37685077
Sargon is eye rolling, but he's not alt-right. Same with Stefan.
>>
>>37684169
Is BlackPigeonSpeaks considered alt-right?
He just annoyed the shit out of me.

Also, aside from his political bullshit, I really enjoy Styx and his /x/-tier content. I dont really watch much of his other videos, but what's wrong with him?
>>
>>37685602
Underrated. Bring me my flail.
>>
>>37686277

Has it right.

It's like they're trying to lose or something.
>Using the largest racial group as a punching bag and getting all mad when they flock together like a minority group does.
>Kissing up to Muslims(0.8% of the USA) at a time when they're about as popular as herpes. >Acting like they're huge advocates for Latinos while using them as sub minimum wage slave labor(meanwhile promising the blacks 15/hr for janitorial and fast food jobs).
>Basing a strategy around voters so dumb they don't realize the importance of local/state/midterm elections and need celebrity endorsements and text message reminders to go out and vote.
>>
does anyone have that fat fuck that has his own little alt-right news station on youtube? he was the funniest shit first time someone showed me him

>>37685206
>*starts video*
>HEH HEH
I've seen 5-10 of his videos and he fake laughs every time. also he's glorified next-gen WhatTheBuck, people click his videos because they want to watch the video he's talking about and they get his annoying shit instead

>>37685257
definitely
>be king of lowest branch youtube drama
>I-I seriously don't like to talkabout drama you guys xDD

>>37685285
>The Thikery
>Rageaholic
you're the people we're laughing at dumbo

>the latter because he's really entertaining
you find fucking alliteration entertaining? he's literally moviebob but alt-right he even does the "if I talk fast it means I'm smart" shit

>>37685448
I'll admit the first Murdoch Murdoch vid I watched I liked. It was well-made introduction to /pol/. as a series it's definitely cringe

>>37686277
>he thinks this is about alt-right
fuck off you dumbass, I literally want to deport Muslims

>>37686419
he's top three. man it's been a long time since I heard some of these and the cringe memories keep coming back
>>
>>37686567
>You're the people we're laughing at even though you never said you watch them for any political reason at all and use them as background noise
>Also obviously you're laughing at others even though you're not

Just tell me you're baiting and not incapable of reading a single sentence, I don't care about political shit because it's for normalfags who cares about what happens in the world, I literally said I watch them for background noise and one because he talks about video games.

And I don't think you watched any of his videos about gaming, he's completely right on the middle market subject especially considering the gaping void between Indie and AAA games, he's right on Sony completely failing utilize backwards compatibility in his recent video.
>>
>>37686477
>picture
it's the liberals who make cringey ass comparisons to star wars/harry potter/pop culture. the left usually shits on them for it
>>
>>37686720
huh? desu the only one I watch mentioned here that I actually laugh at is styx and fatso, the others the cringe comes with them being annoying so I can't

you didn't mention anything I said, do you expect me to reply to that shit?

I mean I gave what, 30 words directed at you? how do you miss any the only two points I made

>forced alliteration
>talking fast because I'm so witty

>>37686943
liberal = left
>>
>>37686964

Don't even even engage with this shit. They're always trying to redefine words in order to sound smart and help break down societal norms. See: Frankfurt School and Gramsci.
>>
>>37686277
It's funny seeing how triggered the alt right gets when they get mocked. Even if your a conservative, they immediately fly in with the liberal boogeyman because they're incapable of realizing that many right wingers can't stand their insanity any more than the left.
>>
>>37686964
>liberal = left
liberals are concerend wtih superficial solutions that don't fix anything to systemic issues such as the prison industrial complex. market deregulation and free trade are the crux of liberalism. I reccomend you read this article.
https://www.currentaffairs.org/2017/06/the-difference-between-liberalism-and-leftism
>>37687121
>Frankfurt School and Gramsci
you have no idea what any of those things are outside of what you read from dubiosly-cited /pol/ infographics
>>
>>37684169

>alt-right
>Cringe

spotted the obese sjw redditor
>>
>>37686964
You made a post about how everyone's laughing at me even though I never said I watch them for political reasons while this thread is about politics and that I just watch them for background noise, you immediately assume I cared about them beyond background noise and assumed that I watched him because "talks fast", no, either him or his editor makes good jokes.
>>
>>37687261
Very few liberals are classical liberals. The definitions of words change over time dude, and linking an article doesn't change that.
>>
>>37687273
Spotted the incoming highschool freshman who's been on 4chan for less than 2 years
>>
>>37684234
Not alt-right, but definitely cringe.
>>
>>37684311
10.2 I N C H E S
I
N
C
H
E
S
>>
>>37684169
Thecatnipproject
alt-right or alright; you be the judge
>>
>>37687289
>this thread is about politics
no it's about particular people, Christ

you said they're entertaining and I pointed out why I think rageaholic's very unfunny

>You made a post about how everyone's laughing at me
look fella maybeI went to far, no one's actually laughing at you, but I replied to like 5+ people in that post it waas a long post and you were 10% of it
>>
>>37684826
agreed only the most idiots will listen to this
faggot
He is not your friend he is not smart why do nu-males like him so much almost like he has beta orbiters
>>
>>37684234
he is the quintessential Brad
>>
>>37685936
>I'm a libertarian
>but only white people can be libertarians
>libertarianism and fascism are compatible
>da joos
the guy is 10/10
>>
>>37684169
I like steffans videos but only the ones where he talks with the viewers
It's amazing how outside of Sargon nobody can handle live discussion at all, all those livestrems are complete cringe
>>
File: chart.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17KB, 480x400px
>>37684169
What even is the alt right? I see the term thrown around for a large group of people. Everyone calls me alt right/stormfag but I've never said anything racist or about jews

Pic related is my chart
Also, isn't sargon a leftist?
>>
>>37689001
The term gets thrown around willy nilly to people against extremist social justice in an attempt to discredit them
>>
>>37689001
Realistically, the alt-right is a group of people in the US who hold conservative views but dislike the traditional republican establishment and their crony capitalism. They are nationalistic, anti immigration, anti taxation and tend to be pro secularization of the right (which goes back to their hatred of the current republicans).
>>
>>37685941
this dude, and she tries sooooooooooooo hard to use fancy vocabulary and come across as extremely intelligent, all the while not actually communicating any ideas of value. it's pathetic but also hilarious given how superior she clearly thinks herself to be
>>
>>37685941
She has more "intelligent" black guys on the show than anyone of value.

