[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draft your suicide note

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

File: Hide-the-pain-harold-phone.jpg (58KB, 466x465px) Image search: [Google]
Hide-the-pain-harold-phone.jpg
58KB, 466x465px
Draft your suicide note
>>
The meaning to life is the one you find yourself

I couldn't find one
>>
I was going to write something but I couldn't think of anything

Oh.. Shit. Nevermind. Just did.
>>
>>37671031
I just want you guys to know I loved you even if I couldn't express it that well. I hope you understand why I did this and that it was a well thought out decision, one if the few in my life.
>>
OP is a faggot oreganoli
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Bye kek.
Don't sell my shit.
>>
I hope I make an awful mess

- Love, Anon
>>
bury me with my massive 800 lb limestone block
>>
>>37671031
>/r9k/ made me do it. Fuck the normies. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It was just too complicated. If it's always going to be like this then there isn't any point.
>>
hey y'all

my dick don't work right and i'm ugly as sin. let's call this one a mulligan.
>>
Bye...

Oranganli
>>
"Its not you its me. I was just born with terrible genetics in a world where everyone is beautiful. I hope to be reincarnated as something better. I think the best I can hope for is a moth. Fuck life not only did I barely graduate highschool i dont have a plan for the future. I just decided to smoke as much weed as possible and kill myself at the end of the summer. I fail at mostly everything i try at. Hopefully i dont fail at this." Outside the garage ill have a sign that says dont come in call 911.
>>
File: Andrew_Blaze_Suicide_(Wiki).png (46KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew_Blaze_Suicide_(Wiki).png
46KB, 185x185px
Dear family,

I'M GOING GHOST
>>
Fuck you emo girls from my school.
You want to escape this "harsh" and "cruel" world??? This is how you fucking do it. There is no "trying" it's all or nothing bitches. Either you kill yourself or you stop bitching about your "problems" >:(
>>
>>37672301
Dont. The afterlife will show you why this suicide was a fault. You will die someday but you will ve more evolved as a "spirit". Suicide makes you have problems even in the afterlife. Trust me.
>>
>>37671031
You're miss using this meme

here is how you should use that meme
>I want my kids to have it better than I have
>So I didn't have any
>>
It's been fun. Also, here is a list of everyone I blame for brining me to this point:
(List would go here)

Love,
D
>>
Don't know why you guys birthed me into this shit-hole
>>
File: head_of_jym_21.jpg (142KB, 768x827px) Image search: [Google]
head_of_jym_21.jpg
142KB, 768x827px
>>37671031
Please, send my condolences to all the cigarettes I never smoked, and all the beers left un drunk.
>>
Don't worry about me, you all never actually cared anyway.
>>
"Yeah, I can't do this anymore. Sorry."
>>
Sorry for all the trouble this is going to cause. But in the long run its for the best. If I could have one last wish, I hope you can all be happy. Take care of the dogs and cats. As shitty as this world is, im gonna miss it. I wish I could have made things work but I tried my best for decades and I just don't have anything more left in me. Im ready to lay down and rest now. I love you all. Good bye.
>>
I didn't really want to go.
>>
if any of you cunts call me selfish for doing this, i'll fucking haunt the shit out of you.
>>
File: carl.jpg (14KB, 185x217px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
14KB, 185x217px
>>37671031
>Draft your suicide note
>Draft
Nigga I don't need to draft it. It's finished.
>>
>Sorry about the bodies
>`\^(OwO^)
>>
File: Updated GF Venn Diagram.png (153KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
Updated GF Venn Diagram.png
153KB, 1100x950px
This isn't quite my suicide note, but it's a major factor in my inevitable demise and also includes a timeline of my life, so I'll share it. Also, pic related is an OC I made, I heavily altered it so it'd no longer include normie-pandering lies like it did originally (the original version is horrid.)

