[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

original thread >>37661888 (also wow trips and dubs, heh)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: gui.png (939B, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
gui.png
939B, 50x50px
original thread
>>37661888
(also wow trips and dubs, heh)

OP here.
that friend who got in trouble for saying "nigger" at a bunch of black kids also lied
a lot
he said that he could afford hundreds of new games.
he couldn't

the kid who said that he was famous soon brought a fucking 3 inch knife to school.
he got no punishments even though he attempted to stab a kid

another kid had the memory of a god damn rock.

>maths class
>teacher is out, leaves us with basic sheet
>angles
>the fucking kid is sitting next to me
ohfuck.jpg
>"heeyy, annoooooooon." (he pronounces my name wrong)
>what
>"what are we doing?"
>i snap, i was already having a shit day but this fucker pushed me beyond the line. if anything he pushed me so fucking far that if the line was the mexico-america border i would be an illegal immagrant 10 times
>RIGHT YOU FUCKING SHIT EATING SON OF A BITCH
>everyone looks at me
>HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING LISTEN AND CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN GRADES
>my accent turns from slightly posh british to angry british soccer fan
>IF ANYTHING YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA FUCKING HANG YOURSELF IN YOUR MID 30'S, REALIZING THAT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PAY ANY ATTENTION IN CLASS YOU GOT BAD GRADES WHICH ENDED UP NOT GIVING YOU A DECENT REPORT CARD AT GRADUATION. YOU END UP WORKING IN A MCDONALD'S 9 TO 5 AND LIVING ON MINIMUM WAGE.
>he still has that shit eating grin
>ROIGHT GET THAT SHIT EATIN GRIN ROIGHT OF YA GODDAMN FACE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YA.
>halfway through teacher comes in
>hfw
>waits until i'm done
>tells me to go outside
>have to go to the therapist.
>fuckmylife.png

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.