[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any interests or hobbies, NEETs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497334992246.jpg (149KB, 525x808px) Image search: [Google]
1497334992246.jpg
149KB, 525x808px
Do you have any interests or hobbies, NEETs?
>>
>>37683472
Driving my 5 speed manual honda integra is one of my hobbies. Did I mention I rev match and enjoy having a closer connection to the car and the road?
>>
>>37683591
Same, whenever I turn the key I can feel the heart of my Nissan Micra beat in tune with mine. We are perfectly matched, man and machine combined into one, as I disengage the handbrake and shift into D for drive and pull out of my mom's garage.
My Tuner's soul screams as I follow the speed limit all the way to my job at McDonald's, calling out to all the Road Warriors in the area for a new challenge. None have answered, but I know they're out there.
>>
>>37683472
DUAL CLUTCH IS FUCKING AWESOME GET OUT OF HERE
>>
>>37683661
I got a micra but mine is a manual. Its a real drivers car. I did a handbrake turn last week and now i cant park on hills anymore.
>>
>>37683767
>He wore it his handbrake
>His car has seperate rear drum brakes just for use with the handbrake
atleast you're having fun.
Btw what's the top speed anons have reaches in their cars?
>tfw 210km/h
>>
>>37683821
Fastest I've ever gone was 90mph in a Oldsmobile Alero. Didn't even notice I was going that fast.
>>
>>37683821
I did tighten the hanbrake cable, but i can still push it with four clicks of the hanbrake. Ill tighten it a bit more but ill probably have to swap the cable.

also the fastest i been in that micra is 90 mph.
>>
File: Irish_patriot.jpg (23KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
Irish_patriot.jpg
23KB, 400x295px
>In America having a manual transmission is a sign of being pretentious
>In Europe an automatic transmission means you're likely disabled or retarded
I'll stick to my manual transmission anyway, automatics are for the disabled or Americans
>>
>>37683856
It funny how once you go higher speeds for a while, slowing back down to the limit seems really slow.
>>
>>37683934
nah not a sign of pretentiousness necessarily. Just needless for most people. Most streets here are straight highways or slow residential back roads. There are no 'twisties' for most people and tracks are rare & usually exclusive so the guy going out of his way to buy a a performance car geared toward handling like a WRX or EVO is living a fantasy. Stop light racing is basically the fun that most people will have with their cars here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.