[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women: its because of men and the patriarchy that women feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4163.jpg (60KB, 564x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4163.jpg
60KB, 564x702px
women: its because of men and the patriarchy that women feel pressure to change their apperance but WE ALSO DRESS LIKE SLUTS BECAUSE WE WANT TO, ITS NOT FOR MEN but yeah, unrealistic beauty standards are dangerous

also women: 80% of consumers in america, notorious for using instagram and other apps that allow for editing, copycats/sheep until they realize that they'll never look like the basic bitches that use filters, makeup and plastic surgery to look good

I don't understand?
>>
>>37680061
>WE ALSO DRESS LIKE SLUTS BECAUSE WE WANT TO

keep telling yourself that, goy
>>
>WE ALSO DRESS LIKE SLUTS BECAUSE WE WANT TO, ITS NOT FOR MEN
Not for common men but for Chad
>>
>>37680061
>I don't understand?

Basically it's Jews
>>
>>37680061
i didn't read your post because nobody cares about your opinion and it doesn't matter so stop picking at an issue because your entire life is shit
>>
because only femenists are part of the secret club that are self aware that they are part of the culture, or something

basically, the women that use instagram are still under control of the [atriarchy and what they are doing is confirming to the [atriarchy's ideals in beautifying themselfs to mens standards
>>
>>37680061
this is the thing that always gets me
>WOW WHY ARE WOMEN IN MEDIA PORTRAYED WITH SO MUCH EXPOSED SKIN AND BARELY ANY CLOTHING
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THESE LOW RISE TANK TOPS AND BOOTY SHORTS ARE TOO SLUTTY?? I WERE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE COMFORTABLE SHITLORD
>>
File: 7a5.jpg (48KB, 680x443px) Image search: [Google]
7a5.jpg
48KB, 680x443px
>>37680061
>there are people that believe we actually live in a patriarchy
>>
>>37680061
What if I told you that """modern culture""" raises men and women to be incredibly dysfunctional and divorced from both their logical faculties and good instincts because the ruling elites benefit more from neurotic tax cattle that exist to work/spend/tax/die with making healthy babies?
>>
>>37680140
Woah what game is that dude?
>>
>>37680131
but men's standards aren't "victorias secret model thin" with blocky eyebrows or fat acceptance whales in hoe clothing
>>
>>37680247
idk dude i dont browse instagram, its just how i see it
>>
>>37680061
Are you saying feminist in the 80's were right?
>>
>>37680124
>i didn't read your post because nobody cares about your opinion and it doesn't matter so stop picking at an issue because your entire life is shit
Wew, my Roastometre is going nuts
>>
>>37680103
agree 100%, any other explanation is fucking stupid
>>
ummm not gonna die
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.