[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not a drill.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: weird cat is scared.jpg (50KB, 650x623px) Image search: [Google]
weird cat is scared.jpg
50KB, 650x623px
My mom is kicking me out because I ate too much bread and didn't go to church last Sunday.

I've been NEET for 5 years, never finished school, don't have a GED, never learned to drive, never had a job and don't have any kind of ID.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Firstly, depending on your state she probably can't just kick you out, she most likely has to give you 14-30 days notice on a written eviction paper, look up tenant laws in your area
>>
>>37682531
this might be the best thing that ever happened to you
idk man try to get a job, try to survive however you can. any friends? learn to pick trash i guess. listen to yung lean
>>
>>37682531
kill family hide the bodies
>>
>>37682531
convince her that you'll finish school or something, so that she'll see hope in you and not kick you out.
>>
>>37682554

some things to do in that time:

>get an id
>explore what government assistance may be available for low income people in your area and apply for it
>sell/pawn whatever you can to get as much cash together as possible
>find the cheapest room you can on craigslist
>get absolutely any job that will take you
>learn to cook cheap and healthy meals

once you have a job you can think longer term:

>learn to drive and get a car
>apply for school
>apply for better jobs
>consider moving to an area with more opportunity

I know it's scary OP, and it's going to be fucking hard, but if you make it through this 10 years from now you will thank her
>>
>>37682667
>but if you make it through this 10 years from now you will thank her
bullSHIT.
My mom is a fucking teacher. I dropped out of school and she didn't care. I watched her help thousands of kids who were much worse off than me, yet she neglected me for like 10 years. The only reason I stuck around was because I never learned how to do anything, she never taught me.

And now she's kicking me out because she's a fucking religious nut. If I do somehow find a place to live, I'll likely pretend she never existed. She'll be dead to me.
>>
>>37682789
>The only reason I stuck around was because I never learned how to do anything, she never taught me

that's what i'm getting at, now you'll finally learn how to be a functioning adult or die trying. you might actually get to do something with your life, maybe even meet a girl.

if she hasn't taught you anything by now you're not going to learn by staying there any longer
>>
>>37682789
>>37682841

I meant you'll thank her for kicking you out not for how she raised you in general
>>
>>37682531
being away from a religious zealot and finding your own way in the world is the only way forward. Find some courage, teach yourself some shit, and for the first time enjoy life. You'll look back on your former life and self and wonder "Why did i wait so long?"
>>
>>37682531
by the time I reach the mental maturity of a 25 year old I'll be 40.
>>
>>37683030

there is no third way anon, either you do this or you beg on the streets so you may as well try, you have nothing to lose

it sucks that your life had to start this way, but hey, lots of people have it worse. lots of people never even make it to 40

and it won't be all bad, it feels good to have your own place, your own money, finally a little freedom and privacy to grow in to your true self rather than just your mother's child
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.