[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe we're single because we're just weird.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Speed Date.jpg (146KB, 905x907px) Image search: [Google]
Speed Date.jpg
146KB, 905x907px
Maybe we're single because we're just weird.
>>
>>37673574

Have you tried to play Devil's advocate for a second and ask yourself, What If Nietzsche was right and not just bitter for not getting his dick in Lou's profound depths?

The Sour Grappe is a common refutal but what if the grappes are indeed bad for the fox?
>>
>>37673945
Women are bad for us all. Best we learn to be asexual and focus on the rest of our lives.
>>
>Tee hee, Nietzsche is so totally weird!

Kys.
>>
File: 1231312313123.gif (297KB, 498x354px) Image search: [Google]
1231312313123.gif
297KB, 498x354px
>>37673574
>there are nietszchecucks on /r9k/ right now

oh am laffin
>>
>>37673574
No, it's the rest of humanity that's wrong.
>>
>>37673574
Wtf is this dumbass comic, it's shit
>>
File: arthur-schopenhauer.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-schopenhauer.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>37673574
It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follow. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman's nature to look upon everything only as a mean for winning a man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretense.
>>
File: beneaththewhip.jpg (44KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
beneaththewhip.jpg
44KB, 620x349px
>>37673945
>Have you tried to play Devil's advocate for a second and ask yourself, What If Nietzsche was right and not just bitter for not getting his dick in Lou's profound depths?

The tragic thing about Fritz is that, despite his scathing aphorisms regarding women, Salome was someone different for him. He may have written about women being shallow, little puddles a man mistakes for bottomless seas because they're so absurdly muddy. For all of that, Lou was unique. She was an intelligent woman who captured the heart of a brilliant man. It's fascinating to read about Nietzsche's reflections upon the value of marriage, those small moments when he relinquished his bitterness and celebrated the possibility of a man and woman joining together and each elevating the other beyond what either could accomplish alone. Penning those words, fallen prey to his silly dreams, I have no doubt Fritz had Salome in mind. There were those shameful moments when the fierce philosopher Nietzsche surrendered to Fritz the man, the flesh and blood creature who wanted what every man does and believed, if only in his most delirious moments, it was attainable.

Sharing his awkward kiss with Salome, Nietzsche imagined the closest thing to hierogamy possible in a world rendered godless by Kant's ichor-stained hands. Salome saw a curiosity, a fascinating hermit, an amusing case-study. She would regard Nietzsche as a teacher, as some strange hierophant, but could never consider Fritz a lover. The kiss she forgot was something Fritz no doubt treasured as he descended into madness, the memory of that single moment when dread Dionysus' monstrous satyr believed he might one day live as a man.

Playing the stoic Zarathustra, Nietzsche urged his disciples to bring a whip if they decided to associate with women. The man himself, having fallen in love, was the one who found himself beneath the scourge. I have no doubt its blows cut deeply, regardless of how many pretty flowers adorned it.
>>
File: IMG_0365.gif (869KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.gif
869KB, 1000x990px
I will date a woman again when I meet one that is truly like me. America sells us so much that we mistake it for love, but love isn't an emotion. It's a two way bond of trust for a lifetime. In this sense, I fall in love daily. But a person I can give my whole self to? Well I'm still discovering just who that is. You can't love another until you love yourself. For now I am quite happy, gay even, to work my weekly shifts as spend my free time in my quiet little studio, playing video games and guitar. I love romance, too. I flirt with everyone :). But it's playful by nature. I'm reminding us and myself of that fact, that there is a system in place to keep us believing that love is Disney. I love Disney and I love love but I keep them separate, and that is why I have them both.
>>
File: reallymakesyouthink3.png (619KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthink3.png
619KB, 1000x1500px
Full picture version
>>
>>37674927
>there are animecucks on /r9k/
not laffin, please die.
>>
>>37675051
that's pretty gay originolio
>>
File: 1495410012863.jpg (792KB, 2886x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1495410012863.jpg
792KB, 2886x4096px
>>37674927
i miss old /mu/
>>
>>37673574
nah, we're just ugly. If you are ugly, you are weird. If you are good looking you are 'misterious', 'enigmatic', 'deep', etc.
>>
>>37674961
Existential Comics is the absolute pinnacle of philosophy humor. http://existentialcomics.com/comic/88 for example.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.