[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we're insane?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: me irl (2).jpg (107KB, 782x673px) Image search: [Google]
me irl (2).jpg
107KB, 782x673px
What if the reason we are virgins even as adults, having no friends and no jobs. Is all due to us being insane? Loons?
>>
No, you're just inmature
you couldn't get to experience most of the things that help you mature, and now people around you see this and kinda reject you.
That at least explain the job part
Virgin and friendless isn't necesary a inmaturity sign, could be for other reason, like being a fucking asshole, or just being ugly. You can always get a hooker if you want to know what sex feel like, forget about the V-card, this isn't fucking 50' anymore
>>
>>37668431
You're fucking annoying.
>>37668198
Maybe society wants crazy people, can you imagine people cheering you on if you beat the shit out of this guy?>>37668431
most people would be fucking psyched, they'd love to see you scrap.
>>
>>37668431

what a basic and simple outlook
>>
>>37668198
No, you need to just fix your personality, attitude to make others take you seriously and to make them start liking you
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.