Friendly reminder that neonatal circumcision was shown to permanently damage the limbic system of the brain in this study. And keep in mind that the vast majority of r9k mentally ill outcast robots like myself have symptoms of a deficient limbic system. And before anyone says "well a study can be wrong" (which is of course true) keep in mind The Lancet is one of the world's oldest and best known peer-reviewed general medical journals. http://www.cirp.org/library/pain/taddio2/

And yet normies will continue asking "oh why did [insert Elliot Rodger-esque outcast male spree shooter here] go postal, I don't understand why he'd do that, he was so quiet and polite!" and continue being hopelessly blind to the truth. Below is our chain of causality.

>Infancy: Genitals mutilated without consent, not only ruining sex life but causing permanent issues in the limbic system of the brain. The limbic system controls emotions, i.e. an overactive limbic systems causes incredibly intense feelings of loneliness, depression and suffering. Not to mention introversion and anxiety.
>Childhood: Relentless bullying. Absent father or abusive father.
>Teenage: Experience constant rejection and mistreatment from women due to them being attracted solely to the top 20% of males (verified in the study ran by Okcupid.)
>Adulthood: At this point, most women have children, most normies have secure jobs, most everyone has social circles and life development. Robots like us are left with nothing.
>Suicide: Once our parents die, it's over. Our brain chemistry is damaged beyond repair.
>>
whats a failsafe way even if you live with parents?

>go outside at night with shotgun and 00 buckshot
>put in mouth
>instant death??

not gonna just wanna know that no one could bring me back even if people are around
>>
>>37674645
>Shotgun in the mouth

Yeah, if you want to lose your jaw, nose, eyes but still life, definitely do that.

Too many people fall for that meme and just end up blinding themselves and blowing their face open, while not actually dying.
>>
File: IMG_8073.jpg (32KB, 395x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8073.jpg
32KB, 395x264px
>>37674681
really? i figered i would blow your brain out
>>
>>37674724
Nope, you just end up like this.
>>
>>37671031

later bitches, see you in hell!
>>
Hi guys
It was nice dicking around for a while but it's clear that I'm just going to have to take a karmic hit and see you next time.
Bye guys
>>
I said I'd live to 100, not 101.

Cheers.
>>
>>37671031
You know that cryptic string of Greek letters that I kept pushing you guy so translate? Well it was actually an allusion to the girl that I like who I'm utterly incapable of expressinng my feelings towards due to my crippling social awkwardness. Bye!

Wow it actually felt pretty good getting that off my chest. Thanks anon!
>>
>>37671031
You are all to blame for this
>>
File: 1497216531606.png (164KB, 759x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1497216531606.png
164KB, 759x1100px
>>37672366
kek'd

origifamalam
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (130KB, 1024x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
130KB, 1024x979px
It'd probably just be me talking about all the people in my life and how much they improved it, then I'd tell them all how sorry I am for being consistently abhorrent to them and say that this is the only way I could truly apologize to them.

I would write it out but it would be fucking spergy.
>>
>>37671031

Why the fuck would you bring me into this mess. I never asked for any of this.
>>
"I love you all. I love myself too. My heart is filled with joy. I cannot express the magnitude of my boundless gratitude for this world. I will live to be 100, and I will do only increasingly philanthropic deeds for the world. Unfortunately I have to kill myself now. bye"
>>
I know you're all probably upset by now, but I think you all have an idea of why I did this for one reason or another.

I think I've wanted this for a long time and every day I go on I'm reminded I should have done it sooner.

I'm tired of thinking about you people.

I don't mind if you hate me, my life is what it will be for all time, that's all it was, my life.

I think about her every day and I'm tired of it.
>>
>>37674859
No we're not. Face your own mistakes.
>>
>>37674960
When I say "you" I could be referring to anyone, maybe I'm talking about my family or friends?
>>
"Oh, the note, shit, gotta express myself. If i could express myself, I wouldn't have done this."

Yep, perfect, done. Sometimes, the note is written for you, thanks George Carlin, I'm too tired to be original.
>>
I could never life the life I really wanted.

I guess I was not made for this world.

Goodbye.
>>
There is no reason for me to be here, all I want is nothingness. Please don't bring any more children here. I know what I'm doing
>>
File: 1494002903602.jpg (36KB, 346x406px) Image search: [Google]
1494002903602.jpg
36KB, 346x406px
"I wonder if there is internet where I'm going. I had to crack one last joke to myself, hope you can understand and maybe laugh at it some other time."
>>
>upload all my shit to mediafire senpai
>make sure you DL something every year so it doesn't auto delete
>>
You didn't care about me in life, don't you dare use my death to virtue signal on facebook.

