[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is almost every mass shooter fanboys of these guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: a.png (356KB, 511x401px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
356KB, 511x401px
what exactly did these people do that made them the most famous mass shooters
>>
White kids in Anytown, USA during a peak happiness time in America. Also was probably the first "sensationalized" school shooting and a lot of old fucks used it to push their idea that vidya caused violence.
>>
>>37674241
there where many school shooters before these two these guys where the first ones who really got a lot of attention from the normie media, there where hundreds of school shooters throughout the 50's but these two set the trend honestly every school shooter after them who was obsessed with them are pathetic because these guys are not as deadly as anybody who was influenced by them
>>
>>37674325
>y every school shooter after them who was obsessed with them are pathetic because these guys are not as deadly as anybody who was influenced by them

can you rephrase that better, are you saying most people who like dylan and eric are usually even worse?
>>
>>37674241
they shot up a school
>>
>>37674490
I think he's meaning, to imply that the the Columbine killers, because of their notriety, inspired other edgy kids, who otherwise wouldn't have gone through with it, and thus, they're indirectly to blame for future casualties.

I'm not sure, I buy that argument, because America has always been a violent place, with shootings everywhere, it's just that there wasn't TV cameras and internet until recently, that have caused 'moral panics'
>>
>>37674241
i think its cuz these guys created a persona. if you go on fansites, read through their journals, the symbolism they used, their disturbing drawings, there's a lot of "content" that gives insight into who they were.

I honestly think the wrath and natural selection shirts were a nice touch. you'll find plenty of art that thinks the same. my personal favorite was adam lanza. if you find his call-in to some radio station, you'll see why. the kid was very aware.
>>
>>37674861
this

its getting pretty ridiculous that everyone has to put in their 2 cents about every fucking event now, cant go one day without some social media shilling from normies
>>
>>37675133
i guess, before them no one really was as big as them beforehand.they werent the first duo shooters though(the first duo shooters arent even jail anymore).
>is all lanza left behind was the radio call
because it seems like he hated society but destroyed his hard drive and deleted all his shit

what are your thoughts on Randy Stair, he left the most stuff online since elliot, but elliot pisses me off so i just ignore him
>>
>>37675204
implying im from social media, i was asking why they had a large following..huberty, whitman, spencer, all came before them
>>
>>37675133
>my personal favorite was adam lanza

There really isn't that much info on him though. Could you direct me to more resuorces?

>inb4 sandy hoax
>>
>>37675243
i actually haven't heard much about him. is all his stuff just the youtube videos? or does he have writings etc?
>>
>>37675277
try google man. i don't know much about him either. i just personally think kleibold and harris were surface-level dipshits
>>
>>37675278
yeah he does actually, i cant find it at the moment but he left a shitton of mediafire content up for download..this guy honestly thought he was going to join a ghost army in the next life

https://twitter.com/egsandrew?lang=en

heres his most wtf videos
>coin flip to decide where he dies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABg9hgjHyaE

>house tour
https://youtu.be/sn7AaW6WwzY?t=54m42s

>watch this one first and tell me what you think about this
https://youtu.be/O5o2KFTvMkY?t=8m38s

and this is his yt that is still up

https://www.youtube.com/user/PioneersProductions/videos
>>
>>37674241
It's the Evangelion of shootings. They had such a rich compendium of info behind their shooting that you could research it for days.

t. person who got a bit too into it back in high school
>>
>>37675321
>>37675277
>>37675133
i honestly cant find any info on lanza, all i read is that he was an honor student before getting schooled and basic stuff about his home life, he was 112lbs at death

>someone has a video of him playing DDR at the movies
>>
File: elliotallalone.jpg (25KB, 960x661px) Image search: [Google]
elliotallalone.jpg
25KB, 960x661px
I remembered seeing posts by EGSandrew around the columbine forum over the past few months. I really only made an account there so I could make bets on who the next shooter would be, because I figured there would be more nuts after Adam Lanza was outed as a member of the old forum. It's actually kinda fun. I don't even bother reporting posts that look suspicious because I like reading about new mass shooters.
>>
>>37675384
can i have a link, never heard of this one.

