[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't straight maIes resist this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0062.jpg (68KB, 540x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
68KB, 540x313px
Why can't straight maIes resist this?
>>
>tfw never liked women
>suddenly traps are everywhere
>i like women with dicks now

i hate you for making me gay you faggot
>>
>>37678327
>women are great for sex but are awful companions
>"""women""" are great for sex and make at least ok companions
>>
>>37678327
>>37678362
I've come to the conclusion that neither will work
Because the female hormones cause them to eventually seek out more as one is never enough thus that's why traps like women are awful companions ridden with diseases and mental illnesses coupled with the fact like women traps have a timer an expiration date 35 and they've lost their cute 19 year old looks.
The best companion you can have is yourself
that may sound incredibly short sighted and narcissistic maybe even dangerous but it's true
You won't have to worry about yourself getting better or have a better time because you'll always be alone miserable but trust worthy enough to never exploit your secrets to others because only you know them it's the truth.
>>
How the fug do you even meet traps. I'd pay serious cash to be with one
>>
>>37678327
goddammn i really wanna sniff her sexy feet and butthole
>>
>>37678457
Grindr, lgbt events, or gay bars. You won't find them anywhere else.
>>
>>37678463
Same senpai. I don't know why I started thinking this shit, but I can't stop. It's always on my mind even in public. I want to bury my face into a girl or traps ass
>>
>>37678327
Because they're competition to women and they have better personalities. And most have more kinks.

But that mental instability and the STDs gays usually get tho
>>
>>37678327
>implying you're straight if you want to have sex with a mentally ill man who pretends he's a woman.
>>
>>37678327
How do I stop these feelings of wanting to be >her? I think I would like the possibility of kids in the future but being a trap sounds nice.
>>
>>37678663
>mentally ill man who pretends he's a woman.
that's the best part
>>
File: 1496205184424.jpg (546KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1496205184424.jpg
546KB, 979x832px
Most of us can?
>>
File: 1492882952482.jpg (902KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1492882952482.jpg
902KB, 1300x1733px
>>37678327
Because i'm not gay. dicks are not exciting.
>>
>>37678362
>mentally ill people make good companions
Are you stupid?
>>
>>37678327
I'm a bit picky on my boys, so if I had another option I would pass on your picture.
>>
The traps who get posted online are like in the top .01% of attractiveness. The vast majority of traps look like men in drag.
>>
>>37678433
This, only this
Friends and sex are very good, but you can only have a great relationship with yourself
>>
>>37680914
>men in drag look like men in drag
Rly fires dem neurons
>>
>>37680914
The women who get posted online are like in the top. 01% as well, but we don't get this dumb shit comment every time women are posted
>>
>>37680095
they do

origino
>>
>>37683154
nah, even a 4/10 attention whoring femanon will get 5 - 10 replies from desperate robots begging for contact info
>>
>>37678327
I actually dont like traps and dont like any dicks except mine
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.