[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else here really look down on women who drink?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: hammered.jpg (175KB, 480x683px) Image search: [Google]
hammered.jpg
175KB, 480x683px
Does anybody else here really look down on women who drink?
>>
>>37677274
Yes. I also look down on men who have that "get hammered!" mentality
>>
>>37677308
I do too, but I hate it when women have the mentality more.
>>
>>37677274
I don't trust women who drink.
I dislike it when either gender does drugs.
>>
i look down on any women, but when they drink and go into "party xDDD" mode they become even more insufferable
>>
I did, until I fell for a rough, drinking smoker girl at work. Don't know how the fuck it happened but it did
>>
I look down on anybody that drinks, its some of the most retarded behavior ever
Like hurr durr im gonna drink some brew that tastes like shit and will make me feel awful in the morning because it will make me act stupid for awhile
>>
>>37677274
>I pity someone who uses drugs to help ease their existence and cope with mental weakness

Absolutely. This is what natural selection is all about.
>>
No because I'm not a judgmental cunt who wants to control what other people do with their body and minds. If you're still holding on to the idea that you're better because you don't do drugs fine but it will only make your own life harder
>>
>>37677274
>alcoholic

Too sappy
>>
>>37677274
>women who get hammered with friends
yes
>women who get hammered with me
no

Drinking is a mans pursuit because women are so weak-willed and malleable when intoxicated.
>>
It depends. Nothing wrong with getting tipsy with some friends. But I definitely look down on the people who make a habit of getting totally blackout drunk to the point where they need a babysitter.
>>
>>37677274
I look down on normies and failed normies desu
so alcoholics would fall in there
>>
>>37677323
>>37677308
both of this.

original certified comment
>>
> p-people are d-drinking and being s-social

No I don't look down on women that want to have a good time.
>>
>>37677274
i fetishize them
>>
>>37677274
Now by "drink" do you mean whitegurl wasted type or depression and misery fueled?
>>
>>37677507
>Implying men aren't weak-willed and malleable when drinking

Most alcoholics are men too, dude.

You guys blame and hate women for the oddest things.
>>
>>37677663
not op but is it weird that I have more respect for misery fueled drinkers?
>>
>>37677663
He means both

One of those leads to the other, people blab more when drunk and you can't tell which is true or not.
>>
You have to expect a little craziness from 18-22 when people get away from their parents for the first time.

Where I lose respect is when girls with boyfriends are doing "girls night out" constant or 28 year olds are still getting falling down drunk.
>>
>>37677370
>tastes like shit
So obviously you've never bothered to taste some quality stuff. Your loss.
>you have to get drunk to enjoy alcohol drinks
What is this meme? Nothing better than sitting outside on a sunny day with a good cold beer.
>>
Men are statistically far more likely to abuse alcohol and also more likely to harm others with their abuse. I look down on men who drink more.
>>
>>37677274
Not at all.

I look down on people like you who cant just let people enjoy themselves because they do not fit within your narrow set of personal morals.
>>
>>37677274
you jealous she might flirt with another guy? Lo L
>>
>>37678983
You're a 100 percent right. Nothing is better than being in the heat in the city or your own yard and enjoying a nice cold beer.
>>
I don't really 'look down' on people who do it, but I think its sad that you're stigmatized as some kind of weirdo for not basing your life around harmful activities like drinking, drugs, sex for reasons other than procreation, etc.
>>
And you guys wonder why you're still virgins.
>>
>>37679233
Nobody here wonders why. I'm pretty sure they all know why they're a virgin
>>
Only if it amplifies their already horrendous levels of obscenity and crudity. The drink isn't the problem.
>>
not really i dont care that they drink
its kind of what they do when they drink and blaming it on the drinking, i think it's just as bad when guys do it
>>
nope girls are more tolerable when they are drunk desu. I look down on girls who have 1 night stands on tinder.
>>
>>37679744
I look down on women that smoke pot, and use tinder.
>>
>>37679847
I've never met a girl who smoked weed and wasn't a whore. I'm sure they exist, but I've never met one
>>
>>37679885
I think the majority of them trade sex for drugs. It's basically just prostitution.
>>
>>37679847
Agreed with the pot thing, I knew a girl in highschool who was a "hippie" and got praised for it, only to find out she was blowing older men for weed by the time she was 19.
>>
I look down on anyone who drinks to excess.
>>
>raised to avoid drugs and alcohol
>24 now, never drink or smoke
>sister starts drinking, smoking weed
>cousin starts working at a marijuana grow house, keeps it a secret cuz he knows I hate it
>find out, he tells me he doesn't smoke tho
>believe him, he forgets to mute his mic one day on Skype and he starts talking about how he doesn't want to smoke right now with his sister
>haven't told him I overheard him yet, feel crushed

Everyone around me man, I fucking hate it
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.