That's it. That's really all I need. Just don't continue the pretense of giving a shit when you clearly don't.
>>
File: 1372301958133.png (12KB, 346x299px) Image search: [Google]
1372301958133.png
12KB, 346x299px
All I needed was a little help.
>>
Don't worry, I'll come back as a ghost to tell you if there is a heaven or hell.
>>
>suicide not
>not manifesto
plebs, atleast go out with style
>>
>>37671031
I'm sorry.
My life and mind are coming apart at the seams. It was only going to go downhill from here, I want to spare everyone from that.
I love you, but not nearly as much as I should. You did so much for me. I'm sorry for exhausting your efforts on a wild goose chase.
>>
Suck my dick lmao

~Anon
>>
I'm off to join my heroes in the WORLD OF WARCRAFT

LOK'TAR OGAR
>>
File: u.png (7KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
u.png
7KB, 250x310px
In my life, I did horrible stuff, but I've also done some good deeds.

I also did this.
>>
>>37675021
You most likely suffered a lot more in your life than what I would ever imagine. Sorry if my words upset you. Being an anon (a fucking nobody) truly makes me want to say nasty stuff because I get no IRL repucussions from it. I don't even belong here.
>>
It would be more of a manifesto...
>>
File: 1496913282780.jpg (342KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496913282780.jpg
342KB, 1400x1000px
>>37671031
If youre seeing this, i didnt give zero fucks and i took some of em with me.

I did it for teh lulz
-Anonymous
>>
>>37675363
>not realizing that WoW is a soul honeypot
Enjoy yet another gladiator-tier life that's as shitty as if not more shitty than this one
Night elves are pretty sick tho
>>
>>37671031
Life is meaningless, no matter how hard you look at it. God and all the other religious bullshit are just things people make up to make themselves feel better about life, but deep down inside they know that everything they will ever do is pointless, as we will all be forgotten and stuck in a goid of non-existence where we shall not feeling anything. Anyone following their dream is just building up to a huge disapointment, which will leade them to relieve themselves from this miserable nightmare, which I have done. Fuck you all for making hell real. Btw... traps aren't gay unless you like the dick
>>
>>37675490
>Fuck you all for making hell real.
I'm gonna steal this thought
Love the way it's phrased
>>
To whomever finds this note -
I don't have much time. I've taken the artifact, and now they're coming for me. The fate of the world is in your hands now, just look for the - oh no they've got me aaaaaghlk;jasa
>>
I would never fucking kill myself. If I will never fucking give up however, if I were to reach a vegetable state then I would be euthanized as I have already let my family know that. If I were to finally conduct my own death I would go to the Middle East and join the Syrian rebels where I would eventually die in combat or captivity.
>>
I can't do anything right and it's already too late for me.

Ps: i'm gonna haunt the house so probably you should move
>>
>>37675611
But if you don't, and you're successful, then you're just a shit tier terrorist without the balls the suicide bomb. Still a failure.
>>
>>37675606
>he thinks he has the artifact
L O FUCKING L
We gave you a decoy artifact just to see how you'd react. There is no end to the layers of deception on this world, you must have realized that by now.
>>
I'm finally free! Yippee!!! Later fuckers!
>>
When you were here before I couldn't look you in the eye. You're just like an angel cus' your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather in a beautiful world. And I wish I was special. You're so fuckin' special, but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here. I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control and I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice when I'm not around. You're so fuckin' special. I wish I was special, but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
>>
>>37674681

It worked for Cobain
>>
>>37671031

"I have tasted cyanide. It's bitter and acrid."
>>
>>37675925
Well, I fucked the quote. But whatever. That's what I'd put regardless of method.

