[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super skeleton

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2257.png (227KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2257.png
227KB, 640x480px
How to not be skeleton?

>be 6'3
>be 140 lb in america

Im not a poorfag or anything, i just cant gain weight.

How to?
>>
>>37677322
Drink 3 protein shakes a day and eat fastfood for every meal.
Lay down after eating. Drink a can of malt liqour when you have the opportunity too.

With all that calorie and protein intake you will definitely gain a lot of weight.
>>
>>37677378
I used to exercise a lot and drink a shit load of whey, but i gained like 5 pounds. Now i just lay down when I get off work. If i try to eat as much as i did when i worked out, I usually end up involuntary vomiting.
>>
>>37677378
You're just going to gain fat and then be skinnyfat
>>
>>37677322
eat 3500 calories or more everyday for 3 months, you'll gain weight
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37677378
Will this work? The tub is full, never used it. Should I drink it with milk or water for the best results?
>>
Same problem. 188cm 65kg. I just bought a 5kg sack of oats, let's see if it's going to help.
>>
>>37677322
How old are you?

t. I had this problem
>>
>>37677830
Turned 19 a week ago.
>>
File: IMG_2189.png (552KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2189.png
552KB, 640x960px
>>37677830
(Im op and also just recently 19) hmmmm...
>>
>>37677923
Then don't worry about it. I was a skeleton until I hit about ~24. The age at which your metabolism slows down might vary but unless you're one of the super rare people that stay skellington their whole lives, you'll gain it eventually.

Don't do all that shit people tell you about eating tons of calories, that's only going to fuck your system up. Keep a decent workout schedule and by the time you start gaining weight, you'll be skinnybuilt rather than skinnyfat.
>>
I have a feeling that all skinny dudes secretly love complaining about how they are so skinny and can't gain any weight and so on. Pick up a cheeseburger you stupid nigger, and yes im a fat king of manlets in case you were wondering
>>
>>37677707
Skip milk. The estrogen is going to wreck your body.
Just use a little more powder to give it some "body" for taste.
Mix it with water. Eat eggs or tuna to supplement protein. EZ PZ.
>>
Boiled eggs and protein powder
I know a big guy that eats literally 12 boiled eggs throughout the day, and in the morning eats a scoop or two of powder, then washes it down with water. All that just to maintain his mass.
Needless to say he's a fucking Chad.
>>
>>37678986
t. retard

Milk will only wreck your body if you already have low T/high E2 levels. Otherwise it literally has no discernible effect, and the amount of fats, carbs, and protein it provides is unbeatable in terms of how easy it is to intake, thus making it one of the best foods for gaining mass
>>
File: scared.jpg (27KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
27KB, 480x454px
>>37677923
>>37677967
something happened, did the timelines switch again?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.