[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do it and post results. Maybe you'll even get laid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: o07fl7kbj33z.jpg (53KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
o07fl7kbj33z.jpg
53KB, 512x812px
Do it and post results. Maybe you'll even get laid.
>>
>>37677027
I don't understand why those hoes pretend to be offended. It's not as if they themselves haven't masturbated to other people they know
>>
This is social suicide, what the fuck was he thinking

It's not like I haven't fapped to facebook pictures but to publicize it like that, just why man
>>
>>37677077
Yeah but they're grills and everyone appreciates their sexuality
>>
>>37677077
They're probably secretly flattered.
>>
Yeah boiiii got eeem! Im actually proud of this dude i hope he has the balls to say "yeah i said it so what" when his shitstorm lands
>>
Holy fuck /r9k/ is deluded. Then again it's supposed to be a community of virgins.
>>
>>37677401
Third to last didn't seem mad at all. She seemed amused. Could even be flattered.
>>
>>37677027
Props to him for following through and not pussying out with any "I was hacked" BS.
>>
>>37677027
>sharing reddit pictures
>>
I love how all the women who were mentioned just laugh it off, but the women not on the list act all indignant. Secretly they are pissed because he didn't masturbate to them
>>
>>37679244
>>37677401
>>37677570
>>37677077

If he was Chad he could have gotten away with this, but just barely. This was clearly a low status male. The responses by the women are supposed to shame him into never trying to mate up the dominance hierarchy. I can bet all of those women are way above his "league".

Sexual performance by low status males literally triggers the disgust response in females. Even females with extremely high openness still have major disgust response whenever a low status male tries anything like this.
>>
>>37679285
>he still believes in the Chad meme
>>
>>37677027
Kek now you guys know what to do if you ever get into someone's normiebook account
>>
>>37679285
that may be true but chad would never do anything like this
he is chad, the social and attractiveness god
these guys never talk publicly about masturbation because it usually brings mixed results, even in their shoes
>>
>>37679422
You're absolutely correct. The difference if Chad had posted it, is that the women posting "ewww" would be attempting to place themselves over other women in order to get his attention, as it's already assumed that they want him in the first place. That's where the "hard to get" thing comes from, as well as the fake exclusivity and dishonesty that women seem to build their entire personalities around
>>
I very rarely masturbate to girls on my facebook.

For some reason once I get to know a girl I usually lose all sexual interest.
>>
>>37679450
How can you manage to even do this once? Don't you feel dirty afterwards?
>>
>>37679476
>this
i could never masturbate to somebody i know
i always have the idea of "they probably wouldnt want me to, so i wont"
>>
>>37679450
How can you even masturbate to clothed girls?
>>
>>37679511
how can you masturbate to naked girls?
>>
>>37679476
>>37679495

You guys are high in conscientiousness. It maps well with guilt, especially irrational guilt (like guilt for an action that crosses a moral line with no victims). Low conscientiousness low openness true robots don't give a shit about anyone but ourselves and won't let anything get in the way of what we want.
>>
File: 1493640366001.png (374KB, 481x686px) Image search: [Google]
1493640366001.png
374KB, 481x686px
>>37677077
>>37679285
Do you guys have actual autism or something.

It might not be such a weird thing masturbating to people you know but you don't publicly say it and rank it for everyone to see as in to brag about that.
>>
this is hilarious. in a weird way i respect him
>>
>>37677027
this guy is a god

well done

i like

+1
>>
>>37677027
This can work if you're hot in some way.

A advise strongly all of you losers to NOT try it.
>>
>>37677027
Notice how the worst comments aren't from the people mentioned. This guy might have even pulled it off
>>
>>37677077
>le women masturbate meme
they don't do it nearly as much as men, and a large minority of them don't do it at all
>>
>>37677027
90% of my female contacts are family members so i can do this. masturbate to them AND anounce it i mean
>>
This is why "just B.E. yourself" and "just be confident" are terrible pieces of advice.
>>
>>37679244
>>37679244
are you colour blind

number 1 calls him a creep
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.