http://www.baka.com.au/news/world/suicide-note-reveals-taste-of-cyanide/2006/07/08/1152240534587.html
>>
i was too good for this world, cunts

ps: please destroy both my hard drives
>>
File: 1496096182351.jpg (82KB, 555x526px) Image search: [Google]
1496096182351.jpg
82KB, 555x526px
>>37675866
Unironically kys but don't leave these cringy ass lyrics
>>
>>37676043
>too good for this world
>btw destroy my HD
Kek
>>
>>37671031
I know how you all feel but I still dream about you loving me more than anything in this world. I'm sorry I had to go out of my way to prove myself right.
>>
please forgive me

please forgive yourself
>>
fuckkin
>>
File: time to fuck off.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
time to fuck off.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>37671031
bye

shut the fuck up. it's all nonsense.

>>37671838
>nevermind
>>
FUCK. EVERYTHING!!

P.S. all my savings are hidden under the- *GAK* x_x
>>
>>37671031
>epic hour long self aware tirade and footage of me fucking shit up doing random stuff
>followed up with livestream of the act taken with gopro
>can't decide who I would take with me if any. if not I'd just bust through a window or something theatrical and jump to ground floor, play fitting song and shoot in the air, and take a moment to appreciate the fleeing normies before killing myself
the ultimate ironic meme suicide
>>
>>37671031
Leaving now before God bans me.
>>
>>37671031
The only people I cared about were the ones I thought I knew, and the ones who thought they knew me. We were all wrong.
>>
Indians are white, no one gets my organs
>>
Out of all the guys she could have fucked, it had to be him.
>>
Goodbye forever.

I will never forget you, even though you probably already forgot me.
>>
>>37671031
"I'm done"

No more needs to be said.
>>
I've found peace.
>>
I thought about writing this letter for selfish reasons, not because I wanted to alleviate any guilt. The truth is, I see you all as expendable shitty trash that don't deserve to exist. Nearly every time you speak I've wanted to blow my brains out. Every single interaction all I can think is, how did these people give birth to me? Why couldn't I be shitty clueless trash without self awareness? I am a hypocrite of course for saying all of this, but I fully embrace that and accept that I am TRASH. You think you're fucking prophets. You think you're the chosen ones, hand-picked by god to fucking lead the human race. You raised me that way and constantly punished me for stupid fucking reasons and were never truly there for me as parents, friends or even basic humans. You took advantage of me and masqueraded your fucked up manipulation as parenting. I never got to be my own person or be a human being because of you. You're all so utterly fucking predictable that I couldn't stand another day in your schizophrenic soap opera. I am and always will be completely alone, unable to connect with others humans because of you. Yeah, I realize everything I'm saying indicates that I'm even more insane than you and I am probably schizo but at least I know what I am. I can't interact with other human beings. Nearly every thought that runs through my head is just self-hatred, but I saved this one for you. Even thinking this shit makes me hate myself even more, but I know it to be true. I've never said anything like this before in my life and I'm always as nice as possible, I make no trouble for anyone and I despise tension and anger, only saving all of that fucking pent up stress for myself because I know it all leads nowhere. Anyway, words are meaningless, see you later.
>>
>>37671031
'Ello mom, I only have 2 requests after my death that I wish you will fullfill, but you probably won't.

No funeral, Burn my body and do whatever you want with it, but no funeral.
Destroy all the shit that I own, such as my clothes, computer, desk chair etc.

That is all, see ya.
>>
>>37671031
I'm tired. Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
i like flowers :3 if you leave some at my grave i would be so happy! cya!
>>
>>37672175
What's wrong with your dick? Can we see your ugly face?
>>
bye shitty world
>>
>>37674681

Those are the dipshits who put the shotgun under their chin. Put it in your mouth aimed back and it will work.

Or just use a .30-06 and basically turn your head into a red mist leaving a headless corpse and a big mess.
>>
>>37674780

Bullshit, that guy got in a motorcycle accident. You can find his story and other pics all over the internet.
>>
"I've remained quiet my whole life, never wanting to talk or open up to anyone. Wouldn't it be ironic if I now left a suicide note?"
>>
Bury me with my money

>I have no money
>>
You fucks shouldn't have made the abomination that is me.

