[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get pic related?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: UPJ00940.jpg (25KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00940.jpg
25KB, 288x216px
Bonus points if it is a method that does not require going to a doctor, because... Well you don't have enough to be a genius to figure out why
>>
>he wants a benzo with a long half life
shorter half life, more dopamine release upfront (also more addictive)
what you're looking for isn't even scheduled as a drug and technically isn't a benzo
>>
buy some tiz or diclazepam they're way better and legal desu
>>
>>37671262
>alprazolam
Thank god the generic is cheap as fuck. I can get about 60x0.5mg for about a dollar.
>>
>>37671408
How, anon?
Do I need a prescription?
>>
>>37671262
just buy it from alphabay like everyone else?
>>
>>37671622
Preferably, yes.

There are ways of acquiring them online. There are some legit sites out there, but its fraught with risk and the chances of wasting a substantial amount of money are high.
>>
>>37672011
how do i get this prescription
>tfw such a poorfag i cant afford to go to a psychiatrist
>>
>>37671262
>book appointment with psychiatrist
>make up a backstory where you have some kind of fucked up trauma
>say you were molested as a child or you saw your friend die violently
>state every time you are in public, you feel horribly anxious
>act like you're anxious, fidget, jump at noises, stutter your words
>ask if there is anything that can help with anxiety

Boom, you got benzos.
>>
File: 1497210447804.gif (298KB, 298x257px) Image search: [Google]
1497210447804.gif
298KB, 298x257px
Benzo addiction is fucking horrible though.
>>
>>37672031
Obviously, you would need to see a physician.

I suppose if you had a friend who had rx you could get pills off of them?

IDK, like I said its possible to get them online - lurk forums...There are forums dedicated to people finding benzos and drugs of that ilk online to help them deal with social anxiety etc. They tend to be filled with UK users since the gatekeepers (GP's) are strictly guard medicines like this..Perhaps they are too stingy when it comes to prescribing.

As another anon mentioned, the deep web is also another option..

I scored some Indian xannies once but they were fucking shite. Didn't really feel much of an effect at all.
>>
>>37672077
yeah it really sucks i can barely go a few days without getting super brainfog when not taking them
>>
>>37672077
Also, this.

They are a very dangerous class of drug with a high addiction liability.

And, once you become physically dependent, good look getting off them. Arguably the worst withdrawal of them all. I've read that it can last months.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.