[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>release from habitat module >perform small burn to separate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>release from habitat module
>perform small burn to separate a safe distance
>main thruster fires for the first time in 39 years to enter us into orbit of kuiper object #34872
>perform diagnostic check of all systems while looping around our target object
>mark 4 reactor is operating well
>solar panels are at 3% gain rate
>when we launched from earth we met with the new space port
>the port was holding the habitat module, along with our crew, which is staggered in age.
>i was a 28 year old man when i accepted the role of captain
>my launch crew consisted of four others of similar age
>when we docked with the port we met with the rest of the long term crew
>4 generations consisting of ten people each
>staggered by five years
>generation one, five years old
>generation two, ten
>three, fifteen
>four, 20
>older generation teaches younger in ship operations
>redundancy raises mission success rate
>the habitat module is a large expandable structure
>in the years of travel most of the crew has perished
>i am 67 years old and eager to end my mission

---------

>my mission is to deliver a seedbank/organic expansion package into kuiper object #34872's shallow crust
>than burn out of orbit on a one year journey
>i will than deploy the robotic assembly tool to construct the AOM(artificial orbit module)
>this module will carry the device that we came all this way to deploy in an orbit around kuiper object #34872
>this devise is an anti mater reflector dish that will act as an artificial sun
>the robotic assembly tool utilizes the resource pods that have been sent into the orbit of kuiper object #34872 in anticipation of our arrival
>>
>I perform a manual docking with our new habitat chamber that is orbiting with the resource pods
>the remaining crew and I await the construction of the AOM
>four years later three of our remaining crew have passed on
>now only me and two generation 1 crew members remain
>the AOM has been completed
>we watch as the non-human reflector dish slowly creeps into it's orbit module
>it engages and vaporizes us without a sound
>>
>opens door, killing everybody and myself on board
whoops
>>
>>37678589
Nice 'tism
>>
>>37678552
I liked it :) thanks. So the dish vaporization..did they know that was their fate or did it just happen?
>>
>>37678955
It seems they were on a suicide mission to set an artifitial sun around a "planet" to start a new source of life. As far as I can tell it seems the captain knew this considering he was "eager to end".
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.