Sorry, I meant was me.
>>
>>37672244
I like to think oranganli is actually part your note
>>
>>37673528
Wow. Youre literally Hannah Baker
faggot
>>
1. Having varying opinions about your suicide
2. Doing any rituals before suicide (last meal, etc)
3. Writing anything
4. Writing anything to a specific person
5. Talking about suicide
6. Threatening with suicide

This is the power level of suicide related actions with 1-3 being things failed normies will do and 3-6 things any attention whoring turbonormalfag will do

If you belong anywhere on this list you are not worthy of suicide and you will not do it because you are a fucking normalfag whose life exists in a dimension parallel to ours.
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (72KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
72KB, 711x620px
If your reading this it means mom has died, so I don't have to pretend any more.
I'm sorry if the timing seems selfish but we were never that close, just know that none of this is your fault and it's something I've been thinking about for a long time.
It's ok for you to hate me but I'd rather you just forgot about me and got on with your life.
As such I don't want a funeral or any sort of memorial.
Goodbye
Anon
>>
>>37671031

This world is fucked. Men are fucked, women are fucked, it's all fucked. Men engage in pointless dominance hierarchies to impress women who want to fuck the chad cock. You either start with good genes or you're fucked. Maybe, MAYBE you can claw your way up with hardwork and effort but to what effect? To be the man sitting on a pile of cars he doesn't need getting fucked by women who want him for his money and his big monkey dick, because that's literally all their capable of caring about. Why couldn't people live with purpose and push back entropy? All I wanted to do was build things. Build houses - whatever - but I couldn't even do that unless I had the right cuck papers from the right cuck place because some cuck decided that I had to have permits and shit because he decided his way of being dominant was literally dictating stupid shit from the top down. Gotta have MUH PERMITS but by all means mr undocumented mexican rapist come and HAVE A JERB no permits for you because im NO RAYCIS.

Fuck you all. I cannot stand it. Roll on transhumanism - I hope the next generation of human beings wipes you all out. That or some robots. I Left because I found your company completely UNACCEPTABLE.

(*pin note to body saying "fuck you").

*Hang self*
>>
brb headin for gensokyo

[s];_;[/s]
>>
>>37679258

nicely put

oringaldildoinananalcanal
>>
I won't write a suicide note. Instead, I'll kill myself in the most confounding way possible to whomever finds me.

>put on lipstick
>cover a single wall in my bedroom in lipstick kisses
>take my computer apart and arrange all the pieces in a perfect array on the living room floor
>place one chocolate donut each step leading to the second floor of the house
>place one vanilla donut hole in front of every door in the house
>turn the TV upside-down and on a channel with no reception
>completely destroy the basement
>let a duck loose in the hosue
>hang myself in the closet wearing a nothing but a tutu and some pool floaties

I want the person or people who find me to be confused as FUCK
>>
bumpity bump bump bumpy road agead
>>
sorry for being a disappointment
i hope u know this suicide is all ur faults for not loving me enough
>>
>>37683992
That sounds selfish
>>
File: try.png (99KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
try.png
99KB, 500x469px
I've had my fun and I've done the things I wanted to do, but apart from those I don't see a point in continuing.
I hate being a tranny and I wish the best for other trannies who are still alive. I just wasn't cut out for this weird transition process.

You're always telling me other people influence me too much and that I never make my own decisions.. Well, for this once I'll make my own decision and stick with it.

Please don't take this personally or blame yourself or some other idiotic thing like that because it doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>37671031
Thanks for everything, and sorry for everything.
>>
File: 1495788536446.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1495788536446.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>>37671031
Asta lavista
>>
>>37671031
I couldn't see the purpose of this. Like maybe build a family and own a nice land but I couldn't fight for it. Not here, not now.
I'm sorry dad, brother and sister.
>>
It was OK, I guess.
>>
>>37672301
Are you the one who lives in michigan?
>>
>>37671031
k

spaghetti
>>
I have no plans on killing myself I would much rather just disappear, pack some clothes a tarp and my sleeping bag and just walk east.

Leave note saying "sorry, davies on the road again, wearing different clothes again."
>>
God is a little douchebag kid with a magnifying glass and we are his ants.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.