[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im about to buy 4g of girl scout cookies this is a good feel,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480172840695.jpg (264KB, 1280x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1480172840695.jpg
264KB, 1280x1256px
im about to buy 4g of girl scout cookies

this is a good feel, i just thought i should ask you guys, how do you conserve your weed? I bought a small pipe that i smoke with, I feel like this conserves more than the bong that i have, or rolling joints. Although i could be completely wrong.

How do you guys conserve?
>>
I do snaps, pack enough for one fat rip and that's it. Go from green to cashed in one hit.

Give it a try
>>
wasn't it JUST girl scout season? it is again? n
>>
>>37678797
that doesnt sound like conservation, that just sounds like smoking as fast as possible
>>
No better way to conserve than loose leaf vaping

But a regular pipe is also pretty good
>>
>>37678731

buy different strains. more than an eighth of anything is too much
>>
A small pipe is the way to go.

Take regular breaks to keep your tolerance down. Also limit the number of sessions (max 2 or 3 per day) and don't increase the amount of weed you smoke each session, pick an amount and try to stick with it.

Tolerance skyrockets when you chase a better/stronger high every time. Learn to be satisfied with 1 bowl, or 4 bowls if that is what you want, just pick an amount and stick with it.

Learning to be satisfied with less has hugely increased my enjoyment of weed, even though I've been smoking it steadily for a long time and should have tolerance troubles.

>>37678854
Snaps are probably slightly more efficient than smoking weed by the bowl, which you usually can't do in one single hit.
>>
gravity bong is pretty much as efficient as you can get regarding bud
>>
Depends on how often you'll be smoking really. You might be tempted to go back to a small bowl a number of times over a day, a real drain on the strain, whereas you might be fine with a 30/70 ratio spliff in the late afternoon.
>>
Small bong hits are simply the best. Pipes lose too much to the air, bubblers get clogged, joints are wasteful, and gravity bongs make me die.

>tfw got a job and lowered tolerance
>tfw one dab and I've been on my couch for 2 hours
feels deserved man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.