>>37675384
>>37675278
whats your opinon about the shooters this year..its kind of stupid, the mexican airport guy, the black guy who killed his family, the white guy who attacked his wife, the other black guy who killed his wife and some kid in a classroom, the kid who killed his dad and shot up the elementary school playground,the Orlando workplace guy
>lowkey the joy lane guy was funny af
>>
>>37675406
>whats your opinon about the shooters this year..its kind of stupid, the mexican airport guy, the black guy who killed his family, the white guy who attacked his wife, the other black guy who killed his wife and some kid in a classroom, the kid who killed his dad and shot up the elementary school playground,the Orlando workplace guy
>lowkey the joy lane guy was funny af
>>
>>37675350
whats really fucked about the mckenzie west video is how resolute and normal his disposition is (for the most part). when he talks about suicide it seems trivial. a sign of the times i suppose.
>>
>>37674241
They got media attention.
that is the only reason they look up to them
>>
>>37675428
im not familiar with all of those but dump links cuz im obviously curious.
>>
>>37675671
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Fort_Lauderdale_airport_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Mississippi_shootings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Orlando_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Park_Elementary_School_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Townville_Elementary_School_shooting

this is the video of the joy lane guy

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
>>
>>37675625
did you see his coin flip one and the house tour where he just normally brings up the guns hes going to use after talking about his atari like its normal
>>
>>37675767
yea i saw the coin flip one. some one needs to step up and explain the neuroticism thats making white kids so psycho these days
>>
>>37675947

>shamed by media, schools and business HR for being muh evil SWMs
>declining quality of life
>parents grew up in a much easier time and don't have god advice to give them on how to deal with struggle
>their countries are being flooded with immigrants who hate them
>degenerate shit like transgender and gay culture being pushed
>traditional culture increasingly demonized

Maybe that's why white kids are so neurotic. That being said blacks still account for most crime.
>>
one these white guys credit for is, despite having no courage in their personal life, they had the courage to push themselves beyond morality and take other people's lives.
>>
File: dil.png (9KB, 428x457px) Image search: [Google]
dil.png
9KB, 428x457px
they wanted fame and they got it.
>>
>>37675277
>>37675321
>>37675390
There isn't info on Lanza because he was a literal autist who shunned communication from everyone. Hadn't spoken to his brother in like 5 years, his father in two, and didn't even like maintaining 'online friends'. His mom was just his personal maid, and he was holed up in his room 24/7 in the immediate years before his rampage. Hadn't seen a therapist either in a while. Left no diary or manifesto.

Basically, he was a ghost on Earth, and that's why his particular shooter is one of the more fucked up ones. There was no way to predict it, or understand his motivation, since he didn't care to explain it to the rest of the world. Looks like he just wanted to check out of the world, and decided to go out in a blaze of infamy by eliminating a classroom of first graders.
>>
>>37676172
>ghost on earth

damn
>>
>>37676254
>when you ghost in life
>>
>>37676172
>and didn't even like maintaining 'online friends'.
what games did he play..i remember hearing about some random shooter he played
>>
>>37676254
The Columbine kids at least had a bromance, and I believe went out to arcades and hung out with other weirdos, some of the time. They were just disgusted with normies, and decided to wage war on them.

Lanza literally had no social interaction, aside from his DDR trips to a local movie theater in his teens. The dad and aunts threw the mom under the bridge. Saying she enabled him in his downward spiral. She took him out of high school when the administrators wanted to put him in a special ed class and give him more treatment. And the mom, like I said earlier, made no effort to treat him. She watched her son's demise in slow motion, and just continued to do his laundry, bring him dinner, and if that wasn't bad enough--she taught him how to use guns. Because evidently, she was a huge 2A gun nut. Yeah, give the batshit kid gun training. What could go wrong with that?

It's custom to not speak ill of the dead, but Adam Lanza's mom really fucked up big time.
>>
>>37676453
she was..the kid had access to a fucking arsenal of weapons...by the last eeks of his life he talked to his mom via email , they lived in the same house
>>
>>37676443
I forgot exactly his entire vidya history. I know that besides DDR, he played StarCraft II with an 'online friend' for a few weeks, and then stopped playing, and cut him off. Which is weird, because if you're not going outside, then at least, you'd want to maintain whatever online friendships you can with people. But autism, you know.

But I know he was obsessed with DDR, past the 'fad years'. He was as late as 2009, still going to his local movie theater, and playing DDR for hours there, to the point of weirding out the staff, and leaving drenched in sweat. He was gaunt and severely underweight at the time of his death. He was so autistic that he basically exercised his way to anorexic mode.
>>
File: ffffff.png (483KB, 697x435px) Image search: [Google]
ffffff.png
483KB, 697x435px
>>37676547
>i found it vidya shit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516427/Sandy-Hook-shooter-Adam-Lanza-83k-online-kills-massacre.html

but do you think any other shooter is as fucked as him, i mean stair thought the ghost zone was real, but at least stair worked and was somewhat 'there'..lanza seems like peek autism, just sitting all day..not even friends on the pc..i used to have a few sceenshots of his posts under smiggles, but i lost em

