[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loneliness and Need Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

File: hug2.jpg (20KB, 350x478px) Image search: [Google]
hug2.jpg
20KB, 350x478px
Hey, SupremeGirl here, I am the Elliot Rodger fan that posts a lot about him on here. This post is different. I have been dealing with a lot lately with loneliness and depression. I feel very unhappy with life. I am wondering if anyone can give me some advice to be more positive and to help myself get out of this. Loneliness for me feels like torment.
>>
>>37677685
No problem lady. If your feeling lonely why don't you move on to randy stair?
>>
I am not into killers. I just feel for Elliot because I feel loneliness like he did
>>
Darn, I thought you were gonna say you were gonna go take one for the team and prove girls can do it too. Lame.
>>
What do you mean? Because I am a girl and I feel lonely? Not all girls have someone
>>
>>37677726
this randy stair cock sucker won't let up, why don't you kys
>>
I am not sure what you mean by that but okay...
>>
So you're a female Elliot Rodger fan?

If you had known him in real life would you have been a couple and planned a massive slaughter of normies together?

Sounds romantic to be honest.
>>
>>37677749
If you are lonely, Why not hook up with chad on okcupid or some shit like that. Even if your like a 5/10 you should be able to get some dick.
>>
>>37677756
i'll do it once i get a hold of guns desu
>>
No I would of helped him, just like I am asking for help for my loneliness. I should've known I wouldn't get it on 4chan
>>
now I see how gay my self-posting looks ahh
>>
I NEVER meet guys on the internet I am not like that. I haven't met anyone in 7 years
>>
Is it really that hard to find a beta boy who can be your emotional tampon?
>>
>>37677872
Get a minimum wage paying job. Every dude there will hit on anyone 6/10 or higher.
>>
>>37677842
>implying all girls wanna be pumped and dumped
>>
Just because I am lonely doesn't mean I need a guy to fill it for me.
>>
>>37677872
you never meet guys on the internet bc you dont want to ?
>>
>>37677685
Alright lets see if I can help.
What are your interests?
>>
I dont meet guys on the internet because I am very shy. My interests are video editing, walking, roller skating, and many outdoor activities
>>
>>37677973
well then what do you think will fill the void?
>>
>>37677849
That's the spirit! I'll put you in my files if you get a high score :)
>>
>>37678062
so you wanna get to know guys? post some way to contact you and I bet a lot of guys want to talk to you and get to know you
>>
I dont know, I have no friends or family
>>
>>37678062
please learn to reply to posts
> My interests are video editing, walking, roller skating, and many outdoor activities
Do you have any mountains nearby?
>>
>>37678087
easy cowboy, i doubt anyone wants to be in a robot's file.
>>
Nope no mountains, I am in London Ontario lol.
>>
>>37678105
that sucks dude. try to make friends at work, they can be fucking annoying but its better then being alone
>>
How organized are you in life?
What do you do for a living?
>>
True, it would be better than having no one. Thanks
>>
>>37678170
I would definitely suggest listening to music that pumps you up. Go to cafe's and meet people possibly, meet up with femanons, or just hand out at public places (cafe, library, ect) and learn photoshop/programming and wait for people to approach you.
>>
>>37678087
hooray, hooray
ill leave you a message in my manifesto
>>
>>37678209
I am very organized. I just work at a thrift store. I talk to lots of people there but none really wanna chill
>>
>>37678216
You seriously need to learn how to reply.
>>
You do realize Elliot would never accept you?
>>
>>37678225
Good idea, thanks I'll try that
>>
File: i'm going ghost.png (527KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
i'm going ghost.png
527KB, 800x800px
>>37677973
So... considered becoming a lesbian?
>>
>>37678259
Any time, anon.
Wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>37678256
Why do you think that? All I can think of is because I am not popular
>>
>>37678276
Elliot was a psychopath and narcissist, he thought he deserved the prettiest girls. Are you a 9/10 or 10/10?
>>
>>37678231
So you just want someone to hangout with?
That's tough, maybe talk to people who share your interests?
>>
>>37678127
That's hardly within their control. :)
>>
>>37678305
I want more people to be around and hangout with yes. I literally have 0 friends
>>
>>37677818
my sides are in orbit right now
>>
>>37678296
This is me. You tell me. I give me a 6/10
>>
>>37677685
Maybe you could try to enroll for a class at your local community college. Being apart of a campus is a good way to meet people even if its a community college. They still have clubs and extracurricular activities to meet people at. And who knows, maybe working for an associates degree will bring your life some purpose.
>>
>>37678322
What about picking up a hobby that requires you to associate with others?
>>
>>37678337
>posts location
>posts pic
Come on anon
>>
>>37678309
haha touche anon
>>
>haaaaay guuuuuy ima guurl and im the same u. im saaad :(

