[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is life really easier as a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1497297046173.jpg (359KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497297046173.jpg
359KB, 1080x1920px
Is life really easier as a woman?
>>
>>37670913

Obviously. They are guaranteed a decent life just for existing. Society is built around women and children. It's built to cater to them. Really, it's all men's fault for pedestalizing them. Women are shrewd enough not to pedestalize guys.

What's weird to me is that there are more women than men, millions of men are in prisons and jail cells, millions of others are dying in the dangerous jobs that are necessary for society, millions of others killing themselves through suicide or being murdered through crime, and yet STILL there seems to be an overpopulation of whiteknights and betas serving women. I don't get it.
>>
>>37670913
If you look like that, yeah probably.
>>
>>37670913

Anyone who is beautiful will have an easy life.

Includes men and women.
If you're an ugly girl, you'll be dumpstered by any chad after a 1 night stand.
>>
>>37670913
objectively maybe yes, but if you were to be born as a woman you'd still feel the same amount of problems
>>
File: 1496939473851.png (28KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496939473851.png
28KB, 645x773px
i think it's time to scrap this whole human experiment
>>
Yea but it sure is shitty when you know you're part of the biggest group of cunts in the world
>>
>>37670913
God she's gorgeous
>>
>>37670913
I don't know, I've always thought that being a man is easier. You anons really want to deal with the menstrual cycle?
>>
No. I've had to work just as hard as my brother to sustain myself. We were given the same opportunities.
>>
>>37671125
all of those excess women are elderly, there are actually significantly more boys born than girls, and the population by gender only starts in 30+ age brackets.
although you are right about the prison thing, that definitely more than accounts for the difference.
but it still seems like there are more single men than women. could we just be biased?
i don't really believe that chad dating multiple women at once accounts for this.
>>
>>37672373
i would gladly get stabbed once a month (if i knew i would live) if it meant i would never have to be lonely.
>>
>>37670913
Only if you're attractive. Real 11/10s get almost everything for free and can go about sitting on thier ass all day.
>>
File: 1445374564745.jpg (230KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1445374564745.jpg
230KB, 960x1280px
>>37670913
Don't ever post my fucking waifu again!
>>
>>37670913
It depends on your attractiveness and personality. An outgoing, attractive guy is on par with most women, and a really beautiful woman may as well have been born rich. Both sexes have people with shit lives.
>>
>>37671125
Most women lack psychology, they aren't worried about making something of themselves they just want it. What you're really asking is "Why aren't women like men"?
>You know better than anyone you validate the existence of men more than a woman. In fact you don't care for women at all You know better than anyone that you would prefer a woman with a penis than one without one.
>>
>>37672373
>>37672425
>>37671145
Are you whiteknights/roastie whores forgetting that even if you are dumped by chad after a one night stand(when you are a ugly female) you can still get a beta male provider that will pay the bills right?
>>
>>37671145

So? Every robots would love to be used sexually by Stacy. Every girls has the opportunity to fuck Chad and even pass his genes on as a single mother. Women just like complaining even when they got nothing to complain about.
>>
>>37672465
>Both sexes have people with shit lives.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
> a ugly retard that is literally a 1/10 can still score a non retard guy who is around 3/4 and probably makes a good amount of money.
>>
>>37670913
in western countries? yes
>>
It goes: hot girls>>>most girls>guys>ugly girls

I know a fat hairy pinjab girl with BO whose a left wing extremist and has bipolar disorder and her life is about as hard as mine I'd say, maybe a little easier cause her parents look after her.

Problem is women can't see past the generosity society hands them ad they're born into it. They want male salaries? responsibilities? get ready for male expectations. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Then there's those that have the audacity to say they're repressed. Makes me want to puke when I think about the guys I work with that get blindly drunk just to make it to work the next day.
>>
Anything seems easy when you make unsupported generalizations about everything.
>Even ugly girls can just get a beta provider!
citation needed. These beta providers aren't as common as one may think.
>hot girls get all the chad cock
they also get all the chad STDs.
An unlikable bitch will probably be avoided regardless of gender unless they're rich, in which case they will merely be tolerated.
Sure, attractive women can just dump themselves onto rich fuckers for free money forever, but I'd argue that being with a moderately successful person who loves you is better off than being the trophy of a rich fucker who loves you exclusively in the carnal sense.

tldr it depends on scenario. Guys don't have periods, but courts have giving guys their children and stuff back after a divorce.
>>
>>37670913
Yes, even if ugly life will pull it's punches.
>>
women are still recovering from the hundreds of thousands of years of humanity where they were literal property and only useful for producing babies, raising children, cooking and cleaning.

even today that's basically their entire role in most of the world, the liberal west being presented by the media / entertainment industry as the dominant and "obviously correct" model makes a lot of people think that's how it is or will soon be for the whole world but we'll see.. many white guys are looking at their options for marriage and thinking asian women just make more sense even though you're likely to have Supreme Gentlemen sons.. but desu I think I'd rather that and just be a hardass asian-style dad, don't let them grow into shitheads, better manlets than the niglets your """white""" ex-wife will raise
>>
>>37672783
Women are that way because they are instinctively submissive.

