[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do white people know about any other seasoning other than this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

Do white people know about any other seasoning other than this?
>>
>>37670213
pepper is 85% black, 15% who gives a shit, aint black so probably racist

so that is probably what you are looking for.
>>
White people taught blacks how to cook.

You know it's true.
>>
Yes but I prefer the umami flavour of meats and proteins with a bit of pepper and iodized salt (for health reasons) without drowning it in dollar store hot sauce and shitting fire all night.
>>
umm sweetie dis you get lost on your way to /pol/?
>>
>>37670213
We also season with mayo and water
>>
>>37670265
But then blacks ended up doing it better, leaving whites behind with their shit cooking.

Kind of like how blacks were the first humans but then their newer,lighter cousins evolved while they still live in mudhuts
>>
>>37670314

Did they? What are black dishes that are better than white dishes?
>>
>>37670213
Yeah the blood of people of color
>>
>>37670353

That's not a seasoning, silly man.
>>
>>37670213
do blacks now how to start any other type of thread?
>>
>This food is good anon, but it's just a bit too spicy.
>>
File: 1385945989391.gif (1MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1385945989391.gif
1MB, 200x180px
>>37670420
>Robot Husbando thread?
>>
>>37670213
When you can digest something as delicious as milk and cheese seasoning becomes obsolete.
>>
>>37670213
This "ypipo can't eat spicy food" meme has to be the nigger of nigger humour
>>
>>37670368
sure it is.
/pol/tards have eaten it for the past 300 years
>>
>>37670334
lol don't be an idiot. Eat at a black thanksgiving then eat at a white thanksgiving.
>>
>>37670353
Africa and south American are both insanely rich in resources, it's no one's fault but their own they can't get their shot together.
>>
>>37670353
What a bullshit picture and I say that as a south american.
>>
>>37670493
Am I stilll white if I don't eat dairy products?
>>
File: 1493753921385.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493753921385.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>37670213

Do you you have anything else to shit talk white people about other than this spice meme?
>>
File: IMG_3978.png (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3978.png
4KB, 224x225px
>>37670213
baitbaitbaitbait
originomos
>>
>>37670569
Yes. I'm just commenting on why I don't really care about spices.
>>
File: IMG00163.jpg (77KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG00163.jpg
77KB, 800x640px
>>37670213

Do black people know how to make a living that doesn't involve crime, rapping or sports?
>>
>>37670334
Black fried chicken is better (Popeyes>KFC)

Black seafood is miles better than white seafood (shellfish and gumbo and stuff > some tasteless trash like steamed salmon)
>>
>>37670532

But blacks didn't come up with those dishes.

I've been to white people thanksgivings- they know how to cook, perhaps the very best.

>>37670511

That's not a mtn Dew flavor.
>>
>>37670610

Why is Popeyes black chicken? Because black people go there more than KFC?

None of what you're claiming makes any sense.
>>
>>37670751
Popeyes is based of Louisiana chicken from n'orleans (aka blacks). KFC is Kentucky chicken and col sanders (aka whites)
>>
>>37670213
Herbs: chamomile, marjoram, mint, oregano, sage, basil, thyme, rosemary, dill, fennel, celeriac, flat-leaved parsley, coriander, bay leaves.

Spices: Cinnamon, pepper (black and white), cloves, nutmeg, allspice, cumin, paprika, pink, saffron, sesame and white sesame.

And that's just the tradition seasoning we use in my country off the top of my head. Step your fucking game up, nigger. We can make lamb intestines taste better than 99% of the crap you can make. And can actually have dairy products on top of that. Try having some feta.
Greece reporting in. Best cuisine in Europe.
>>
>>37670558
>bootlicking whites

>>37670535
it's not a girls fault for getting raped by her family members though.
>>
>>37670213
>nigger forgot white people conquered the entire world, FOR SPICES

Hahahaha fucking nigger
>>
>>37670846
>greece
>best cousine

Fuck off, I mastered your cuisine by the time I was 15.

Turkish (not kebab, all the other stuff) Italian and French is, and will always be, the best cuisines in the world.
>>
>>37671022
>Turksih
>European
I spot a Turk.
>By the time I was 15
Oh yeah, I'm sure you can make an EXCELLENT Kokoretsi. How about shrimo saganaki? How good are you with octopus? Can you make your own Phyllo dough? How good are you exactly with Antikristo?
Huh, Mr Erdoganoglu?
>>
>>37671108
Oh sorry, fagboy, turkish isn't european, but it IS the third best cuisine in the world.

And belive it or not, but I AM capeable of seasoning some meat and kidneys and cramming it up a lambs ass you fetanigger, even Norwegians have that as a part of their cuisine.
>yes I'm Norwegian

Octopus is the most basic shit, I have more trouble with seabass than octopuses.
Phyllo dough my ass, it just takes a lot of time.
Never summoned antichrist tho
>>
>>37670793

That doesn't make it black or white people chicken.

New Orleans is a white name.
>>
File: ofto-i-antikristo-kreas_5841_XL.jpg (117KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
ofto-i-antikristo-kreas_5841_XL.jpg
117KB, 1000x500px
>>37671185
>Norwegian
Oh I'm sorry mister Breivik how dare I insult you so.
>He doesn't know what antikristo is
Of course, how would a Norwegian be familiar with the manliest way of preparing meat? Observe the traditional Cretan cuisine, the food of my people.

>Never summoned Antichrist
You're a rarity among Norwegians.

Oh, and please, do tell of whatever dishes you think the Turks have that we don't. I'll give you props if you can come up any that weren't invented by Greeks, Bulgarians or Persians.
>>
>>37671403
>antikristo
>it's literally a barbequerack
How manly, no one has ever done that before

>breivik
Nice adhom, then waht shall I call you? Boyfucker?

The turkish are overall just better than you at meats, whether you invented it or not doesn't matter when your shit tastes worse than theirs you fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: thoreau_hd.jpg (12KB, 182x258px) Image search: [Google]
thoreau_hd.jpg
12KB, 182x258px
>>37670213
White pepper is superior to black pepper
>>
>>37671402
stop pretending to be retarded, new orleans has been BLACKED for at least a century.
>>
>>37672036

You're just taking something taught to you then claiming it's yours all along because you "improved it".

You're the one being retarded.
>>
>>37671709
>"Well I can't name a single dish they have and invented that's good but I'll just say that they make everything better somehow, even though I've never been to either country, because I want to pretend like getting cucked by Yusuf wasn't a bad thing."
Are you sure you're not just a German?
Or is every Norwegian this much of a delusional cunt?
>boyfucker
Not Athenian. Cretan. You're free to call us sheepshagger I guess. But then again I'd rather be Welsh than a suicidal psychopath so I guess you're strapped for choices.
>>
>>37670588
You already know the answer to that question. No.
>>
>>37670588
umm wow racist much
>>
>>37670213
>burn your food to a crisp
>call it 'well seasoned'
t. black """people"""
>>
If we are talking seasoning,something you add to food before cooking,and not garnish, something added to food after cooking,I recommend Mrs Dash. A variety of spices without salt,in a variety of flavor combinations.

Avoid salt. Its Death.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.