[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/thatkid/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: images.png (35KB, 485x474px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
35KB, 485x474px
>that kid who thought wearing a hoodie hid his girth
>>
that was me, except instead of girth i thought it would hide my skinniness. in retrospect the baggy clothes probably just made me look even smaller. brb killing myself
>>
>>37672673
>have flashbacks to making fun of friend who would wear a hoodie all the time
oh god I'm so sorry
>>
>>37672673
im wearing a hoodie all year round to hide my skinny body and my ugly hair cuz im too lazy to get a proper haircut
>>
>>37672762
I had a really obese friend who wore football jerseys all the time because they were the only thing that fit him
>>
>>37672762
>>37672858
>having friends
SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER
>>
File: 1478115909955.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478115909955.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
It was to hide my gyno actually
>>
>>37672673
fuck that was me (still is). feelsbad
>>
>>37672673
I wore the same bright red hoodie for a year. I also never changed shirt in PE.
>>
>>37673047
I had 5 hoodies that I cycled throughout the week
>people eventually figured out my pattern and were placing bets on what I'd show up wearing that day
>>
Tbh, I still wear clothing like hoodies or long sleeved shirts of summer days. Not sure why, but it really doesn't bother me.
>>
>>37672673
I'm that guy simply cuz I don't have a sense of style and hate my days off cuz no execuse to wear my uniform
>>
hoodies look good on me because they hide my skinny arms
>>
I liked wearing hoodies, one day I didn't wear one and some girls said they were surprised how skinny I was because they thought I was a big guy under the hoodie.

Don't really care about showing off my twig arms or wearing hoodies now, but you still couldn't pay me to wear shorts.

Reply t my post please
>>
when I was in highschool I went to an academy that had a dress-code that required you wear either a solid black, grey or white shirt or jacket. Must be solid colored and nothing but.
The good part was that I was a 6ft 125lb skeleton and wore a walmart black hoodie every single day (which hid my boney arms). I had 3 or 4 of them and nobody could judge me for wearing them as it was even fairly cold up until May where I lived.
The bad part is I'm still stuck in that habit and I still wear solid colored shirts and hoodies, mostly black, grey, white, and some navy blue.
My wardrobe is very bland. I do make up for it though with colorful pants, I have lots of different colored jeans.
Oh man I look autistic.
>>
File: IMG_4670.jpg (18KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4670.jpg
18KB, 208x250px
>tfw would wear a hoodie every day
>tfw would wear the same one for several days at a time
>tfw would start to smell
>tfw didn't realize it until years later
>tfw still looked fat
no wonder I never made any friends in elementary school. I tried to fit in but no one would have me
>>
File: 1478657577822.png (30KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478657577822.png
30KB, 246x200px
>>37672673
>tfw that was you even up till you graduated highschool
>>
>>37673068
Same thing with me only with t shirts
>>
File: hippe schoenen.jpg (285KB, 1200x1178px) Image search: [Google]
hippe schoenen.jpg
285KB, 1200x1178px
>"My fashion sense is pretty standard, but I do have hip shoes"
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 204x143px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 204x143px
>fat
>refused to wear pants at appropriate level, just below bellybutton
>jeans would be way too long because of this
>mum would sew them up but then they were enourmously baggy at the ankle because thats meant to be the calf
Not quite but almost like pic related
>>
>>37672673
I was that kid only I was skinny as a rail. I was very insecure about showing skin for some reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.