[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General chatting thread, got dumped recently edition. Hey /r9k/,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1495340828476.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495340828476.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
General chatting thread, got dumped recently edition.

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you need some advice, have any questions, or just want to vent for a bit and get stuff off your chest, here's the thread to do it. I will attempt to answer every post as sincerely as possible(:

>inb4 normie off my board reeeeeee
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>inb4 what are your credentials for being a normie
>>
>play happy and cute vidya
>turn it off after five minutes because I don't feel like either of those things
>feel like a bad disgusting person despite living a mostly normie life
>consider myself to be low moral fiber
>hate myself for harming others
>don't know if I'm actually bad or not but suspect I am
>>
>>37673448
I mean, I feel like a normie life involves a bit of hurting others. In my opinion, a normie has to prioritise who he spends his time on and who/what he puts his effort into, and that, in turn, can hurts those you reject because they know they're being turned down. A normie has to reject some romantic advances and engage in some break-ups, which will definitely hurt people, but it's necessary and unavoidable. I had a friend who doesn't want any sort of relationship, but still feels bad for turning people down when they ask her out, and while I think that's a natural thing for people to feel, it's not exactly her fault and she's not a bad person for it. Unless you've actually intentionally fucked someone over without reason, I don't think you're a bad person either.
>>
File: 1408229303297.png (3KB, 235x213px) Image search: [Google]
1408229303297.png
3KB, 235x213px
About two semesters ago I shared a diff eq class with this frumpy nerdy Asian girl. I didn't think of her much at the time because frankly she wasn't very attractive in a traditional way. She was cute in a very odd way I suppose, but as I watched her over the semester I realized she had a heart of gold and I crushed on her hard - yet I never got to know her name. I'm kicking myself for not trying anything, now I would give anything to be given a chance to talk to her, just once. If only I could figure out her name, for fucksake. I've tried everything. I tried searching for her all over campus, tried looking for hours on facebook using small clues I knew about her, tried emailing the professor to grant me access to the closed course so I could look at the roster, I tried asking for class rosters in person, fucking nothing is working. I've never been this madly obsessed over someone before, it's driving me fucking insane. I don't know what advice I'm looking for but I just had to tell someone about this.
>>
>>37673777
I'm sorry to hear man. I've been through the same shit - I used to obsess over this girl in the school next to mine, I chatted to her a few times on the train, but I didn't know her name or anything, so I spent hours trying to find her on Facebook, and I eventually found her because I searched through her school's website and found an album of a trip to Japan that she was on, and found her name there.

Now here comes the sad part - you know exactly what you need to do - you need to get over her and move on. I know you're probably thinking that I don't know what I'm talking about, that this time is going to be different, but it never is. Relationships are hard enough to get right when you already know the person; when you've never talked to them, it adds a massive barrier that you're not going to get through, because she'll almost certainly think "Who is this weird guy, why has he tracked me down and why is he trying to talk to me? Blocked". I'm sorry man, but this isn't meant to be.
>>
Come guys, don't be shy, feel free to post here(:

Somehow that's not an original post.
>>
>>37673929
But you found her name, did anything happen after that? I want to know if it's possible to covertly insert myself into this girl's life without being creepy about it.
>>
Can you take a gun and shot your head?
>>
>>37674463
Inserting yourself into this girl's life IS one of the creepiest things you can do. You know that, right? xD

And yeah, I added her, then tried to chat for a bit and invited her out, but she very sweetly declined, and then as I kept trying to talk to her and go out with her, and she started getting less patient and more "what the fuck are you doing you fucking weirdo?!". It didn't get the message for the longest time and it ended up with her all but blocking me and me realising (a few years later) that this obsession was not healthy and that I needed to move on.
>>
>>37674502
Nah, I live in England and it's very difficult to get a gun around here. I believe that the most popular method of suicide here is hanging yourself?
>>
have you dealt with sexual repression? i think im experiencing it. im horny as fuck all the time but too nervous/anxious to go out and talk to girls to at least establish some connection
>>
>>37674463
>>37674545
Following this up, here is one of the last things I ever wrote to her, as well as her very expected reaction.
>>
>>37674674
Is sexual repression just what you wrote in the last sentence? In that case, yeah, I lost my virginity at 19 but spent my teenage years as horny "why no gf" kid. Basically the way I dealt with it was I tried to ask girls out, kept getting rejected, masturbated very frequently to keep the urges at bay and then eventually got enough practice at talking to girls to get one of them to sleep with me.
>>
>tfw no-one needs any advice
I guess this is a good day for /r9k/ (:
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.