Plus she just repeats what her bf says. Women can't be "redpilled"
>>
File: 1491058769108.png (243KB, 608x668px) Image search: [Google]
1491058769108.png
243KB, 608x668px
>CTRL+F
>No Naked Ape
>>
>>37690217

Because naked ape actually calls out the cringiest of this shit.

>Actually tried to give Atheisisunstoppable a kicking because he was a doxxing fucking cunt who whined when he got doxxed.
>Mocked the shit out of armored skeptic when he made a 40 minute video about some grandiose plan to rebrand the "skeptic" *cringe* communtiy as "the rationalists" *double fucking cringe* andf accurately pointed out the rationalism is a fucking outdated ancient greek mode of philosophy in which you can just sit on your ass and reason from there to perfection.

Basically, because he's not fucking autistic like this entire group.
>>
I liked Styx for a while then I realized he's totally a fucking autist. I mean, a decent autist. But still an autist. And a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1497254717454.png (339KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497254717454.png
339KB, 900x900px
>>37684169
Mike Cernovich and his "Monkey Musings" book
>>
>>37690654
Yes, that guy is a fucking retard.
I also fucking hate Mike Dice. Mark Dice? Whatever. He's such a fucking dull, retarded ape.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (96KB, 808x646px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
96KB, 808x646px
JUSThans
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Cantwell
>>
File: 1496051562833.png (273KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496051562833.png
273KB, 434x428px
>>37685448
This. Literally fucking this. I don't think it can get any cringier than this fucking atrocious shit.
>>
>>37691190
what's so bad about murdoch murdoch?
aside from his hillariously effeminate voice
>>
>>37690654
He fears white genocide yet has a brown kid

He is retarded
>>
>>37689001
>>37689001
Think of social justice warriors. But flip all their ideas to defend "white interest" instead of random "oppressed group".

Here is a quick way to tell. Are they talking about the "culture war" or are they speaking about actual laws or political actors.

Your political views are irrelevant.

Milo is the poster boy of the alternative right, but I bet people can't tell me opinion on :

Marginal tax rates
Minimum wage
Healthcare
Sale of public land
Funding for emergency services
The roll of the United nation
National debt
Budget deficit
Private prisons

These alt-righteous are practically single issue.
>>
File: 14e.jpg (29KB, 483x695px) Image search: [Google]
14e.jpg
29KB, 483x695px
>>37691264
Because it's not even remotely funny. It's just "LOL DA NIGGERS" and "LOL DA KIKES" and "OMG WE GODDA SAVE DA WHITE RACE." It's gay. I can't even listen to Wagner videos on Youtube now without seeing a bunch of alt-right cringebeards posting "WOULD YOU DIE FOR IT?" in the comments section. They wouldn't "die for da West." None of them would die for anything because they're either fat, misshapen autists with schizophrenic persecution complexes or edgy high school seniors who are mad they didn't get invited to Stacy's graduation party and want to appear shocking and menacing to their nornalfag classmates instead of the cowardly, pencil-necked weenies they actually are. They fantasize about becoming EPIC SS officers when most of them can't even do a flexed-arm hang from the monkeybars at their local playground without falling to the ground and teraing a hole in their XXXL Kekistan t-shirt. They seize on half-baked ideas and buzzwords and read excerpts from books by shitty meme-tier philosophers like Evola and Kevin MacDonald and namedrop them whenever they can in a failed effort to add an air of intellectualism to their retarded worldview, and call anyone who doesn't agree a dumbass. Meanwhile, they peddle the most unbelievably stupid and childish conspiracy theories about pedophiles trafficking children out of pizza shops and "Cultural Marxism" when the most basic tenets of orthodox Marxism are in direct contradiction to it. Then, they immediately assume that everyone who disagrees even slightly with them must immediately be a left-wing cultural Marxist KEK XD. They are just as shitty, annoying and cringey (if not more so) as the pink-haired muh privilege Tumblrtards, yet they're too engrossed in "LE EPIC PRAISE KEK XD" to realize it. Some of them end up do realizing it, and, feeling embarrassed at how cringey they were, continue on with it because they don't want to admit that they were gay and retarded.
>>
Watching youtube e-celebs is faggotry in general
>>
>>37685936
CWC level autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqopfnXxsXI
>>
>>37690826
>Ancap flag
>Trump figure

choose one, buddy
>>
>>37693289
Openly displaying your firearms is really dumb, too. Anyone who owns guns and isn't autistic knows that you shouldn't let anyone know you own guns unless they ask.
>>
>>37684169
stefan molynew
>>
>>37685146
>it's another sarcastic, ironic 'le so bad it's good' internet reviewer with shitty cathphrases, shit taste and CURAZY zooms and editing for 'comedic effect'

sorry I really hate Reddit Letter Memedia
>>
>2017
>watching youtubers
Read a book, nigga.
>>
>>37694022
books move at a snails pace for information gathering
if you want to go deeper into a subject then books are ideal but people are bored instantly when you go deeper into any subject
better to just know the basics of most things
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.