[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road rage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9

File: Assault-road-rage.jpg (158KB, 1552x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Assault-road-rage.jpg
158KB, 1552x1050px
This Chad kicks butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVJygPStlI
>>
shoudla stabbed him
>>
>>37674031
Why are so many vets like this
>>
It's easy to say PTSD, but I don't think he even saw combat.
>>
She won't admit it, but the fact that he got smacked up like a bitch right in front of her and didn't do shit about it is gonna make her pussy dry forever. But yeah there are a lot of aggressive vets like that. Back when I boxed, they would come to our gym to try to learn how to fight. I used to tool them so easy in sparring.
>>
wow he has a long rap sheet of assaults look at this

https://bustednewspaper.com/cases-criminal-1547774-1984148
>>
Lol. Punching another man in the face IS NOT a ticketed offense. It's jail time. If this isn't his first offense than he is going away for a couple of months.
>>
this is why you should always cc

noone would bat an eye if this guy was pumped full of lead
>>
"It's not against the law to punch an adult in the face"
>>
>>37674269
literally what is he going to do, fuckers like 7 feet tall and obviously retarded.
>>
>>37674301
He probably strangled the girl in his truck in the past
>>
>>37674392

He's not 7 foot tall probably like 6 foot and fat. As a man you cannot let another man bitch slap you like that, especially in front of your girl. That violates every man code. They will not be together for long after this.
>>
Do people not have any street smarts? Why would you stop the car and then roll your window down when a big ass violent guy comes at you? Some people are so stupid
>>
>>37674269
There's being brave and being dumb. That fucker is like 100 pounds heavier and professionally trained.
>>
>>37674191
>>37674361
>>37674362
>>37674370
>>37674392
>>37674444
This dude just punched the driver in the fucking face while he was sitting down. This really shows why owning a gun is important. You would 100% get off on self-defense for shooting this fat, raging fuck after he hit you for no reason, with video evidence. Honestly a gun would have brought justice to this situation.
>>
>>37674444
As a proud coward who would beg this giant for forgiveness as soon as I see his fist, this is why I only fuck pussy, never date it
>>
>big fat bully bullies everyone around him
people like that need to get checked. he needs to get checked just for looking the way he does.
>>
>>37674512

are you that afraid of a little pain? One of my boxing coaches once told me "30 seconds of pain hurts less than a life time of regretting not doing anything"

dunno maybe its because I had a violent childhood, I could never let a man do that to me without fighting back. Getting slapped up like that is almost as bad as being raped. Your manhood has been taken from you.
>>
>>37674553
I once followed that meme advice and stood up to my bully, a broken tooth, a concussion and 2 stitches later I learned my lesson
>>
women are sacred cows
>>
>>37674553
>fight the fat retard pathetic enough to have an autism attack over traffic

Nothing positive can come from it. Lets say you kick his ass. So what? You have everything to lose and nothing to gain. The only excuse for fighting is if you have no way out and your life or the life of someone you love is at risk.

>also
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chron.com/news/amp/Apparent-fist-fight-leaves-one-man-dead-one-in-7385424.php
>>
i'd hate to be humiliated like this
>>
>>37674755
Just carry a gun lmao, see how this guy spergs out when he's got a couple of rounds in his chest.
>>
File: 1488773120662.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1488773120662.png
190KB, 540x482px
how'd their dog stay so calm when that fat fuck was up against the window in his master's face?
holy shit
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>crab walks towards camera
>"I'M A PSYCHO!"
>*smack*

oh god chad is the man
>>
>>37674755
when you shoot the cunt in self defense you won't have to be humiliated.
>>
millennial veterans are the dumbest. they signed up to fight in dumb wars that they lost. infact the wars they fought in most likely increased the risk of terrorist attacks in their home countries.

fuck them.
>>
>his name is Chad Huntsinger
it all makes sense now
>>
That's why I always keep a razor tucked into my mouth just in case. The moment he went to slap me I would have tongued the razor into my lips and sliced his wrist open. He would have bled out in seconds. Give that fat army cuck 13 reasons why to not fuck with me again.
>>
>>37674770

He's a combat vet, what if he ran to his truck and pulled out an AR? I generally agree with you but in this case idk. I've shot guns at a shooting range but im not going up against a vet trained to shoot and kill humans.
>>
>>37674805
Anon is having fantasies again.
>>
>>37674248
they're dumb and fought in dumb wars that people are embarrassed about.

also
>muh ptsd
>>
>>37674814
>letting him walk back to his vehicle
>>
>>37674031
That guy can take punches
>>
>>37674814
>What is shooting him before he runs off?
The fat cunt punched the guy in the face out of nowhere, he's entitled to put rounds into his chest right there in self defense.
Why would he let him run back to the car?
>>37674840
What this anon said
>>
>>37674885

They were not punches, those were open hand bitch slaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
>>
LOL this thread is full of fucking pussys. i wish i could be a complete and utter leaking pussy all my life and not feel bad about it like half of you lot in here right now. life would be so much easier.

if i ever let a man do that to me without retaliating in some way i wouldnt even be able to look mysef in the mirror ever again. something would have to be done
>>
>>37674915
Turn the other cheek
>>
>>37674702
Honestly, yeah. In law school right now, so here's my view: even if the kid had the right to self defense (probably wouldn't amount to use of a firearm), it's a losing battle either way. You either over-retaliate and get charges against you as well, or the guy gets way too fucking nuts and grabs his own, potential for getting you and the chick killed. Or you kick his ass at the risk of getting a few bruises as well with no better outcome than walking away pissy off.

