[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 years old male kissless virgin, should i go outside?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1476878142423.jpg (61KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
1476878142423.jpg
61KB, 878x814px
18 years old male kissless virgin, should i go outside?
>>
I went to a top university and honestly like 15% of incoming freshman fit that description. Go outside and stop whining.
>>
Your only 18 man thats literally nothing to worry anout.

Come back in a couple of years and then you can complaint o your hearts content
>>
>>37675904
>18
you are like little (original) baby
>>
I had my first kiss at 15 and eventually hated the girl I did it with because she had it at 13 (age + someone else) and I couldn't get over that

then it became a numbers game but the numbers game became stupid and meaningless and now we're both nearing 30 but it's like reee x3 (+ caps lock) and therefore I conclude society is totally fucked and there will be a major happening soon because social media is retarded and reveals there's no real difference between a 19 year old and a 36 year old. Thanks for reading
>>
File: 1495223430852.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495223430852.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>37675904
Same as you, we shouldn't
>>
File: 1465500907679.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1465500907679.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>37675904
Try being 23 going on 24 in about five months being a KHV. You have plenty of time, meanwhile I'm on the road to wizardry. Of course, you didn't lose your v-card at the normie age so you'll be up there soon. Enjoy your suffering for the rest of your life! You have a lot of loneliness to look forward too.
>>
>>37675904
Everyone who says that you shouldn't worry because you're 18 is lying. If you haven't lost your virginity by the time you finish your first semester of college/university, then something is wrong with you and you'll probably have a shitty life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.