[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you that have girlfriends, how do you deal with the jealousy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
Those of you that have girlfriends, how do you deal with the jealousy?
>>
You dont, you just live with it, or fucking man up and be more confident
>>
What jealousy?
>>
No need for jealousy if she stays in line.
>>
>>37669276
Whatever you do if you call out her or her orbiters for it too often, she will break up with you. She'll say shit like your controlling and unfair and gen if you don't flirt with other girls.

Comes from experience, dated a filthy whore in hs
>>
>>37669276
>gf starts laughing with her male friend
>hehe what are you laughing for guys?
>a joke you wouldn't get it
>... sure
>>
>>37670119

She doesn't have any orbiters. She never leaves her house apart for work.
The thing is, it's a long distance relationship. I hate myself and my life and I don't feel like I have anything to contribute. I also know that by being this way I am losing her and knowing that I'm losing her makes me this way.

>tfw even listening to her old memories about roommates is killing me internally
I wouldn't know what I'd do if she got male friends ;_; I love her too much to tell her not to, because I know how much she could use any type of friends
>>
>>37670306
Poster you replied to here, Long distance is hard anon, how often do you see each other irl?
>>
I have none, she is very loyal to me and would never even think of cheating.

Also she is not very attractive, so she goes unnoticed most of the time.
>>
>>37670306
LDR.. If this is cross country you're fucked my man, shit simply doesn't work.

As for feeling jealousy, a relationship is meant to be built on trust. If you can't trust her, why be with her?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.