Luckily they have a great video of the whole thing, so they should just forward that to the county prosecutor it took place in (because fuck the lazy ass cops) and the prosecutor would love to take this one on. Easy win on a videotaped criminal assault, probably charged twice because of the chick too.

>>37674792
Kek yeah that's a chill ass dog
>>
>>37674031
Pussy gets hit twice and the girl gets out the car.

Fucking chad is a bitch.
>>
>>37674931
Honestly this, also you should let him fuck your girl to call him down and show him you're truly sorry for the transgression. Raising his child would be the ultimate apology.
>>
>>37674915

This. I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy, even with fighting training I've done I could still get my ass kicked. But I'm gonna fight back, no way in hell I would let someone bitch me like that. I could not life with myself.
>>
>>37674031
who si supposed to be the chad here?
>>
>video ends with wife "we're going to the VA get in"

it's almost like a comedy sketch
>>
>>37674915
Kek

Why is it the weakest kids who always talk like you? When you reach a certain age, you learn about something called "being the bigger man". Robots don't have any concept of this because they never matured past a certain point. Striking back out of some childish impulse is basically telling everyone, "hey I'm a fucking tard who is socially inept".

Faggots like you are lacking in physical strength and therefore overcompensate through aggressive thoughts and overly confrontational attitudes. It's sad really.
>>
>>37674986

"being the bigger man" gets thrown out the window when a guy open hand bitch slaps you right in front of your girlfriend, multiple times. If someone verbally disrespects you then yes I agree turn the other cheek, the second someone puts their hands on you its game on from there.
>>
>He said his name was Chad Huntsinger, if anyone knows him please tag him, thank you.
Turns out this guy, Chad Huntsinger is a disabled vet, but has never seen combat according to his sergeant. Chad Huntsinger also has numerous backgrounds of assault including choking a female in the past years.

While the idea of going into the military and flying million dollar helicopters is appealing I just can't get past the idea that it's all pointless dying for Israel in some Arabian desert wasteland
>>
>>37674986
Not that guy, but I'm the bigger man to a guy giving me shit, but if I get hit physically then you hit back.
>>
>>37675001
>it's all pointless dying for Israel in some Arabian desert wasteland
It is, it's not like you're fighting for your country.
>>
>>37674031
this is what happens when r9k confronts chad in real life
>>
>>37674986
i never said i was strong though. i never even said i would fuck him up i reckon he would have me in a fight. i just simply said i would retaliate.

im wagering ive been in more fights than you, i know what its like to get beaten up and it's not that bad. big guys are strong but their legs arent metal bar-proof. their heads arent rock proof.
>>
>>37674031
>going to jail over petty bullshit
>kicking butt
pick one. this guy is no better than some hood rat moron, and he deserves to rot in a cell
>>
If anything the guy named chad isn't the chad. Chad is the rich kid with the subaru WRX and hot girlfriend and cool ass dog. The other guy is a big fat balding ginger, and just like us when he sees a young happy couple he loses his shit.
>>
>>37674031
This needs a pepe edit desu
>>
>>37674840
>imply is stacy or his child in the car won't grab the AR and come out
>>
>>37675087
>implying
Added bonus.
>>
>>37675087
They'll be too shocked looking at their dead husband/dad to do anything.
>>
>>37674031
that bitch's voice is so grating
>>
>>37674031
Fucking hell Chad's girlfriend pissed me off. Good on stoner Chad though.
>>
Typical lesbaru owner: sit quietly in your car while getting punched in the face. Must be similar to his experience when his overpriced shitbox has to go in for another blown head gasket
>>
>>37674031
>>37674986
see if you had the patience and perserverence you could even use the licence plate to track where he lives. wait maybe 3 or 4 months, then ambush him one day, beat him unconscious with some sort of weapon and then cut off a toe or a finger. by that time so much time would have gone by he wouldnt even remember you anymore and would be baffled as to why somebdy would do that to him
>>
>>37674031
Dude should have hit the obnoxiously smug bitch too as long as he's racking up charges
>>
>>37675218
that's a ticketed offense too bro, he ain't going behind bars anytime soon.
>>
>>37674497
>You would 100% get off on self-defense for shooting this fat, raging fuck after he hit you for no reason, with video evidence.