>I want a tall guy because he makes me feel feminine :)
>I like it when he holds me down and is rough XD

Women care too much naturally. When they get with a guy, they focus their care on him and be the supportive one while he's the pioneer taking constant risks.
>>
>>37672783
You're a huge faggot if you think women still had it worse than any man during those times. It was and always will be extremely dangerous to live as a man. They were "property" but still looked after and protected, never had to do actual work, never got drafted, etc.
>>
>>37672710
>I BLEED FROM MY HOLE, MY LIFE IS SO FUCKING HARD UGH

hahaha holy shit. You're just a basic bitch.
>>
File: 1497211142693.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1497211142693.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>37670913
I figure it depends how pretty she is.
If she's not, I think she's only marginally better off than an average looking man (being white-knighted and feminism having her back etc).

Now check my digits!
>>
>>37670913
No it's not. Especially if you are an average looking tomboy and one of the rare unlucky cases of females with aspergers. If you can't figure out how to navigate the social world as a normie female then you won't ever have any friends. Really doesn't help if you only have obscure interests and pay no attention to the cancer that is mainstream pop culture, as is typical of the spergs sufferers. source: my life
>>
>>37672710
The fact you think this is insightful is very telling of how much a dumbass roastie you are
>>
>>37673095
You'll still get people in this very thread asking you to be their gf because men are absurdly thirsty.
Also, pls be gf
>>
>>37673095
Try being a male with aspergers you stupid cunt
>>
>>37673095
>>37673125

True.
Asperger tomboy with nich interests (I'm assuming men's interests) is a pretty good catch.
That is assuming the Asperger's isn't so actual rather than a meme.
>>
Ehhh

It's not that much easier as a woman. Obviously, as many people of both gender wind up alone forever. It's just that men who fuck up have nothing at all, no career no family no companionship, while women can at the very least have the intimacy of being a single mother pretty easily.

Some women have shit lives, some men do. It's just that women have a lower barrier to entry for life's minimal goods. Make a dating profile, get a social training wheels boyfriend, be initiated into something on life beyond yourself. Meanwhile your friendless male equivalent is only getting older with nothing to show for it beyond heaps of tissues stained with semen.
>>
>>37673095
I want to be your boyfriend. Please give me your mail address.
>>
>>37673185
The overwhelming majority of people with aspergers are male. In today's society it's not unheard of to automatically assume that a male who is socially awkward is affected by aspergers/autism. Males with it get the most support. But not females. Females are automatically expected to act neurotypical at all times. And if you don't and people dislike you for it, well then you're just labelled as "shy" so that means other females will avoid you. It's really almost unheard of for someone with aspergers to be female. I wasn't even given the diagnosis until my teens even though this thing has been messing me up for my entire life.
>>
>>37673234
People like you destroyed this board.
>>
>>37673307
I'm sorry i just thought i could try my chance. You know i hate normies and a girl with problems seemed kinda nice to me. I couldn't hold myself i'm sorry
>>
>>37672373
This pretty much

Also on top of the fact if you're a girl, 95% of men can easily overpower you and a good portion of them probably wanna fuck you. Imagine being the weakest 5% of men with a good portion of the men wanting to assert sexual dominance over you
>>
>>37673338
Fuck off man. Every scrap of brotherhood was destroyed and this place became a dating site, all because thirsty fags like you want to play the girlfriend roulette every time an anonymous poster admits to having a vagina.
>>
>>37673375
Rape is awful but it's really not very common (as long as you don't include bullshit like "sex under the influence of alcohol). Guys aren't continually conscious of their physical strength unless they're deep into weight lifting.
>>
No, but people are often absorbed in the advantages which they feel denied in their own lives, so robots without a career or significant experience in the human world have a skewed perception of these things and women in particular stand out to them as such, especially as they have come to be perceived as adversaries of sorts.

Women have easier access to sex. Women have less expected of them. What else is there? Fill me in

>>37671125
Men have access to more dangerous professions? This was always a stupid argument
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.