>that pc setup kek
>>
>>37676172
>implying it even happened
Lanza shooting was literally faked by jews look it up
>>
>>37676645
back to /pol/ summer friend
>there is so much proof it was real
>>
>>37676654
>there is so much proof it wasn't
>>
>>37676679
how
>we have pictures of lanzas house
>the lanza family is real
>proof of him at the school as a child
>pictures of the school after the shooting
>accounts
>ips of the lanza house corresponding with smiggles accounts
>video of lanza
>>
>>37676706
All of that can be faked easily. Lanza was paid to act it out.
>>
>>37676172
>be me
>autism
>weird
>keep to myself
>don't really know anyone locally
>no family
>never talk to anyone irl
>don't have anyone on my friends list
>no facebook
>tfw people probably think I will be a shooter or a sleeper agent
>tfw not
>tfw oh well
>>
>>37676706
There's no winning over a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist. If you're so conspiratorial that you think the CIA is capable of staging such an elaborate hoax, making up the character of Adam Lanza, making fake props, paying off 'actors' to grieve as family members, paying off a 'fake police force', paying off a medical examiner to go on TV and say, that it is the most fucked up crime scene he's ever worked in--then you're literally bring meaning to the word 'solipsism'.
>>
>>37676722
>dude your telling me you dont believe the gubment faked the whole thing, making up a school, getting 100s or even 1000s of people in the hoax aswell
>>
>>37676763
It's pretty naive to think they can't. What they probably couldn't do is keep it from leaking out if they actually pulled something like this, but it's not hard to pay people to say things.
>>
>>37676547
>>37676644
I uh... yeah.
>years of autistic compulsive ddr (doubles mode) for years
>permaskelly
>that looks pretty much like my room when I was a teenager
>as an adult it's the same but literally no furniture
s-seriously guys I'm not going to shoot anyone
t. >>37676761
>>
>>37676845
>>37676761
most mass shooters this year are normies anyway
>tfw chad stole shootings
>>
>>37676845
the last robot was mercer
>>
>>37676779
This is the common sense that unravels hoax theories like Sandy Hook and 9/11. You mean to tell me, that the government and or 'people behind the scenes', are capable of paying off hundreds if not thousands of people, to participate in essentially what would be some of the most elaborate schemes thought of--putting most Hollywood productions to shame--and they're all keeping their mouths shut about it? Hollywood can't even keep leaks from happening, from their movies. The scripts and major plot points are known at least 6 months in advance, and we're talking about hundred million dollar productions.

But yeah, evidently, you guys think the government's control/influence/money has more sway than Hollywood. They must have an MKUltra program going on then, right? I think, at that point, to be that good at it, you must be mind controlling people outright.
>>
>>37676905
anon can you post that again but with more words this time
>>
>>37676928
wat do you mean what didnt you get
>>
>>37676922
It does leak out, but who would believe the government could do something like that right?
>>
>>37676938
all of it, really. Mercer? What do you mean?>>37676922
>They must have an MKUltra program going on then, right?
Yeah I agree with you on the SH stuff but MKU is a thing, the documents are real. But you knew that, you're just trolling me :*)
>>
>>37676922
>you guys think the government's control/influence/money has more sway than Hollywood
I don't even believe in conspiracies but this should be obvious.
>>
>>37676970
>2015 oct mercer
>2017 june randy

who in between that time frame was more of a robot
>>
>>37676970
There is zero scientific evidence to suggest that you can control a human being's mind in 2017, let alone in 1967 or whenever MKUltra was investigated.
>>
>>37677022
he seems like he just started /pol/ as he forgot loughner and unabomber
>>
>>37677022
Did I say MKUltra was used to control Lanza? No. Did I say MKUltra was a thing? Yes. I was saying the program as a whole was in fact a program. It's success or utility is not what my post was about.
>>37677031
I'm not the anon naming names, that's someone else.
>>
>>37677031
It just doesnt make sense. If we could control human behavior/consciousness, then why are there still crazy people? Why are schizoprenics/bipolars/psychotics still out there? Why aren't we mind controlling our enemies, like Russia, China, NK, Iran etc? And being even more pessimistic, why aren't we mind controlled right now? Shouldn't we be living in a '1984' society, if the government cracked mind control decades ago.

Again. Reality just contradicts conspiracy shit.
>>
>>37677126
im not the one talking about the conspiracy..its fake..
>>
>>37674861
What the fuck do you think commas do?
>>
>>37677182
they're BREATH MARKS you bodyshaming shitlord
>>
File: 1497328792297.png (75KB, 840x603px) Image search: [Google]
1497328792297.png
75KB, 840x603px
>>37677182
list stuff
>>
File: 1446336561711.jpg (703KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1446336561711.jpg
703KB, 2500x1875px
>>37674241
The media milked the fuck out of it. By thinking only about their own proffits, they indirectly killed thousands over the years to come. The only way to prevent all crimes like this in the future is to abolish all private property.
>>
>>37678035
>abolish all private property
>ancap reeeeees in the ditance
>>
>>37678115
Let's see if they can reee while hanging from their necks :)
>>
>>37675350
>What's the most, you ever lost in a coin toss?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLCL6OYbSTw
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.