No you dont, dumbass. You'd go to prison for murder because that is excessive force. Anyway, someone should dox him and give this fat fuck the justice he deserves.
>>
>>37675338
the vet said he was going to murder the guy and he was hitting him. I think he has every right to self defense.
>>
>>37674031
She forever lost her respect for her boyfriend after he got fuckfaced
>>
>>37676002
she got so wet at the end
>>
>>37676016
you could tell she was dying to fuck that ginger alpha. I mean let's be honest here, who wouldn't? He survived combat, already secured a wife and regularly asserts his dominance over other men. I bet he has several illegitimate children because of how alpha that guy is.
>>
>>37676055
defo

definitely
>>
>>37674031
Later that day, his girlfriend cucked him with Ginger veteran

Seriously, he let his girlfriend do the talking while he was quiet like a fucking bitch, any roastie would lose respect for you
She was definitely getting horny with bear Chad
>>
>>37676094
the sad reality of the world we live in.
>>
File: bateman.jpg (272KB, 1080x1026px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
272KB, 1080x1026px
>>37674031

This crazy shit scares me off America. That roast probably wants to be that Chad's girl now though.
>>
>>37674975

The guy named Chad genius.
>>
>>37675035

r9k? That dude with a gf is not r9k he's a normalfag.
>>
>>37674444
So what was he supposed to do? Fight back and most definitely get his ass kicked or possibly worse?
>>
>>37674031
Comedy GOLD! This is what happens when no one can shed an ounce of humility. These people are quite literally edging each other on to put their lives at stake. The white girl was causing the most trouble. She kept instigating him knowing that he had a child while he was basically in a flight or fight response. Sure, the guy is insanely crazy but he said himself that he thought he was trying to run him off the road. He was pissed and they knew it the minute he walked up to them and continued to berate him. If this was a black guy I'm pretty sure they'd be dead or raped though lol.
>>
>>37676208
>people who act like raging faggots can't help it.
I hope you get shot while screaming at somebody some day.
>>
File: 1460948144904.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460948144904.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Alpha-male shitposting aside,
why are there so many roid-chugging "veterans" like this?
Its like they have a perpetual chip on their shoulder to be as much of a tough-guy jackass as possible. I've seen real combat veterans with the 200 yard stare and they know how to function properly in society. But these meatheads are something entirely different.This almost gives plausibility to feminists beliefs in toxic masculinity.
>>
The boyfriend was the only semi-logical and calm person in that situation. The girlfriend was a bitch, and judging from how they described the situation, there was no where for the PTSD guy to go.
>>
>>37674031
get in the car, shut the fuck up, you got his license #, call the police, give them the #, wow fucking DONE. that dumb bitch just wouldn't shut the fuck up though.
>>
>provoke the man just to get him to hit your bf more
Yeah I'd dump her. She'd probably call black people niggers when driving through a ghetto just to start shit.
>control your man
Who says that?
>>37674497
Depends on state. He was clearly in a situation where he couldn't back off an more so he's right to shoot in self defense in a lot of them.

But would you want to shoot someone over getting slapped?
>>
>>37675135
Would you be emotionally distraught when someone shot this guy? I wouldn't care. I'd thank them and drive off.
>>
>>37676421

well, you said it; chip in their shoulder. inferiority complexes and insecurity drive them to assert their masculinity even in situations where it isn't warranted and is incredibly dangerous.

it's basically a broken evolutionary instinct. there was one time in which being a violent guy who flew off the handle at any perceived slight would be a mildly successful strategy for getting respect. nowadays it's just deciding to flip a coin between going to prison and getting shot.
>>
>>37676584
I mean I imagine his wife and kid would be a tad distraught. I wouldn't mind mag dumping this guy though.
>>
>>37676371
Please don't share your autistic traits with me, you filthy inbred scum. I don't talk to faggots especially autistic white untermensch
>>
>>37674031
Lmao Stacey doesn't give a shit
>>
>>37674248
>dumb as fuck with zero opportunities
>join the army/marines

combat training + hero worship + PTSD + general idiocy is a recipe for disaster
>>
>>37674830
>dumb wars
>securing the existence of Israel
>dumb
>>
>>37676055
>survived combat
He didn't see any fighting.
>>
File: file.png (644KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
644KB, 1000x1008px
>>37674909
>John F. Stossel was born on March 6, 1947,[7] in Chicago Heights, Illinois, the younger of two sons,[8] to Jewish parents who left Germany before Hitler rose to power.

>Schultz, a German surname derived from SchultheiB. It exists in many variations, such as Schuldt, Schulte, Schulten, Schultheis, SchultheiB, Schultze, Schulz, ...
>>
What a horrid, obscene woman.
>>
>>37676729
it was a meme you dip baka desu senpai
>>
>>37675001
Working for the government in any sense is working for Israel, especially in these red elephant times
>>
>>37674031
>Control your man!
Damn that's kind of hot.
>>37676094
>Later that day, his girlfriend cucked him with Ginger veteran
I seriously doubt it, she seems cool as fuck.
>>
>>37674805
you're a big guy
dare I say it >>>tv/
>>
File: IMG_1506.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>37677203
do you want me to walk you back ?
to that reddit you just tried to escape from lml flee
>>
That bitch is trying to get her boyfriend murdered.

Egging that guy on... Jesus.
>>
File: Huntsinger.jpg (30KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
Huntsinger.jpg
30KB, 600x449px
>>37674031
Guy's name is Chad Huntsinger. He was a POG who was deployed, but never saw combat. He's about as much a "Chad" as OP is straight.

Chads don't have violent autistic outbursts over fuck nothing.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.