[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

convince a poor ugly neet kv that life is worth living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: wojak wew.jpg (191KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
wojak wew.jpg
191KB, 1959x1469px
convince a poor ugly neet kv that life is worth living
>>
>>37678208
Got vidya, got hot cheetos? You are literally living better than a medieval king.
>>
>>37678230
always hated vidya, probably because my parents only ever let me play pokemon silver as a kid.

never had a hot cheeto either.
>>
Life is worth living in Ember's Ghost Squad.
>>
>>37678342
I'm sorry , but life is still worth living if you can afford a bag of hot cheetos
>>
>>37678417
it isn't though.
no friends, estranged from family, never going to convince a gril that i'm not worthless, never going to have a job where i can live comfortably
>>
>>37678208
If you are not from CIS country - your life is worth living
>>
>>37678447
Move to the wilderness so that every day is a struggle between life and death you will feel truly alive and it will be better than anything the females or money can provide you
>>
If you remain alive, you have the option to become a wizard.
I am currently in training to reach such goals. I just listened to chad fuck a grill in my dorm.
>>
>>37678518
it won't make the sexual drive and need for companionship go away.
masturbation doesn't solve the problem, it only drives home how alone you are.
>>
alright then, goodbye lads
>>
If you refrain from suicide you get to witness every single boomer baby dying in your lifetime. That's reason enough to live.
>>
OP listen.
I've been there too and life isn't worth living for you at the moment, but if you manage climb the mountain of self improvement, life will be worth living. I'm only 1/3 of the way up right now, but my I already feel so much better. I can give you a guide on what to do if you're interested.
>>
>>37678558
just do it, the apocalypse is right around the corner I'm sure, and then you'll easily find yourself a wilderness gf.
>>
File: Ljpwa6Kg.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ljpwa6Kg.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>37679497
>wilderness gf
How do you find this?
>>
>>37679599
Carve a picture of your waifu on a tree.
>>
Life is rng and you have a lot of chances to get lucky
>>
>>37679304
wwhat 2do=??
>>
>>37678208
If you kill yourself you can't _______
If you do you can ______

Choose wisely it doesn't matter
>>
>>37678230
mediaval kings could get laid at anytime and cum inside hoes as much as they liked without a worry
>>
>>37678208
Give me your discord/contact info. I will convince you
>>
>>37678417
more stoned words have not been spoken.
>>
File: 3ef.png (462KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
3ef.png
462KB, 680x564px
>>37678208
Don't kid yourself, if you were going to improve yourself you would have done it by now, introspection and a high degree of self-respect are key to improving one's quality of life, to be lacking in either of these aspects is something that you cannot compensate for and that's fact. Under the doctrine of existentialism life does not possess any inherent meaning or value, though you can set goals for yourself and become that which you dream of within reason of course. Within 1000 years of your death however it will be as if you never existed (unless your famous and even that is debatable, most people can't even name 10 US Presidents). From an economic standpoint the maximization of one's welfare is the highest priority a la hedonism, though the moral consequences and mentality of this approach is questionable and not for everyone.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.