[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my oneitis. You have three (3) seconds to say something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: oneitis.jpg (43KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
oneitis.jpg
43KB, 627x627px
This is my oneitis. You have three (3) seconds to say something nice about her.
>>
She looks like Miss Piggy.
>>
Her face is scuffed
>>
I want you to imagine your oneitis walking into a frat party and getting raw dogged successively by Chads. She asks them to wear condoms and they just laugh and spit in her face. She does nothing because she's having fun and likes being noticed by high value men.

Then I want you to imagine Chad sticking it up her butt while she yells in pain for him to stop. Chad slaps her, and tells her to bite the pillow. She obliges because pleasing Chad is more important than consent.

Consider the possibility that you will never have a comparable sexual experience with her.

Tell me how you feel.
>>
She looks like a goblin from Warcraft. Bitch should get some green paint and do cosplay.
>>
why does your oneitis have a tattoo, low class oneitiis for sure
>>
>>37677502
this is exactly why i masturbate to 2D only
>>
>>37677736

KEK
this anon is right
>>
She has nice cleavage OP.
>>
Not even kidding, I couldn't.
>>
>>37677502
she's a fat slob
>>
That's a tall bulldog OP
>>
And I bet this girl has a bf
women cannot be robots
>>
>>37677502
shes a good canvas for a plastic surgeon
>>
File: abella.png (243KB, 390x565px) Image search: [Google]
abella.png
243KB, 390x565px
>>37677502
>tattoos
>double selfie
>chubby

Shes sucked off at least 30 guys and banged a multitude more

0/10 try again
>>
>>37677502
So you are into pigs?
>>
>>37677502
Why do you keep making this thread? I'm guessing it's a stupid reason
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.