[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your best, fellow robot !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Kamina.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
I see too much sadness and despair on this desolated land, and I do not appreciate it. From now on, I will come every day on this board to bring what you people lack the most : hopes and motivation.

I already evoked the fear of failure, but I wanna linger on it. I am pretty sure that's the reason n 1 which cause undone or bad work. For every big project, there's a risk, more or less as big as the project itself. It could be an innovative product, an avant-garde art or just asking your crush out, there'll always be the risk of bankruptcy, scorn or emotions wiped out (this one badly hurts, damn). But you know what's worse than the feel of failure ?

Regret. I'll explain why : failure is about an intense short term consequence, hardly beared by those who face it, while regret is in long term, with a very long -if not forever- bad feeling of "I could have done that". Even for a 90% chance of failure, if you don't try, you'll always think that you still got 10% of success, for a very valuable reward. And it's worse when you see someone else trying what you had in mind, and see him succeeding.

I know it can be stressful, but I also know you have the power to make what you want real. It's better not to, but if you have to fear, fear regret more than you can fear failure. You can recover from a failure most of the time, but you absolutely can't escape regret. Just don't be stupid, minimize the risks as possible. Do it, robot !

Failure isn't an end, it's the first step to success.
>>
>>37680012
GAMBAREOOHHH
>>
Failure is the first and only step to failure

Ask kamina, oh you can't cus he's dead? And His dad died a loser too?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.