200+ replies

true cancer
>>
>elliot rodger fan
kill yourself tripscum
>>
>>37678345
I Was actually thinking of taking classes so I may sign up for some this week :)
>>
>>37678337

5 at most. Maybe bad angle, maybe a 6 with makeup. Definitly not good enough in elliots eyes.
good enough for me though.
>>
>>37678337
easily a 6/10 maybe a 7.5/10 with make up on but who knows, I have had a few drinks.
>>
>>37678351
Its hard to when your shy
>>
>>37678385
yeah definitely go for it, still got plenty of time to sign up for fall semester. The sooner the better so you can choose the best class/ easiest teachers
>>
>>37678397
Thanks for your rating. I have a better angle of my face.
>>
>>37678465
Yeah I stick to my rating, you look decent enough but nothing special. Try some makeup and guys will flock to you I think. You have very cute eyes. Focus on them.
>>
>>37678465
mhh at least you are white.

with that Chin i'd consider taking up boxing.
>>
>>37678465
just wear cute clothes and put on makeup then you should be fine.
>>
Stop giving these roasties attention you faggots, shes not gonna fuck you. All of you are whats ruined this board.
>>
>>37678465
not to orbit here but you look relatively attractive, also stay off anti-depressants unless you are left with literally no other option, try your best to take steps towards doing something you've always wanted to do no matter how small, if you accomplish it that is worth a lot.
>>
File: IMG_0835.jpg (56KB, 480x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0835.jpg
56KB, 480x518px
>>37678296
I feel like I am slowly becoming Elliot I have high standards and I haven't had a gf in 7 years. I'm trying my hardest to lower my standards, but it's so hard!
>>
>>37678524
Can you be any more desperate and normalfag? Fuck you and everyone else that posted ITT
>>
>>37678524
I take cipralex for anxiety but not a high dose. I have to its the only thing that helps
>>
File: 1496992515730.jpg (72KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
1496992515730.jpg
72KB, 540x403px
>>37678337
>>37678465
How old?
Good body from the looks of it, good fat:skinny ratio and figure appears feminine (can't really see from here though.) Face seems to be below average. Aesthetically pleasing structure, but skin seems to tell poor health and lower fertility. Read: can be made average or above with some decent makeup.
Everything else seems good.
>>
>>37678337
You're a tripfag and you posted a pic of yourself
>purpose of 4chan is anonymous posting
kys tripfag cancer
>>
>>37678519
She doesn't look like a roastie or even a stacy. She is just a fembot, no need not to help her out you cuck
>>
>>37678465
Start working out and doing squats
>>
>>37678599
Fuck you normalshit and your kind, gtfo back to her shitty youtube video threads
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
>>
>>37678530
To have high standards in a person is ok, looks wise - idk, I know noone who had the problem of not finding and attractive enough partner whitout deeper emotional problems yet. If you really want a partner, you should be fine the way he looks. Are you sure its not about fear of commitment?

>>37678559

Cipralex is not really strong. And Depression and Anxiety CAN be cured if you get your life together. Keep up the good work annonet. Socialse, its not that hard. You are talking to random strangers right now and most of them are positive towards you, and the rest you have to ignore.
>>
>>37678337
Are you a girl (male?)

bloxxx
>>
>>37678641
My dream is to be a father I don't have a fear of commitment whatsoever. I'm willing to do what I have to do to be wanted by a woman.
>>
>>37677685
Stop crying you cunt, I've been lonely all of my life, it has made me bitter and blunt. I am pretty sure you'll do fine sooner or later, given people with a slit get valued more.
>>
>>37677685
you watch his videos too much lmao
>>
>>37678677
Then you should have no problems with "settling down" to a decently attractive woman. Ofc if you trick yourself into thinking you are really attractive it doesnt work. (i.e. stopp fapping too much)
>>
File: 1495379741495.png (401KB, 447x438px) Image search: [Google]
1495379741495.png
401KB, 447x438px
>>37678635
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. why don't you go get fucked over by a roastie again.
>>
>>37678706
Thanks anon you really made my day :)
>>
File: White Sharia.jpg (517KB, 3102x1068px) Image search: [Google]
White Sharia.jpg
517KB, 3102x1068px
Attention whore thot. You are fucking tons of Chad's and we all know it.
>>
>>37678862
Lauren in a bikini almost looks as good as sam hyde
>>
File: Excuse me.jpg (115KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me.jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
>>37677685
You know I do not trust that you are genuine with this post of yours. Why would you come HERE to ask help of all places? After all, you have PLENTY of accounts where to discuss about this problem of yours, such as your YouTube, Tumblr and Facebook. I think you just came here to get some attention for your channel, like you always do. And you are not even lonely, you have PLENTY of friends in social media, while most of the people here do not have the whole thing, including me. Aside from that I do not have a SINGLE friend irl, and I seldom meet my family either. Yet, I do not cry about it here or on videos in YouTube.

I used to like you and your channel before. But I don't think I do anymore. You've been pretty full of yourself lately, bragging about your late YouTybe "success" on your other channels, even if it's almost purely based on the help coming from others. You're also taking credit of other people's work to yourself, not always bothering to mention the original source of your materials, when people are praising you for them. Added, you seem to be an attention seeker, constantly reuploading your old videos, to make them appear in Google search, to get more views.

As for your contents, I am grateful for the leaks, altho I think you are not handling the issue the right way. As for your other videos, they are not very interesting, aside from few exceptions. Do not start to think that you are somehow special, just for finding out that hug scene, altho it's quite amazing.
>>
>>37678337
I'd give you 3/10 without make-up, and 4/10 with make-up. Elliot is 9.8/10. I used to think he was about 12/10 but I've started to see some flaws lately after having watched him for more than three years already.
>>
>attention whoring on r9k
>succeed
Shame on all of you
>>
>>37679013
Dude chill, she is obviously new to this place. She doesn't realize that people here might get upset about her posting here. She may not even know that most men here hate women, which is why many here are Elliot fans to begin with.
>>
>>37679133
She is not that new to this place. She's been advertising herself and her videos here for about half a year now. I have noticed, that each time she posts here, there is going to be, or has just been a new video release on her YouTube channel. It's pure marketing. And obviously she is not the only one doing it.
>>
>Go to Tumblr to laugh what tumblrinas think about Randy Stair
>There's tons of blogs dedicated to Columbine shooters
>Tons of fan art and thousands of notes
Jesus christ
>>
>>37679171
For half a year now? When did she start making Elliot videos? Or was she posting different videos here?
>>
>>37679171
She obviously is newer here though. She didn't even know how to reply.
>>
>>37677776
Also a tip: when replying to people, you can click the number of their posts, to let people know who you are replying to. When people are reading you reply, they may move their mouse cursor over the number of the post you are replying to, now showing up in your post, and read its contents without having to scroll.

Just thought about telling this in case you did not know.
>>
>>37679209
She started making Elliot videos about 6 month ago. Postings here started here little later.

>>37679231
If you do not know how to reply, it does not necessarily mean that you are new.
>>
Hehe, just found out about this. Just what the FUCK is it? A demon in a woman's body?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870880/New-Zealand-Woman-named-Poison-Ivy-grooms-unstable-men-commit-suicide.html

Decided to put it here as it is a fembot-thread and this shithead in the article could be one of the fembot attention whorers appearing here too.
>>
>>37677685
Fuck off rostie slut.
>>
>>37680314
Close. The guy with the glasses who carved her name on his chest constantly tries to pull girls here and on /soc/
>>
>>37680337
Yeah, I think I recognized him too. It's the one who only dates mentally ill girls to bump and then dump them.
>>
>>37678337
Ouch. Into the filter you go.
>>
you're an attention seeker who likes him to be edgy + despite being an ugly girls you still probably wouldn't of spoken to him irl so stfu whore
>>
>>37678465
You would be a chad if you were male, you have chad features.
>>
File: manbaby.jpg (63KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
manbaby.jpg
63KB, 480x415px
>>37678465
Austin Powers has something to say.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.